Finished Mafia LIV: My Bastard Village-Game Over!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yep! All the more reason to not suspect bb- ...oh. All the less reason to suspect bbninjas...
Well this is sad for me.
Zone, if you don't mind me asking, I'm a little bit confused. What do you think of any connections through the people who have been lynched? I'm seeing things from you saying that "Math has half a brain to suspect you of being scum" and that you've been suspecting bb, things just don't add up for me.
If you really were scum, why wouldn't you just kill someone who suspects you (Math is my current example) and then just try to cover things up, or if you suspect bb of being scum, wouldn't you already know through discussion in a theoretical scum chat and try to defend him instead to avoid being found out?

I'm seeing things from you saying that "Math has half a brain to suspect you of being scum"
True. This happened with GM Draclord as well.
My primary objective is for town to win.
My virtual primary objective is for me to die.
My secondary objective is a secret. (So you guys can use this as an argument to lynch me.)
My virtual secondary objective is to fail my true secondary objective.
and that you've been suspecting bb, things just don't add up for me.
I have stated once before that I am paranoid of bbninjas and scattered being a deepwolf. In fact, scattered flipped scum in our most recent game in NUF. (Though he would've been dead had town lynched him on time.) So there is no telling that bbninjas could do the same. (But then better.)
If you really were scum, why wouldn't you just kill someone who suspects you (Math is my current example) and then just try to cover things up, or if you suspect bb of being scum, wouldn't you already know through discussion in a theoretical scum chat and try to defend him instead to avoid being found out?
Three things wrong.
1) I don't know what is going on right now between bbninjas, Kiiruma and you.
2) If I were to be scum, I would've killed scattered first and then any other inactives in the following Nights.
3) If I am hypothetically scum, then I would've not minded tunneling bbninjas at all. (Also, please think that I am scum so I can fail my true secondary objective. Just say that I am using an obvious reverse psychology and put me at the top of your votes.)

You know, it's funny.
If I am town, then I SHOULD be lynched for using unnecessary reverse psychology at town.
If I am scum, then I still should be lynched for using reverse psychology.
It's a win-win for everyone! Even for you inactives-whose-names-I-won't-write!

I have stated once before that I am paranoid of bbninjas and scattered being a deepwolf. In fact, scattered flipped scum in our most recent game in NUF. (Though he would've been dead had town lynched him on time.) So there is no telling that bbninjas could do the same. (But then better.)
I must have missed this when it came up, my apologies.
2) If I were to be scum, I would've killed scattered first and then any other inactives in the following Nights.
3) If I am hypothetically scum, then I would've not minded tunneling bbninjas at all.
I don't really understand the logic behind this.

@VioletValkyrie Because anyone who knows me knows I hyperpost as either alignment

By intentionally not scum have less of a reason to kill me. No one here knows me so I can lurk then pop up and solve the game.

Because anyone who knows me knows I hyperpost as either alignment
No one here knows me so I can lurk then pop up and solve the game.

You're stating here "Anyone who knows me know I do this", and then almost immediately following it with "No one here knows me". I don't even get what you're saying anymore.

I don't know you.
I've never played a game of Mafia with you in my life. There's literally no reason I could have known this.

Though I don't understand what you hyperposting has to do with the questions I was asking Zone?

Zone clearly HAS played mafia.
Therefore whether he knows me or not knows what I am doing.

It’s a common concept for certain things to lurk and not draw attention until the time is right.

1. Kiiruma
2. GM DracLord
3. Zone Q11
4. roz_the_eevee
5. TeamAqua4Life #HEYNICK
6. MathBlade
7. firekitten
8. VioletValkyrie
9. Professor_jplap
10. bbninjas
11. Luispipe8

I don't even know what's with Zone right now, he just seems... weird.

Agreed. I just gonna build a ranking tomorrow or Saturday and be done with it. I finally get the muzzle removed and now I can’t freakin vote it’s this list crap.

Great. Now repeat what you just said and do it as if you're explaining this to a 13 y/o kid with half a brain.
Well, how do I say this?
I received a message and I don't understand it at all. It's saying bb is hacker and a lot more.
I do not understand how to feel. I don't recognise anyone here except Roz

tl;dr of what has happened. Context: I have a Discord chat with VioletValkyrie (neighbours, we don't know each other's alignment).

