Finished Parroting III

Status
Not open for further replies.

Professor_jplap

Aspiring Trainer
Parroting is a very simple game (Duh!). The goal of parroting is to match your answers to the questions asked with other people’s answers without discussing anything with them, so just trying to pick answers you think everyone else will answer with. Incorrect answers do not exist at all, so if I happened to ask “What is your favorite letter" and everyone answered "McDonald's", that would be the most parroted answer, and thus would get the most points. Now, the likelihood of literally everyone answering “McDonald’s” to “What is your favorite letter” is pretty low, but you get my point. You can answer with anything. Points are determined by how many people parroted an answer, so if 11 people answered “X” they would each get 11 points, and if 4 people answered “E” they would each get 4 points, and so on. Questions are going to be asked in sets of 10, with 5 rounds each. After 5 rounds, the person with the most parroting points is the winner! Please send your responses via PM to myself, and there will be 4 days for each round. Sign-Ups will last 1 week, and I can get an infinite amount of people to play! Also, this time, @GamePhoenix and I will be hosting together (because coming up with parroting questions is harder than it seems). There will be 5 or more rounds with 10 questions each. There may or may not be a twist later in the game...

People signed up:
Gekki
Marriano
Shaymin
Nyora
Jade
Aqua
Celever
Pokefam
Drac

Last edited:

Professor_jplap

Aspiring Trainer
C'mon, people! This is a fun game and the more people play the more fun everyone will have!

Also, be prepared for a game update later today

GamePhoenix

Fellow Mortal
Game Update 1
@Professor_jplap and I will both secretly answer every question. If you can parrot my answer you get 1.5x points, but if you parrot jplap's you get nothing!

Last edited:

GamePhoenix

Fellow Mortal
Sign-ups are closed and the game is about to start! Since parroting Jplap's parrot will result in 0 points, we decided to be less merciless by hinting at what he will parrot via a post question parenthesis!

Status
Not open for further replies.