February's English Set: 'Team Up!'

But but but.... my alt art Field Blower?! Arrrgggh! I'll rotate soon. I repeat TR cards won't count so that means, they'll be thrown as A cards, and will rotate soon. #RIPMyHopes4ExtendLegality

That starmie is GOOD.
I don't know what to partner it with right now (maybe wailord tag team) but just remember, water now has energy acceleration with this, aqua patch, and maybe some nags.

Lapras, anyone?
Was thinking the Latias and Latios GX as it fulfills the Buster Purge attack for all but one colorless attachment. But maybe Malamar might be a better partner since you still have to discard energy.

Wow, the three legendary birds together in 1 set. I knew they could still do it : D but seriously, this is one awesome set with a lot of value for collectors.

Am I the only one who thinks the Gold looks really Ugly on Brooklet Hill. It just doesn't go with the blues and greens. Silver would have looked better. The rest of the set looks really nice though and the packs are real slick with the jet black edges.
But alas, tradition wins style on this one.

Beedrill + shedninja will be great fun, although it will struggle to keep going against non-gx decks. Still - knocking out a tag team with it would be fantastic.

51 is vikavolt from nite unison
If you're right, then why don't I see Grubbin? If true, that Vikavolt, with no basic Grubbin, means it is a card you can't use at prerelease... Not cool... :(

My money for no. 51 is the Togedemaru from the Ash vs. Team Rocket set...

Speaking of the list, if we don't a English reprint of Ultra Ball in April(for May's set), or even July(for August's set), then we might have to deal with a format w/o Ultra Ball... When is the last time Ultra Ball went out of rotation?

More importantly, losing Choice Band will similarly hurt deck power. When is the last time we had no tool of any sort that enhanced damage, conditional or not, in the Standard format?

If you're right, then why don't I see Grubbin? If true, that's a card you can't use at prerelease...

My money for no. 51 is the Togedemaru from the Ash vs. Team Rocket set...

Speaking of the list, if we don't a English reprint of Ultra Ball in April(for May's set), or even July(for August's set), then we might have to deal with a format w/o Ultra Ball... When is the last time Ultra Ball went out of rotation?

Wouldnt be first time we had a card in set that doesnt have a previous evolution .

Un isnt only card that will rotate if we dont get a reprint in may or August set. So will dce

Back