'Unbroken Bonds,' May's English SM10 Set!

Um if you start with murcrow and have a dusk stone in hand and go first you have just locked your opponent for over half their deck this card is busted plus it's good at stopping zoroark from attacking

The Charizard Reshiram FA and secret rare alt are a thing of beauty which I believe will be extremely expensive. Muk2x and Marshadow Machamp might get me to change my rules on not playing FA psychic or fighting because they look amazing as well. With Marshadow/Machamp now being my favorite tag team artwork.

Everything is great apart from the full art muks... that card just looks really janky artwise.

It does remind me, I kinda hope gen 8 gets rid of the full art/hyper rares and just does what they're doing with the special art TTGXs. Make it both easy on collectors and just have more visual appeal really.

Um if you start with murcrow and have a dusk stone in hand and go first you have just locked your opponent for over half their deck this card is busted plus it's good at stopping zoroark from attacking
Bro guzma is in every deck calm down. Also special energy,stadiums and tools should not be half of anyones deck

I need a poster of that muk full art. Reshzard secret rare looks really cool. Same style as the pikarom promo but a different artist.

FULL ART WELDER! I’m happy it’s a girl it looks really cool plus another full art means another for the collection!

The Full Art and Alternate Art version of Muk and Alolan Muk look awesome. I also like Giovanni's Exile and Welder.

It never fails. TAG TEAM Full Arts consistently look the best.
FA $hrine, that’s interesting pretty obvious if you ask me.
Everything is beautiful.
Except, in my opinion, the Welder. WHAT, exactly, is that expression on her face? Everyone here is like OoOoOo, It’S a WeLdEr, I nEeD iT! I don’t think that face staring up at me from my hand will be an allowance in my deck.

It never fails. TAG TEAM Full Arts consistently look the best.
FA $hrine, that’s interesting pretty obvious if you ask me.
Everything is beautiful.
Except, in my opinion, the Welder. WHAT, exactly, is that expression on her face? Everyone here is like OoOoOo, It’S a WeLdEr, I nEeD iT! I don’t think that face staring up at me from my hand will be an allowance in my deck.

TBF my intentions were always to pick up the reshzard and FA welders because I want to play fire and miss Blacksmith. The fact that the artwork on the card is actually good and not some person in a full body suit adds a little more appeal imo.

Man I need that Welder... not even to play with, since I don't usually like playing pretty FA Trainers but for the collection! So many good looking cards coming in May... gonna be broke!

Back