Finished The Darkness...

Status
Not open for further replies.

NaganadelIsBeast

Pun Intended
Ok! Signups are over, and the game will start! I’m about to create Host’s Chats, where you will recieve your cards and the killer will be notified! Good luck and have fun!

Does anyone know how to change the thread status from Sign-Ups to Active?

The Last Shaymin

Floof
yeah, just go into "thread options" on the top right corner of the actual thread (not the website) and change the title. You can do it in there.

NaganadelIsBeast

Pun Intended
yeah, just go into "thread options" on the top right corner of the actual thread (not the website) and change the title. You can do it in there.

Looks like someone (probably a mod) did it already. Thanks anyway, ‘ll remember that next time ( Yes, I plan on hosting another game if everyone likes it.)

I’d also like to point out you have to wait to play cards until Period B, as a request to play a card was made. Thanks!

NaganadelIsBeast

Pun Intended
So.. has the game begun?
yeah, I think the killer has not responded yet to their PM so nothing happens yet

I should have clarified this. Period A (right now) is a time for alliances to strategize, players receiving results of playing cards, and for the murderer to choose his victim (the murderer, who will remain anonymous, has chosen his victim already.). Period B (which starts tomorrow!) is when the fun begins. You can play cards, the killer segment will be made, accusations may be made, etc. Hope this clarified.

EDIT: In the first post, I mentioned 3 day periods.

NaganadelIsBeast

Pun Intended
It’s Period BBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBB!

You can make accusations play cards, etc.

Here’s the segment:

In the perspective of Guzzlord:

I was wandering around, desperate for more food. Or a way to release my droppings instead of eating them. Suddenly, I received a bite from below. The pain was intense, but at least it was a way to get my droppings out. I searched for the creature, hoping for my body to finally be relieved of its burden. The creature found me first, and practically reading my mind, bit me from below. It felt so much bettter, But when all the droppings were out, it kept on biting. I tried to get away, but I wasn’t fast enough. Eventually, I couldn’t walk anymore because of the pain. And then everything went dark.

Dead: @The Last Shaymin

Feel free to make accusations. But remember no lucky guesses.

Lord Goomy

Got Goomies?
It’s Period BBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBB!

You can make accusations play cards, etc.

Here’s the segment:

In the perspective of Guzzlord:

I was wandering around, desperate for more food. Or a way to release my droppings instead of eating them. Suddenly, I received a bite from below. The pain was intense, but at least it was a way to get my droppings out. I searched for the creature, hoping for my body to finally be relieved of its burden. The creature found me first, and practically reading my mind, bit me from below. It felt so much bettter, But when all the droppings were out, it kept on biting. I tried to get away, but I wasn’t fast enough. Eventually, I couldn’t walk anymore because of the pain. And then everything went dark.

Dead: @The Last Shaymin

Feel free to make accusations. But remember no lucky guesses.
:eek:
GASP

Lord Goomy

Got Goomies?
“A bite” moves it down to Sandile, Tyranitar, or Guzzlord, but Guzzlord “bit” the dust.
Below sounds like a Sandile digging to me.
Casting my vote for @mordacazir (not getting away with it this time!)

Status
Not open for further replies.