Porygon-Z-GX, Blaine's Quiz Show, and More Gym Promos Revealed!

ronangorski

Aspiring Trainer
Now we wait several months to get Porygon-Z GX here.
We probably will have it in the last collection before new generation.

Chimecho3000

Aspiring Trainer
It might actually be a GOOD supporter in nuzzle decks as they usually clog their hand with random nuzzlers so they can't use lillie/erika.

Nah, +1 from Hau isn't good enough really, especially when the opponent could potentially guess correct (or tech in Togedemaru, no one would ever suspect that! :p). You should be able to bench your Nuzzlers if you have that many in hand, a deck shouldn't have more than 8 or 9 Nuzzle Pokes in total.

DarkMatterGaming

Aspiring Trainer
That Porygon-Z GX is actually bonkers when you take Persian-GX into account.

It auto loses to Buzzwole but only if you can't get momentum in your favor first...

Lord Goomy

Got Goomies?
Porygon-Z GX looks... interesting? The ability is nice (Shoutout to early XY Goodra :D), the attack is... wonky, I guess. Could be good, especially if you wanted to go full meme with Infernape ULP. Fatal Error is BUSTED in some decks, terrible in others. (Proceeds to put 3 Whitney in the discard pile)
REEEEEEEEEEEEE WHERE’S MY GOOMY

SharKing

I won't bite... much.
My favorite Pokémon gets a GX, and... it's crap. Oh well, at least the recent non-GX Porygon-Z has potential to be good.

Pipotchi

Aspiring Trainer
Porygon seems interesting, it will combo with the boost energy (which gets discarded at the end of the turn anyway) and it could heal off the hp from zapdos pretty much every turn (?). Its probably still gunna never be used tho lol

Aera14

Aspiring Trainer
Hmmm I just thought of somthing very interesting anyone remembers the family of Rotoms with the ability Roto Motor and at the time we were all saying the problem with the ability was getting 10 items in the discard well I thing Porygon-Z-GX just solved that problem you just have to make sure you have the room tho.

Aera14

Aspiring Trainer
My favorite Pokémon gets a GX, and... it's crap. Oh well, at least the recent non-GX Porygon-Z has potential to be good.
I would have said the same but I have found a purpose for Porygon-Z-GX a purpose that involves discarding Items to make so that you can attack for free.

Last edited:

SharKing

I won't bite... much.
I would have said the same but I have found a purpose for Porygon-Z-GX a purpose that involves discarding Items to make so that you can attack for free.
I assume you're talking about Rotom? Yeah, I get the idea of discarding Tools to activate their Abilities, but there are much faster ways to do that than getting a Stage 2 into play.

N's Rhyperior

Aspiring Trainer
None of them caught my interest. Even Porygon-Z GX is interesting but it doesn't have a power to take over the meta. I dunno how Blaine's Quiz Show work in PTCGO or TCG ONE, my private TCG hub. Tell, @DKQuagmire about that.

Malavok

Aspiring Trainer

It's not crap, but not great. It has some potential at least. Porygon line are some of my favorite Pokemon as well. I wish it would get a FA. Of course, it probably won't. Instead, we'll get yet another FA of Pokemon that have already had a billion FAs (Charizard, Gardevoir, Mewtwo....) Still waiting for FA Raikou GX and Moltres.

Sombres

Aspiring Trainer
Not that it'd be any good, but Blaine might be fun in a Nuzzle deck. :p

I instantly thought about the Cat's Day stuff that just got announced! Hope it combos with Shining Celebi.

Also PorygonZ could make a memey deck with Persian-GX or Zoroark SM9 ayy