Contest (Sign Ups) Dusk Form Lycanroc's Fakemon Contest I

Dusk Form Lycanroc

Champion of Alola
Welcome all! I am Dusk Form Lycanroc (Call me DFL if you will) in this contest participants will create a fakemon.

Note: You may create an alolan form of a existing Pokemon
Create a name for your fakemon
Create type/types for it
Create an image of it using whatever image creating thingamabob (Photoshop etc. whatever you want or you could just draw it)
Create a Pokedex entry for it
Post your entry in thread

I will then judge the fakemon based on accurateness of the Pokedex entry towards the way it seems like the fakemon would act. Type accurateness towards the image of the Pokemon etc.

Judging will be scored on a bracket of 1/100
In the case of a tie contestants will vote between those that are tied (The participants of the tie may not vote)

1. @Lord Goomy
2. @Nyan
3. @Luplayz
4. @Anime Psyclone
5. @Vom
6. This Could Be You!

There will be a maximum of 12 contestants and a minimum of 4

I am open to suggestions for the way this contest will work PM me if you wish to suggest something
(To enter just post "in")
Deadline for entrys: January 20th 2019

77u31T6.png
XsVmV4rB3gkAoyiHd7SNhxZpODxcF4W9hquRZpHpU3VNgOWnFWgSem0C-ozJKbi9E5LgKqw155X9NF09zyZfplbt3rOc4lMM1mjaK1r5RQjIxHjrnogdy_TToncbgYkOLI8ug6Ope9kqZ1NaVUukT9NWDga-ZtX3MHmq4ENg4pzWIRTwp1BGX5Jn47ReLWESg9t1nDJcOp9HfjhC7fb09CZUVtNALBPpfhCdGYok5pg8OFjtnzFYPBXI2oTRjPb8LiRD9CILUULyuLphyh0M-swjS9weD1P5nT4raiQKyiVL4lWRg8tOFHHPjbzKuu7GXWib3Sas6RW5w8t-_LFn9m1ThWpgt5-GZGW-uX4pbV2IetNRTcYEXYjESLtlxk-LluK2XEtbCsi42-4Z5R1mKYPnjGHIQYrcyWvVHQWaD-B5rWJ5uInHI9kBSRhe6Ed7VQblnUyc6bWb6yggfLBkabQ0KCu4LhDI0Vba46b5LaZUktE9FItYfuTvNuNTlQb96CL5tngcUAdHb5i9iLEfmJU-POtUI6nl1NOndZw7mz_O4lyqqvktW2rUjgHBbl8Bhr4AhCkPZlwjYbOM9pRP607cQUrykXOULRMPTzi9CnmhMSNlU1lf-rTP7BseTuGsTWjbbguxYF29ybtUJyyQPTOi=s747-no

Last edited:

Lord Goomy

Got Goomies?
I'm going to tag some people who might be interested:

@Anime Psyclone
@Lord Goomy
@The Last Shaymin
@VioletValkyrie
@bbninjas
It’s a viable draw, choosing me, and I do like the contest (and will see what fakemon are created) but what’s a “create an image?”
I would, and I originally was going to, but then I thought of my image creating talent and decided against it.
Great idea, not really my thing.

(Plus, it’d literally just be some Alolan Goomy or something...
Wait...
WAIT...
Is that legal? An Alolan form of an existing Pokémon?

Dusk Form Lycanroc

Champion of Alola
but what’s a “create an image?”
Using the programs our whatever you use for creating fake image based cards

It’s a viable draw, choosing me, and I do like the contest (and will see what fakemon are created) but what’s a “create an image?”
I would, and I originally was going to, but then I thought of my image creating talent and decided against it.
Great idea, not really my thing.

(Plus, it’d literally just be some Alolan Goomy or something...
Wait...
WAIT...
Is that legal? An Alolan form of an existing Pokémon?
Yes i will put that in the OP

Luplayz

The Master of bad Pokemon
I would probably wanna try, since after all ive been making more Fakemon than i used to.

Vom

livin' in a lonely world
Forum Mod
Ah, what the hell, why not. I'm in! :D When's the deadline for this?

Anime Psyclone

Guiding Light. Will Unchanged.
Dinosithe
Dragon/Bug
"Mantis Dragon Pokémon"
Pokédex Entry: This Pokémon have been found smaller then 2 feet and larger then 4 1/2 feet. Why the sizes of Dinosithe differ so much is just one mystery surrounding it.
XsVmV4rB3gkAoyiHd7SNhxZpODxcF4W9hquRZpHpU3VNgOWnFWgSem0C-ozJKbi9E5LgKqw155X9NF09zyZfplbt3rOc4lMM1mjaK1r5RQjIxHjrnogdy_TToncbgYkOLI8ug6Ope9kqZ1NaVUukT9NWDga-ZtX3MHmq4ENg4pzWIRTwp1BGX5Jn47ReLWESg9t1nDJcOp9HfjhC7fb09CZUVtNALBPpfhCdGYok5pg8OFjtnzFYPBXI2oTRjPb8LiRD9CILUULyuLphyh0M-swjS9weD1P5nT4raiQKyiVL4lWRg8tOFHHPjbzKuu7GXWib3Sas6RW5w8t-_LFn9m1ThWpgt5-GZGW-uX4pbV2IetNRTcYEXYjESLtlxk-LluK2XEtbCsi42-4Z5R1mKYPnjGHIQYrcyWvVHQWaD-B5rWJ5uInHI9kBSRhe6Ed7VQblnUyc6bWb6yggfLBkabQ0KCu4LhDI0Vba46b5LaZUktE9FItYfuTvNuNTlQb96CL5tngcUAdHb5i9iLEfmJU-POtUI6nl1NOndZw7mz_O4lyqqvktW2rUjgHBbl8Bhr4AhCkPZlwjYbOM9pRP607cQUrykXOULRMPTzi9CnmhMSNlU1lf-rTP7BseTuGsTWjbbguxYF29ybtUJyyQPTOi=s747-no

Luplayz

The Master of bad Pokemon
Ok, i have my submission but i still cant upload any images so imma resort to a site i use for this because i would not be able to post nothing!

9DN7sSP

9DN7sSP

https://imgur.com/a/9DN7sSP

Pokédex: Frailien: with the sensor on its head it searches around for something to play with,
the play session usually doesnt end well, it often ends up with the friend getting carried into the abyss.

Pokédex: Bailien: It mixes the colors on the sensors to depend on what it should do, it gains more fangs aswell as more sensors depending on what color the sensors are.

(sorry for the broken images from before the link)

Last edited:

Lord Goomy

Got Goomies?
Name: Alolan Goomy
Type(s): Grass
Height: 1 ft
Weight: 6.2 lbs
Pokédex Entry: Goomy’s green habitats in Route 17 and the Lush Jungle did not give the purple Goomy much protection from predators like Fearow and Pinsir, who would eat the little slug like a delicacy at first sight. Over time, the Goomy gained adaptations like grass-like spines, the addition of more horns, and, most notably, the classic purple membrane took on a greener hue, all to camoflauge the Goomy as a lowly patch of grass.
HOLY GUACAMOLE WHAT HAVE I DONE

Last edited: