Finished Parroting III

Status
Not open for further replies.

GamePhoenix

Fellow Mortal
Questions for Round One are up! All parrots must be sent to either me or jplap via PM by March 7.

1: Name a star other than our sun ( Uhh this star probably helped sailors navigate at night?)
2: If you could replace the Pokémon mascot with any Pokémon, what Pokémon would you choose? (I know which one I'd pick - do you, too?)
3: What is the best game on the 3ds? (The game where, like Splatoon, the language is complete gibberish and is impossible to understand)
4: Name a web browser (Water Wolf)
5: What is the best early game bird Pokemon?
6: What Pokémon do you think should have gotten an Alolan form that didn’t? ( I'm not sure what to Pika - choose)
7: What fast food chain makes the best food? ( I'm from Texas so you know it's __)
8: What is the best number in the world? ( How many parroting questions are there this round again?)
9: What is the best sports team? (Hate to do this, but I don't watch football so I'm just gonna go with Random.com)
10: Out of all the Pokémon movies released so far, which one is the best? ( The first one to feature my favorite Pokemon!)

Last edited:

Celever

Wheeeee~
The definition of "smart" device is ambiguous, I have no idea what burger chains are in America, and even less idea what American Football teams are in America considering we don't have American Football here. Using star to mean sun is also confusing, as it seems to be a repeat of name a planet.

Most of those are fine, but I'm really not in favour of the questions that advantage Americans.

Mariano11887

Goalkeeper
The definition of "smart" device is ambiguous, I have no idea what burger chains are in America, and even less idea what American Football teams are in America considering we don't have American Football here. Using star to mean sun is also confusing, as it seems to be a repeat of name a planet.

Most of those are fine, but I'm really not in favour of the questions that advantage Americans.
Seconding Celever on this.

The Last Shaymin

Floof

yeah. I do live in america, but i have no clue what american football teams are as i am not glued to the tv 24/7.

so im just going to answer pikachu for that question

GamePhoenix

Fellow Mortal

Seconding Celever on this.
I changed the American football question to any sports team, scrapped the "smart device" question completely, and tweaked the star question to be more clear. Sorry about this everyone!

GamePhoenix

Fellow Mortal
24 hours left in round one! If you haven't already submitted make sure you do!

Last edited:

GamePhoenix

Fellow Mortal
Results from round one are up!

Alpha Centauri - 2 - Shaymin and Mariano
The star of Bethlehem - 1 - Nyora
The Sun - 1 - Celever
Canopus - 1 - Jade
The North Star - 1 - Aqua

Jplap's Answer (if you parrot this you get no points): The North Star
My Answer (If you parrot this you get 1.5x points): Vega

Smeargle - 1 - Aqua
Mew - 1 - Jade
Pidgeot - 1 - Celever
Clefairy - 1 - Nyora
Anything but Pikachu - 1 - Shaymin
Charizard - 1 - Mariano

Jplap's Answer: Mewtwo
My Answer: Raichu

Pokemon Alpha Saffire - 1 - Aqua
Pokemon Ultra Sun & Ultra Moon - 1 - Jade
Fire Emblem Awaking - 1 - Celever
Mii Maker - 1 - Nyora
Captain Toad Treasure Tracker - 1 - Shaymin
The Legend of Zelda - 1 - Mariano

Jplaps Answer: Animal Crossing New Leaf
My Answer: Pokemon Sun

Google Chrome - 4 - Aqua, Jade, Celever, and Mariano
Brave - 1 - Shaymin
Bing - 1 - Nyora

Jplap's Answer: Firefox
My Answer: Duck Duck Go

Pidgey - 3 - Jade, Celever, and Shaymin
Farfech'd - 1 - Aqua
Apple Watch - 1 - Nyora
Tailow - 1 - Mariano

Jplap's Answer: Starly
My Answer: Pidgey

Dragonite - 1 - Aqua
Butterfree - 1 - Jade
Pidgeot - 1 - Celever
Machamp - 1 - Nyora
Beedrill - 1 - Shaymin
Charizard - 1 - Mariano

Jplap's Answer: Pikachu
My Answer: Gengar

Wendy's - 2 - Aqua, Nyora
McDonald's - 2 - Celever and Mariano
None of Them - 1 - Jade
MAX Burger - 1 - Shaymin

Jplap's Answer: Whataburger
My Answer: Five Guys

42 - 2 - Shaymin and Nyora
13 - 1 - Aqua
7 - 1 - Jade
1 - 1 - Celever
11 - 1 - Mariano

Jplap's Answer: 10
My Answer: 42

New England Patriots - 2 - Jade and Nyora
St. Louis Ramprodos - 1 - Aqua
The Eletabuzz - 1 - Celever
Pikachu - 1 - Shaymin
Barcelona - 1 - Mariano

Jplap's Answer: Seattle Seahawks
My Answer: Buffalo Bills

Pokemon: Giratina and the Sky Warrior - 2 - Nyora and Shaymin
Pokemon: The First Movie - 2 - Celever and Mariano
Pokemon the Movie: Lucario and the Mystery of Mew - 1 - Aqua
Pokemon the Movie 2000 - 1 - Jade

Jplap's Answer: Pokemon: The First Movie
My Answer: Pokemon the Movie: Lucario and the Mystery of Mew

Point Tally:

Celever: 16.5
Shaymin: 16.5
Jade: 16.5
Nyora: 15
Aqua: 14.5
Mariano: 14
Pokefam: 0
Drac: 0
Gekki: 0

Professor_jplap

Aspiring Trainer
With the small amount of people actually answering questions and not really anyone discussing them, GamePheonix and I have decided to cancel the rest of the game. We couldn't really think of anything else to change up the formula of the game to make it better, so we thought this the best option. Thanks for playing!

Status
Not open for further replies.