February's English Set: 'Team Up!'

Wechselbalg

brb
1 FA Jasmine and 1 FA Nanu please. Pity about the alternate art Pikachu&Zekrom not being in the set though.

The new Bronzor+the energy accelerating Bronzong are very nice in Expanded with Jasmine. A reason, to go second! Oh, wait, this is Expanded.

Ashblaze

Full Art Supporter Hunter
Is it really true?!?! The battle chatelaine sisters will be in this set plus ingo and emmet!?!?! This will make the most full art supporters ever in a set, it even passes ultra prism from last February of 9, omg this will certainly be more of a challenge for me to keep an updated collection of all supporters in sun and moon (I’m missing quite a few from before sun and moon began) but I have been doing good I have been able to collect all full arts supporters from sun moon base set all the way to lost thunder, now it’s time to continue the game of pulls, trades, buying, to complete the full arts of this set with ten cards to look forward to, WISH ME LUCK (づ。◕‿‿◕。)づ

JMT

Some Broke Weeaboo
Am I the only one who thinks the Gold looks really Ugly on Brooklet Hill. It just doesn't go with the blues and greens. Silver would have looked better. The rest of the set looks really nice though and the packs are real slick with the jet black edges.

AngryBokoblin

Guzzlord is fun
That starmie is GOOD.
I don't know what to partner it with right now (maybe wailord tag team) but just remember, water now has energy acceleration with this, aqua patch, and maybe some nags.

Lapras, anyone?

bunnybird12

Aspiring Trainer
These are some really interesting cards. Galvantula, Kabutops, and Omastar all look like some interesting stall ideas.

Anselm Sim

Aspiring Trainer
Hype! So many good cards and good deck ideas! Non gx will be dominating for sure! (Charizard, Nidoqueen, Zapdos, Aerodactyl) :eek:

Ribbit899

Aspiring Trainer
Wait there is no full art or rainbow rare of the new lycanroc gx dusk form that is kinda sad but I am still really excited for this set tho.

Gameguard

Aspiring Trainer
What everyone is over looking there isnt uktra ball nor dce. Which means atm unless they get reprinted they both will get rotated

ronangorski

Aspiring Trainer
The missing ones will probably be Zeraora (241), Zangooze (226) and Lugia (237).

Energy Spinner (258) may be on the next set, with Samson Oak (244) and Zekrom-GX FA (239) and RR (240), once that will be about Unova, and Alolan Marowak-GX (252) will be released in May with the set!