Games Super Smash Bros. Ultimate Megathread

I’ve had the game since release day and have played it almost every single day but still don’t know who my main is. I’m trying out Dark Samus, Chrom, Marth, Mr. Game & Watch, Kirby, Piranha Plant, Roy, and Ridley. That’s what I’ve boiled it down too since release :U
YOOOOOOOOOOO I LOVE RIDLEY,, he's my main right next to my blonde bb Cloud

Cloud’s pretty good, but I prefer Marth characters like Marth, Fire Marth, and Hot Marth instead ;P

I main Greninja, but I haven't been able to figure out a second.

I guess maybe Fox, Game&Watch and Lucario have been doing the best for me so far, and I'll try to narrow it down from there.

What do you guys think of Joker from Persona 5?
I love Joker, but I haven't purchased the DLC yet ;-;

Still, from playing at a friend's house, I found that he's generally pretty fast overall with a strong combo game. My only complaint so far is that his f-smash is pretty slow compared to what I'm used to.

Joker is alright. He certainly isnt the best character, but hes got a lot of ups. He has a very steong combo game, gundashing, anf ino great aerials too. Ive never really neen able to play him but, he looks cool. Arsene really changes the field once it gets out, the only thing about it is that if your good on the timer you can stall it out rather simply.

Back