'GX Ultra Shiny' Pack Featuring Shiny Pokemon, Worldwide Card Legality After All?!

Lord Goomy

Got Goomies?
They look good-
But do they have to be the most popular and relevant cards? What else would they do, sure, but can’t we justy have like a shiny Drampa GX or something?

Heviin

Aspiring Trainer
Well, now I'm glad that I didn't buy the promo malamars! Reverse rares will do for now.

ShinyJordeon

Aspiring Trainer
Rowlet, Inkay and the other regular Shiny's have an S-symbol instead of the SSR symbol. Does that make them maybe available one every booster pack (maybe the four holo's are: 1 holo, 1 reverse, 1 S-shiny, 1 GX)

I'm gonna guess each pack is gonna come with 1 GX, 1 regular Shiny, 1 Holo, and 1 Reverse - then of course the 1 Shiny Full Art GX per box would replace 1 of the regular GX's

If that's true, i will open all ten booster boxes that i'd pre ordered! *Need...all...those...SHININGS!*

paulyd84

cooltrainerpaul
Holy pokeballs 90 secret rares is that correct?? With the norm only 1 per booster box .... thats a lot of boxes

Known my luck order 3 still get 1 double

The-Kaiser

Starfleet Captain and Pokemon Trainer
I hope USA cards for the set look this good BUT im not going to be surprised if there like the Shining Legends ones.

The PokeMan 11

Aspiring Trainer
Fairy is starting to look really good with this set though. Anti-Ultra Beast Charm is kind of huge, but at the same time I'm not certain it's needed when you can just play the Fairy version of anti-GX Alolan Ninetales to stop all GX Pokemon since if you're playing something like a Gardevoir GX deck, you're techning in Alolan Ninetales GX from Fairy Rise anyway.

It's mostly that Stadium that's pretty huge. Making everyone else need 1 more energy to attack is pretty massive, but decks seem to run a standard of 3 stadiums minimum nowadays, so it's kind of easy to get rid of.
Baby Ninetales isn't immune to baby buzzwole tho

Dark Espeon

Dark Avatar
It is with fairy charm!

No because the card text of Fairy Charm UB states: The Pokemon this card is attached to doesn’t take damage from the attacks of your opponent’s Ultra Beasts that are Pokemon-GX or Pokemon-EX. Thus the Fairy Pokémon to which this card is attached to is not immune to attacks from non-GX Ultra Beasts. All the other Fairy Charm cards also merely prevent damage from attacks from Pokémon GX and Pokémon EX.

Heviin

Aspiring Trainer
No because the card text of Fairy Charm UB states: The Pokemon this card is attached to doesn’t take damage from the attacks of your opponent’s Ultra Beasts that are Pokemon-GX or Pokemon-EX. Thus the Fairy Pokémon to which this card is attached to is not immune to attacks from non-GX Ultra Beasts. All the other Fairy Charm cards also merely prevent damage from attacks from Pokémon GX and Pokémon EX.

Right! Forgot the GX-EX clause, how silly of me... :p