Finished Mafia LVII: Big Brother Betrayal: Game Over! Postgame Part 1 Up!

Status
Not open for further replies.

VioletValkyrie

You're out of your mind.
Actually at school where I couldn't access the forums and you hadn't posted noms yet I told NP on Discord to nom Nick and me by default if you didn't nom anyone but I couldn't cos I was HoH and they can't be nominated

I've never been pawned before I wanted to be pawend ;-;
That's a new one... I take that back, I would pawn if you if you wanted..?

When I think of it I think in terms of activity. I am more active on here allowing me to scumhunt when I'm not being tunneled and aiding a tunnel into myself. In my situation when I flip town upon lunch you lose that. This puts town in a bad position unless you can hit scum week 4. Mathematically, I don't know the exact numbers but it is a bad choice nonetheless.
I said this to Cel during the last vote. I'd rather we get rid of actual scum instead of inactive town. Because numbers wise, town benefits from having the highest number possible and it lets us give a second chance to someone inactive and the way I turned my inactivity around shows others can do it too. If you're claiming your inactivity is why we should save you, being more active than someone doesn't immediately save you in that vote. Yes, I did vote Nyora to pressure her into talking and she hasn't making her suspicious, but you literally admitted to being mafia, dude.

should we discuss who we're voting for?
God with how this discussion's been going so far I don't think we need to... Everyone's just fine voting Nick, yeah?

Nick Tornell

Haha, art go brrrr
Seeing as this is on of the last times I'll be online today FoS Nyora
And you are all wrong about me but with me digging myself a hole almost every game I guess I never miss

VioletValkyrie

You're out of your mind.
And you are all wrong about me but with me digging myself a hole almost every game I guess I never miss
Does the FoS really mean anything? It's basically just you or her, with how you're saying you aren't mafia I thought that goes without saying.

If we're all wrong I'm just gonna repeat myself and say you did this to yourself.

Lorde

♕ The Queen ♕
There's obviously almost some sort of line here. Just based on the last 5 or so pages I've even been here for you're the only one giving off even remotely scummy vibes, and blatant ones at that. FoS is an irrelevant point, if there wasn't suspicion around her already she wouldn't be sitting next to you in a nomination chair.
AtE never seems to stop with you, good lord. The best part is, as Violet said, even if we're wrong you basically did this to yourself, it's hardly anyone else's fault here.

Since this week's eviction is Nick and that's basically locked up, I'm going to repeat the question I don't really think I got a proper answer for (except from Jade but he's in the same boat I am): is this level of inactivity normal for Nyora? Is it something she does as town/scum/always?

VioletValkyrie

You're out of your mind.
Since this week's eviction is Nick and that's basically locked up, I'm going to repeat the question I don't really think I got a proper answer for (except from Jade but he's in the same boat I am): is this level of inactivity normal for Nyora? Is it something she does as town/scum/always?

Unfortunately I wouldn't know, I think the only game I've played with her was last game, where she came in after I went inactive. @Celever would you know if it's a thing she does?

NinjaPenguin

Always standing out from the crowd.
Week 3 Eviction Results
This week on Big Brother:
The Falling Stars twist was revealed, in which there would be two Heads of Household, who needed to agree on their nominations or else both end up on the block.
In the Head of Household competition, when questioned about their capabilities in games like this one, Marcellas and Jase had all the right answers.
Jase then nominated Jennifer "Nakomis" and Alison, saying “I felt like it. Ceremony over!,” and Marcellas agreed to the nominations.
Without a veto competition, these two were left at the mercy of the vote. At the eviction ceremony, a consensus was reached, sending Jennifer "Nakomis" out the door. Unfortunately for the Houseguests, Julie soon informed them that Nakomis was not a member of the Secret Alliance, but one of them instead.

By a vote of 6-0, the player who has been evicted is:
TeamAqua4Life #HEYNICK, who was Jennifer "Nakomis," aligned with the Houseguests

The following player has received their first warning for not making five posts this week, and thus will not be able to be picked in the random draw for the next Power of Veto competition (unless they possess the Automatic POV Draw):
@mirdo

The following player has received their second warning for not making five posts this week, and thus will not be able to play in the next Head of Household competition:
@Nyora

The live competition has now begun in the Discord competition channel. Please check that channel ASAP.

