Finished The Darkness...

Status
Not open for further replies.

NaganadelIsBeast

Pun Intended
Hi,​
this is an original game called The Darkness. Hope you guys like it!

How It Works:
  • To sign up, you must choose a Dark Type Pokemon or Ghost Type Pokemon to represent you. It can be any Dark or Ghost Type, but not a Lengendary or Mythical Pokémon.
  • At the beginning of a 3 day period, a person will be chosen to be the killer. In the 3 day period, that person may choose who to kill.
  • At the beginning of the next 3 day period, players will be alerted who will be killed, but only get a clue about who is the killer is. Here’s an example pretending I’m Greninja, the killer.
In the perspective of Zoroark:

I was testing my agility when a disk-like object came flying at me. I dodged it. Maybe another Pokémon caught on to what I was doing. So when more disk-like objects came flying at me, I kept dodging for practice. The objects came eventually faster until I fell because I could not keep up. I fell. I struggle with my pain when a Shadow Ball came at me. My vision started to fade, when a figure with a supposedly long tongue approached me. I gasped “help....me....” but the figure started to wrap his hands around my neck. I finally realized who it was, but it was too late.

• The remaining players may publicly accuse the killer. If the majority guess correctly, the killer will be eliminated. You must give sound reasoning or your guess will not count. (You cannot 'lucky guess')
  • The last 2 players remaining will win.
  • There are also special cards that will be given out in the beginning which have special effects. Each player will receive 2 cards at the beginning of the game, and they can only be used once. They will be listed below. These cards must be played at the end of the previous round (no cards will be played during Round 1). You play cards by PMing me and @TeamAqua4Life #HEYNICK*
Light Shield - You cannot be killed this turn.

Dark Charm - If you are the killer this turn, you may kill 2 players. You choose who the killer kills this Round.

Swagger Ticket - Choose a player. If that player is in an alliance, you will be provided the names of all the players in the alliance.

Dark Call- Choose a player. That player will kill someone of your choosing this Round. That player cannot be killed through accusations, but you can. Additionally, there may be multiple killers per round due to use of this card.

Time Table:

Until 5/12-Registration
5/13-5/15-Round 1/Period A
5-16-5/18-Round 1/Period B
5/19-Rest Period
5/20-5/22-Round 2/Period A
5/23-5/25-Round 2/Period B
5/26-Rest Period
5/27-5/29-Round 3/Period A
5/30-6/1-Round 3/Period B
6/2-Rest Period
6/3-6/5-Round 4/Period A
6/6-6/8-Round 4/Period B
6/9-Rest Period
6/10-6/12- 5/Period A
6/13-Game Ends

More Rounds will be announced later.

Players:
1. @Vom |Mismagius KILLED Second Place
2 @Professor_jplap |Tyranitar MODKILLED
3. @TheAquaPiplup |Spiritomb WINNER
4. @Lord Goomy |Rotom KILLED
5. @mordacazir |Sandile ACCUSED
6. @Pokefam |Shedinja KILLED Second Place
7. @The Last Shaymin |Guzzlord KILLED
8. @TOTAL_EPICNESS |Mimikyu KILLED
9. @scattered mind |Bisharp KILLED

Thanks!

@TeamAqua4Life #HEYNICK will be co-hosting and will he taking over effective 6/29.

Efffective 5/30 @scattered mind will start writing death segments.

*Side Note: Each player will have a PM with me and @TeamAqua4Life #HEYNICK called a “Host’s Chat” this is where you can play cards, be provided with death notifications, etc.

Last edited:

Vom

livin' in a lonely world
Forum Mod
In! Do I have to pick a Pokémon right away?

Nick Tornell

Haha, art go brrrr
Alliances are %100 allowed . They must be hosted in PMs and I must be added.

There are also special cards that will be given out in the beginning which have special effects. Each player will receive 2 cards at the beginning of the game, and they can only be used once. They will be listed below. These cards must be played at the end of the previous round (no cards will be played during Round 1). You play cards by PMing me.
Or by PMing me.

Yes, I exist too

Lord Goomy

Got Goomies?
I’ll go with Rotom.
Questions about this:
Am I limited in becoming a lawn mower, oven, fridge, fan, or washing machine, or can I be, say, and elevator?

NaganadelIsBeast

Pun Intended
I’ll go with Rotom.
Questions about this:
Am I limited in becoming a lawn mower, oven, fridge, fan, or washing machine, or can I be, say, and elevator?

That will be up to the writing...

In as sandile

Nice!

In as Skourpi

Sorry, you must choose a Dark or Ghost type, not a Bug and Poison type. I’ll sign you up but you need to choose a new Pokémon.

in as guzzlord

Guzzlord is literally the closest thing to a Legendary ever. I’m gonna have some fun with Guzzlord though...so many things to write...

Status
Not open for further replies.