--- Someone who goes by the alias of Agent X sent me a PM during this game Day.
--- In this PM, Agent X claimed to be an independent who can take a player's Ability and join their alignment, if said player claims their Active Ability in-thread, tags NP and shoots someone using.
Hello, My name is ???. You may refer to me as an independent. Now let's keep this short and sweet. I'm an amne type of role. I take an ability and goal from someone (They keep their goal, I just become their alignment and take their ability) And I give them something in return. This is how this is going to work.

In the main thread, Quote your active ability (or a passive one if you don't have active). In the same post you are quoting your ability in, Ping ninja and in red text type a person's name. That person shall have their account deleted instantly. You will lose the ability you quoted however I shall instead gain that ability and your goal. D0n't worry if you are a hacker or another independent. I know how awkward it would be to quote Kill a player in an event. Everyone will know this was the work of a hacker. You should have a fake claim. You should quote an active ability from your fake claim in the thread then repeat the same steps as above with pinging ninja and then I will instead take one of your other abilities (that isn't your fake claim, your actual card) And gain your goal. (Hacker, I gain the hacker goal. Independent I gain the goal of what you had)

Note: Quoting an ability that isn't yours as a player (alignment) will lead to a Mod Kill

Whether you do this or not is up to you, If you don't do it ill ask someone else. As well, If you wish to communicate. Send me signals you would like to use.

Keep in mind in order for this to work you MUST do this today.

-Agent ???

--- I didn't really believe this claim, but decided that it was worth the risk. I did what Agent X asked, see it here.
--- I then responded to Agent X, warning them that I have a confidant (Violet) and that I will not be tolerating any trickery on their behalf
Please write a post with ??? after a sentence to confirm your identity. I will signal with ??? at the end of my sentence if I wish to contact with you. Me and my confidant are pretty sure we know who you are based on your typing quirks, but please confirm regardless. If you pull any tricks, you're dead.

--- Turns out Agent X was in fact lying, purely to gauge a reaction from me
--- Agent X is convinced that I am a hacker from my response, probably because he thinks that confidant means scumbuddy, and because I 'threatened him'.
--- Agent X doesn't want to claim himself, and so he messages @VioletValkyrie and @Kiiruma, supplying them with copies of our private exchange. He also messages me.
Nice, not only did you threaten me, you told me (who isn't even a neutral and is actually a player) that you are indeed a hacker. Also, don't worry. I won't out you, someone else will.

Also, go ahead. Shoot the person you think I am. I dare you to try, I bet you won't hit the right person.

-Agent X
Hello, my name is Agent ???.

Now I have some goodies of infomation for you.

This is what I sent to ninja
(Keep in mind I'm actually a player who gambited to get this out of him, I'm not actually a neutral)

However he replied back with
Please write a post with ??? after a sentence to confirm your identity. I will signal with ??? at the end of my sentence if I wish to contact with you. Me and my confidant are pretty sure we know who you are based on your typing quirks, but please confirm regardless. If you pull any tricks, you're dead.

Confirming himself to be a hacker with someone else. If you want, you can try to take him out using your bomb. Your one job is to make sure he doesn't talk himself out of this like I feel like he would. I have already sent this message to another player, so he can't call you out for lying. However I'm not going to out myself till I feel like the time is right. I believe In you

-Agent ???

Would you like to respond?

--- Agent X wants Violet and Kiiruma to kill / lynch me.​

My initial commentary on the situation can be found here.

@Kiiruma The red text was NOT me trying to block you; it actually did nothing. You can participate in all activities still.

My thoughts regarding Zone are: he's actively trying to get himself lynched, and so I don't want him lynched. One thing that helps his case regards the Easter Egg activity from Day 1; I don't see why Zone would draw that much attention to his involvement in the Easter Egg scheme, if he was a mafian, when he could have just said nothing and noone would know any different.

CONTEXT if you don't remember the Easter Egg activity: the reward for the first person to find the Easter Egg was to ask the host a question about the game setup. Zone apparently was the first person to find this Egg, and he asked in-thread what he should ask. However, as it turned out when he finally asked his question, someone had beaten him to it! (Probably because Zone posted the location of the Easter Egg when he found it.) The person who asked the question before Zone is probably scum because they haven't claimed doing it. This is a very elaborate act if Zone is actually mafian.