Last edited:

NinjaPenguin

Week 4 Eviction
At this live competition, the game went into overdrive in a live double eviction.
First, Lord o da rings became Head of Household, and nominated GM DracLord and Nyora.
Then, VioletValkyrie won the Power of Veto and kept the nominations the same.
It is now time to evict either GM DracLord or Nyora. There are 10.5 hours remaining, or until March 28th at 9:00 AM EST, to make your decision about which of these two houseguests to evict and to PM me your vote to evict. The player with more votes to evict will be immediately evicted from the house. As Head of Household, Lord o da rings will only vote in the case of a tie.
For this Eviction Phase only, you may not speak in-thread.

If you want to see the exact results of the competitions and the discussion which occurred, you can view it on Discord, in the Competition Chat for this game.

Tagging all players who did not attend the competition while it was live:

Last edited:

NinjaPenguin

Week 4 Eviction Results
This week on Big Brother:
At the shocking live double eviction, without any time to think, a memory competition provided victory for the brainy Mike "Boogie", who nominated Danielle and Alison, saying "You’ve simply got to go.”
Immediately afterward, Jase dodged and weaved his way to the veto, before deciding not to use it.
At the eviction ceremony, despite the contestants having almost no time to discuss, Julie announced that a consensus was reached, sending Alison out the door. She then revealed that she was the second member of the Secret Alliance to be evicted, an exciting piece of news for all the Houseguests.

Nyora, who was Alison, aligned with the Secret Alliance
Week 4: Sabotage
As this is an even-numbered week, the Sabotage Phase, in which the members of the Secret Alliance will choose a player aligned with the Houseguests to be eliminated from the game, has now begun. It will last for 23.75 hours, or until 5:30 PM EST on Friday, March 29th.
If the Secret Alliance does not pick anybody in time, their target will be randomized among the players not in the Secret Alliance.

You may not post in-thread during this phase.

Last edited:

NinjaPenguin

Week 4: Sabotage Results
Marcellas was known for ridiculous mistakes. Or really, just one mistake, but an infamous one. In his first season, he had chosen not to use the Power of Veto on himself out of arrogance and had paid the price. He had learned. He wouldn't do such a crazy thing and get out stupidly again. But that night, as he and everybody else were tired from their celebrations, somebody came up to him and whispered that behind the front door was a secret trip to visit with friends and family. And somehow, in his tired state, Marcellas believed them and walked out the front door, staying outside the house for an entire hour before realizing there had been a mistake. After the producers conferred, they determined that walking out the door had constituted an act of quitting, and therefore Marcellas had eliminated himself in a way even crazier than his first season, becoming the second victim of the Secret Alliance's sabotage.
Celever has been sabotaged by the Secret Alliance. He was Marcellas, aligned with the Houseguests.

Week 5 HOH: Majority Rules
For this week, you will be presented with a set of questions to which there is no predetermined correct answer. Instead, you must try to make your answers what you believe the majority of players will pick. For each question going in order, players who pick with the majority will stay in the game, while players who pick the less commonly answered choice will be eliminated (in the case of a tie, everybody will continue in the game). If there are only two players remaining at any point or after the sixth question (whichever comes first), the person closest to the correct number in the tiebreaker, without going over, will be the next HOH. If there is still a tie, the winner will be the person who submitted their answers first. Here are the questions:
Question 1: Who does the majority think is more likely to send flowers after the first date, GM DracLord or VioletValkyrie?
Question 2: Who does the majority think is more intelligent, VioletValkyrie or Lord o da rings?
Question 3: What does the majority think is more annoying, people who don’t wash their dishes or people who don’t wash their clothes?
Question 4: Who would the majority rather be stuck in an elevator with, TeamAqua4Life #HEYNICK or Nyora?
Question 5: Who would the majority choose to babysit their kids, VioletValkyrie or mirdo?
Question 6: Who does the majority think is more likely to secretly be a celebrity, Celever or bbninjas?
Tiebreaker: What is the total number of times that everybody combined picked in the majority this competition? (i.e. If Player A picked in the majority in Question 1, Player B picked in the majority in Question 1 and Question 2, and Player C picked in the majority in Question 1 and Question 2, there would be five total times)

Please submit your answers to these questions to me via PM in the next 37.75 hours, or until Sunday, March 31st, at 8:00 AM EST.

As outgoing HOH, Lord o da rings is ineligible to compete.

You may now speak in-thread, but you may not discuss this competition in any way.

