'Sky Legends' Officially Revealed!

k4kirin

Aspiring Trainer
Silvally GX would be the one to fill the jank weakness exploiting spot with the memories. It also lets you retreat the lake trio for free. There's also the Magearna that lets you take a tool off.

It MIGHT not be good but it will be hilarious when it works and the most plausible.

Great, could be anti meta like those fairy charm decks. kind of possible with triple energy

edit: 480 overkill tho

MegaAbsol10

I'm playing Big Blacephalon next quarter :)
If fighting was ever to become big (Psychic weak fighting, unlike Zygarde-GX which I expect to get big once this set is out) this Uxie and Azelf, with the Mesprit from Forbidden Light (20 for a DCE, but if Uxie is on your bench it does 70) with shrine could be good fun.

jinjitsu

Aspiring Trainer
I'm already thinking if there are funny shenanigans with the 3 Kecleon who are using Unit Energy to kill everything^^

Tytus

Expanded Best Format
Why is it that out of all of the Legendary trios, the Pixies and only the Pixies get these weird abilities that rely on all three being in play? lol
But I mean Regigigas can't attack unless all three are on the field.

Frost

Ice/Fairy Stan Account
Okay but the Regi cards have interacted only once, in Crimson Invasion. This is the third or fourth time the Pixies have had cards that rely on each other.

Pokenerd

Aspiring Trainer
If we had an ability to change weakness then uxie would be playable but we don't.

Mesprit is a bad Dunsparce.

Azelf is just bad.

Nyora

A Cat
Hmm if anyone has ever played what Id like to call Weakness Box with Vileplume it seems that this uxie can easily do a similar concept. 1 for 30? More like, 1 for 60 (choice band) x 4 =240!

Zster

Aspiring Trainer
If we had an ability to change weakness then uxie would be playable but we don't.

Mesprit is a bad Dunsparce.

Azelf is just bad.
In expanded, we have a porygon with an attack for one colorless energy that let’s you choose your opponent’s active pokemon’s Weakness until the end of their next turn, although that is pointless if they leave the active, it may be worth the risk for a 4 times damage boost on something

Zster

Aspiring Trainer
Here is what we know for sure about the card, grass type 270 hp, tag team gx rowlet and alolan exeggutor.
First attack no energy cost affect only no damage. Second attack 2 grass 1 colorless 150 damage and affect. Gx attack 3 grass 200 damage, extra energy requirement for an extra affect, possibly free affect aswell. Weak to fire, no resistance, 3 retreat cost, gives up three prize cards.