Finished Mafia LIV: My Bastard Village-Game Over!

Status
Not open for further replies.
"Hello, this is agent X. Now you may have seen in thread of my mistake of assuming someone was a hacker (kinda my fault for not trying to go deeper, I was too excited at the thought of finding a hacker)

Now you may be wondering, why the heck did I make bb quote his ability and told him to shoot someone. Well let me explain. You see, I can send messages (on certain conditions) however I also have an two shot ability that basically let's me ask ninja a question about the hackers. I can not ask who they are though and stuff like that. So this is what I did. I first asked ninja, are there any hacker roles that have supportive abilties, such as healing a hacker. Making a hacker appear not as a hacker, giving hackers extra uses of abilties and ect. The answer I got was Yes. So then I thought, what if I sent a message to him, and if he quoted a supportive Ability I would have a lead on him, even better if he flipped hacker I have 100% found a non hacker by him trying to shoot them. this is exactly why I said "if you are a hacker don't worry, quote your fake claim" as i was thinking they wouldn't show their true ability if they were a hacker and it was useful. And I thought they would of had a supportive Ability in their fake claim.

Unfortunately that didn't work out. However I'm not here to explain what happened, I'm here to give you another Bit of infomation I got from a question I asked.

I asked, if hackers had a bastard modifier role, where they could have added a bastard element to anyone they target. The host also said Yes. Be very careful about claiming, as it could be very dangerous.

My true identity shall be revealed when the time is right, bb is probably on the right track and I hope he doesn't think I'm an idiot (cause I thought long and hard on trying to get something useful out of that :( )

Also can you quote this message and post it in the thread, everyone will want to hear this.

-Agent X"

"Hello, this is agent X. Now you may have seen in thread of my mistake of assuming someone was a hacker (kinda my fault for not trying to go deeper, I was too excited at the thought of finding a hacker)

Now you may be wondering, why the heck did I make bb quote his ability and told him to shoot someone. Well let me explain. You see, I can send messages (on certain conditions) however I also have an two shot ability that basically let's me ask ninja a question about the hackers. I can not ask who they are though and stuff like that. So this is what I did. I first asked ninja, are there any hacker roles that have supportive abilties, such as healing a hacker. Making a hacker appear not as a hacker, giving hackers extra uses of abilties and ect. The answer I got was Yes. So then I thought, what if I sent a message to him, and if he quoted a supportive Ability I would have a lead on him, even better if he flipped hacker I have 100% found a non hacker by him trying to shoot them. this is exactly why I said "if you are a hacker don't worry, quote your fake claim" as i was thinking they wouldn't show their true ability if they were a hacker and it was useful. And I thought they would of had a supportive Ability in their fake claim.

Unfortunately that didn't work out. However I'm not here to explain what happened, I'm here to give you another Bit of infomation I got from a question I asked.

I asked, if hackers had a bastard modifier role, where they could have added a bastard element to anyone they target. The host also said Yes. Be very careful about claiming, as it could be very dangerous.

My true identity shall be revealed when the time is right, bb is probably on the right track and I hope he doesn't think I'm an idiot (cause I thought long and hard on trying to get something useful out of that :( )

Also can you quote this message and post it in the thread, everyone will want to hear this.

-Agent X"
...dude, I just told you to summarize the first paragraph. Not copy-paste the whole thing...

Argh, whatever. Now: Explain to me why Math knows what I said to you.

Okay then.

Basically, I had a plan for the messages at the start. I planned everything to make it seem like whoever wrote it is really townie, it was a web of lies. Math was getting voted and I was like if you are mafia here's a plan claim agent X

I Gave him all the answers, then he literally fails my instructions I gave him by claiming. A VIG??? Literally why.

Basically that ticked me off he managed to ruin my whole plan of getting him confirmed I'm now against them.

Basically, can you please let me win events.

I'll help in every way I can by first getting your first wolf caught (math) then I can send messages for you.

Okay then.

Basically, I had a plan for the messages at the start. I planned everything to make it seem like whoever wrote it is really townie, it was a web of lies. Math was getting voted and I was like if you are mafia here's a plan claim agent X

I Gave him all the answers, then he literally fails my instructions I gave him by claiming. A VIG??? Literally why.

Basically that ticked me off he managed to ruin my whole plan of getting him confirmed I'm now against them.
...alright. That's a good answer, enough for me at least. I still don't like you for lying though, so after Math, I'm going to tunnel you.
##VOTE MathBlade

Wait zone I told the truth though, mercy please.
Zone if I didn't actually lie math wouldn't have been caught as 100% mafia.
Hm... Alright then. Do one last thing for me and you're free of my charges: Summarize the first paragraph of the first message you sent to me. DO NOT copy-paste it. I don't care if the summary is filled with holes or incomplete: Just do it. (This doesn't mean you can slack off and re-use sentences or write few sentences though. Your final verdict (from me) depends on this summary.)

I send messages if requirements are met, while also having a 2 use ability of letting me ask ninja a question about the hackers. Can't ask who they are, so I asked are there any hackers with support abilties such as healing a hacker. I was told yes. Thinking let's make bb quote an ability and see if it's supportive so I can catch a hacker. Don't worry I said quote your fake claim thinking it would also be support.

I send messages if requirements are met, while also having a 2 use ability of letting me ask ninja a question about the hackers. Can't ask who they are, so I asked are there any hackers with support abilties such as healing a hacker. I was told yes. Thinking let's make bb quote an ability and see if it's supportive so I can catch a hacker. Don't worry I said quote your fake claim thinking it would also be support.
Zone I will be your personal sheep
Welp. You passed the test.
I wasn't even thinking about what you just said. I was instead seeing whether you are Agent X or not based on how you said "ninjas". Apparently "bb" is also used by Violet, so I had to find another way.
Welp. You're now no longer suspicious. Dunno what you mean by personal sheep though.

Personal sheep is basically I vote whoever you vote.
Oh. ...I don't need that though. Since it would only give people like bbninjas arguments like "Mr. One bandwagons Mr. Two". Just do your own thing and I do mine.
...well, scum's too late for killing me though.
Now that my ability's been buffed, I literally don't have to fear death anymore.

But also, I really hope you just ignore neutrals, cause I have a right to play the game as well. Basically I just want to be treated as Town and actually try to scumhunt as the game isn't fun doing nothing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back