Masstag:

Last edited:

VioletValkyrie

You're out of your mind.
Nyora, who was Alison, aligned with the Secret Alliance

Cool, way to go team. With how everything after the HoH competition last week went, I'm satisfied.
Then, VioletValkyrie won the Power of Veto and kept the nominations the same.
Y'know, this.~

Alright all, let's hear some thoughts. Who's the third member of the alliance?
From how I've seen things going, I've been thinking town core is me, Lorde, Jade, and well... Cel was part of it.

I want to hear more from @Marluxion @GM DracLord and @Blinkehyo and whoever else is still in this game that I'm just blanking on or forgetting about.

Marluxion

Aspiring Trainer
also if you have questions for me feel free to ask
(pinging me in them will get me to respond faster)

GM DracLord

Shadow of Death
Cool, way to go team. With how everything after the HoH competition last week went, I'm satisfied.

Y'know, this.~

Alright all, let's hear some thoughts. Who's the third member of the alliance?
From how I've seen things going, I've been thinking town core is me, Lorde, Jade, and well... Cel was part of it.

I want to hear more from @Marluxion @GM DracLord and @Blinkehyo and whoever else is still in this game that I'm just blanking on or forgetting about.
If Celever was still alive, I probably would have suspect him being a Mafia as it wasnt normal for him to stay alive for too long..

Anyway, IIRC, we have 2 dead scum already, so we might have 1 or 2 max left right? ..
I do believe that your town core list most probably have 1 scum in it. Since A good scum is a also a town core

JadeGemTM

In terms of water, we have water
Forum Mod
If Celever was still alive, I probably would have suspect him being a Mafia as it wasnt normal for him to stay alive for too long..

Anyway, IIRC, we have 2 dead scum already, so we might have 1 or 2 max left right? ..
I do believe that your town core list most probably have 1 scum in it. Since A good scum is a also a town core
Yes, there should be 1 scum left.

I'm going to read through the whole thread shortly, look for any possible connections or anything. I'm getting a slightly weird vibe from Blink but I can't put a finger on exactly why right now. Atm, Lorde and Vi are pretty strong town to me. mirdo too is reading town. Drac Blink and Marl are all on sus list for me, but like I said I'll be reading back and just seeing what I can find.

Lorde

♕ The Queen ♕
Alive People (Current Reads):
- Jadethepokemontrainer (Town)
- VioletValkyrie (Strong Town)
- Blinkehyo (Neutral Scum-Leaning)
- GM DracLord (Neutral)
- mirdo (Light Town)
- Marluxion (Neutral Town-Leaning)

Cel being taken out suggests is trying to curb activity, hush up discussion in-thread, and slip through relatively unnoticed. If you ask me that only leads me to currently less talkative players, but of course I'm not ruling anything out that'd be foolish.
I'm getting a slightly weird vibe from Blink but I can't put a finger on exactly why right now.
Marl and Blink really just act like confused town, not fully following the game and being lost for it. But it's not always a bad façade to play behind. If anyone's really putting up a façade of confusion right now I'm more inclined to believe it's Blink since he's been here since the start as opposed to Marl who hopped in what only seems a little earlier than I did? It's pretty much just guts reads for me since I'm wayyy out of practice but that's where I am atm.

JadeGemTM

In terms of water, we have water
Forum Mod
Alive People (Current Reads):
- Jadethepokemontrainer (Town)
- VioletValkyrie (Strong Town)
- Blinkehyo (Neutral Scum-Leaning)
- GM DracLord (Neutral)
- mirdo (Light Town)
- Marluxion (Neutral Town-Leaning)

Cel being taken out suggests is trying to curb activity, hush up discussion in-thread, and slip through relatively unnoticed. If you ask me that only leads me to currently less talkative players, but of course I'm not ruling anything out that'd be foolish.
Yah this. You're town too.

Skimmed through the thread. Mainly focused on Blink and Drac. Will look again later on Geyde/Marl because I'm getting weird vibes from them as well.
Didn't really find much to back up my suspicion on Blink. Best I could see was some back and worth with them and Vom on like day one but I don't know that that means anything. Right now, I think Drac may be our best option. Them or Blink. I shall be reading in Geyde/Marl later this evening though.

Would love to hear from @GM DracLord @Blinkehyo @Marluxion @mirdo on who you would nominate if you got HoH?

Status
Not open for further replies.