Second 'Detective Pikachu' Trailer Reveals Mewtwo!

ForeverRanger91

Aspiring Trainer
Are some Confeys flying down after the Bulbasaur scene?
I thought those were Moreluls given that they were glowing.

As for the trailer, I need this movie to come out like yesterday. The Pokemon look so crisp and realistic plus Mewtwo looks as menacing as ever. Part of me hopes they got Dan Green to voice him in this movie.

Orias

Still waiting for a shiny gastly card.
My heart almost stopped when they finally revealed mewtwo

ronangorski

Aspiring Trainer
I thought those were Moreluls given that they were glowing.

As for the trailer, I need this movie to come out like yesterday. The Pokemon look so crisp and realistic plus Mewtwo looks as menacing as ever. Part of me hopes they got Dan Green to voice him in this movie.

Flying above the bulbas are really Moreluls. I was saying the scenes just after. You can see the bulbas from above and two flying things going down. Those two things I was guessing that could be Confeys, but idk.

Pokenerd

Aspiring Trainer
Me: "This movie looks so awesome! It's so good it could be a hallucination."
Detective Pikachu: "You're a hallucination."
are those Aipoms at 1:42? Gosh they look creepier than Mr. Mime. +1:35
I will never look at Aipom the same again.

Skeleton Liar

サーナ~
This just looks like goofy fun--well thought-out goofy fun--and I'm loving it! I couldn't help but laugh or at least smile throughout this trailer. I'm looking forward to seeing this!

Also, it's not really a big deal, but I'm surprised Pikachu was allowed to say "hell." I mean, it's one of the least offensive swear words, so whatever? But I guess the point I'm trying to make is that it just adds onto this feeling that I've gotten from both trailers. It seems like TPC/Nintendo (or whoever else) allowed the writer(s)/director to just go for it and make an actual movie without being tied down too much. Based on some of the visuals and dialogue, it doesn't feel like one of those brain-dead, pandering 'kids movies' that usually plague cinemas. (With optional weird, out of place adult jokes or references in order to "entertain" parents who had to bring their child to see a horrible movie). People of all ages--and possibly not just fans of Pokemon--could enjoy this movie.

Hdog7311

Aspiring Trainer
I didn't like this trailer it revealed too much to the plot as I feel that they gave us enough pieces to say that Pikachu is his father there is so much evidence pointing towards this