February's English Set: 'Team Up!'

AngryBokoblin

Guzzlord is fun
If you're worried about Zoroark with the P. Communication, remember Marshadow GX with a diance PS on the bench and a chimech0 in the discard KOs zorua WHILE preventing any Zoros coming down.

Alex Leblanc

Aspiring Trainer
Same with Copycat when we got that back, I believe.

Side note: Charizard will NEVER get play. It is popular like Lucario but, unlike Lucario, it’s cards are almost always complete Trubbish
We are getting there, this is potentially the best Charizard we've had, being able to consistently hit 210 with a choice band and hand attachment and we have consistency with Alolan Ninetales

KeoKeo

Aspiring Trainer
Gardevoir 230>210.
Zoarark= you never get to play Charizard
Malamar= All Charmanders are ded.
Granbull= obsolete in the first place

Sabaku

Aspiring Trainer
Really liking this new Charizard. It hits the board, and it's 130 in an instant that doesn't hit the Lost Zone. Manually attach an Energy and Choice Band, and that's 210 on a single prize attacker easy.

ShaunTheBoufflant

Like No One Ever Was
Why did they change the ability name? So dealers can't use it as another slang for making deals?

Yes I'm on about card dealers guys :D

cardgjammer

Aspiring Trainer
I notice an error on new print vs. old regarding Pokemon Communication... "Into deck" vs. "top of deck"...

I smell an Errata coming before prerelease time(like Cyrus Prism did last year) to correct the error. Is that true? Find out the answer... in due time!

Last edited:

MegaAbsol10

I'm playing Big Blacephalon next quarter :)
I notice an error on new print vs. old regarding Pokemon Communication... "Into deck" vs. "top of deck"...

I smell an Errata coming before prerelease time(like Cyrus Prism did last year) to correct the error. Is that true? Find out the answer... in due time!
It doesn't make a difference as far as I'm aware, as you still have to shuffle your deck after you search for the Pokemon. That doesn't change the affect of the card, where as the text on Cyrus Prism Star meant that you could play the card under conditions you shouldn't be able to.

Chimecho3000

Aspiring Trainer
They're definitely out to please, all the promos are very good.

Can't believe they were revealed through a leak though. I suspect the set list will be leaked within a few days...