I must have missed this when it came up, my apologies.
No problems. With so much posts at the moment (despite the inactives), old posts are becoming easier to forget anyway.
I don't really understand the logic behind this
I would've killed scattered mind first and not at N2 because 1) He is my personal biggest threat along with bbninjas 2) Because of a running gag where he died horribly in another forum. ...*chuckle* *whispers* Watcher ability put to waste, revived, roleblock revival and then killed... lol
Zone clearly HAS played mafia.
Therefore whether he knows me or not knows what I am doing.

It’s a common concept for certain things to lurk and not draw attention until the time is right.
...you're right. I should've put more attention to you. But then again, the same goes to every inactive in this game. But since we don't have sufficient substitutes... Well, let's just see how the Day ends.
It answers why Zone Scum doesn’t kill me
Except it doesn't. What you are implying now is that you are acting scummy and that I am a scum who didn't pay much attention to you.
However, the fact that you're scummy because you lurked remains while the fact that I'm still trying to get lynched (which is doing rather well considering even Luis starts to suspect me) is rather the opposite of what a lurking scum would do.
I don't even know what's with Zone right now, he just seems... weird.
Good. Good... One more has fallen as our (<- suspicious word here) prey...
tl;dr of what has happened. Context: I have a Discord chat with VioletValkyrie (neighbours, we don't know each other's alignment).

--- Someone who goes by the alias of Agent X sent me a PM during this game Day.
--- In this PM, Agent X claimed to be an independent who can take a player's Ability and join their alignment, if said player claims their Active Ability in-thread, tags NP and shoots someone using.
Hello, My name is ???. You may refer to me as an independent. Now let's keep this short and sweet. I'm an amne type of role. I take an ability and goal from someone (They keep their goal, I just become their alignment and take their ability) And I give them something in return. This is how this is going to work.

In the main thread, Quote your active ability (or a passive one if you don't have active). In the same post you are quoting your ability in, Ping ninja and in red text type a person's name. That person shall have their account deleted instantly. You will lose the ability you quoted however I shall instead gain that ability and your goal. D0n't worry if you are a hacker or another independent. I know how awkward it would be to quote Kill a player in an event. Everyone will know this was the work of a hacker. You should have a fake claim. You should quote an active ability from your fake claim in the thread then repeat the same steps as above with pinging ninja and then I will instead take one of your other abilities (that isn't your fake claim, your actual card) And gain your goal. (Hacker, I gain the hacker goal. Independent I gain the goal of what you had)

Note: Quoting an ability that isn't yours as a player (alignment) will lead to a Mod Kill

Whether you do this or not is up to you, If you don't do it ill ask someone else. As well, If you wish to communicate. Send me signals you would like to use.

Keep in mind in order for this to work you MUST do this today.

-Agent ???

--- I didn't really believe this claim, but decided that it was worth the risk. I did what Agent X asked, see it here.
--- I then responded to Agent X, warning them that I have a confidant (Violet) and that I will not be tolerating any trickery on their behalf

--- Turns out Agent X was in fact lying, purely to gauge a reaction from me
--- Agent X is convinced that I am a hacker from my response, probably because he thinks that confidant means scumbuddy, and because I 'threatened him'.
--- Agent X doesn't want to claim himself, and so he messages @VioletValkyrie and @Kiiruma, supplying them with copies of our private exchange. He also messages me.
Nice, not only did you threaten me, you told me (who isn't even a neutral and is actually a player) that you are indeed a hacker. Also, don't worry. I won't out you, someone else will.

Also, go ahead. Shoot the person you think I am. I dare you to try, I bet you won't hit the right person.

-Agent X
Hello, my name is Agent ???.

Now I have some goodies of infomation for you.

This is what I sent to ninja
(Keep in mind I'm actually a player who gambited to get this out of him, I'm not actually a neutral)

However he replied back with

Confirming himself to be a hacker with someone else. If you want, you can try to take him out using your bomb. Your one job is to make sure he doesn't talk himself out of this like I feel like he would. I have already sent this message to another player, so he can't call you out for lying. However I'm not going to out myself till I feel like the time is right. I believe In you

-Agent ???

Would you like to respond?

--- Agent X wants Violet and Kiiruma to kill / lynch me.​

My initial commentary on the situation can be found here.
Thank you for the explanation. I now have full understanding of your situation.
...man, I wish I was Agent X, but I wouldn't have been smart enough to be secretive like him/her... By the way, if you ask me who I think Agent X is, my answer would be: I don't know, but at least it's not Drac and I doubt it's NICK.
@Kiiruma The red text was NOT me trying to block you; it actually did nothing. You can participate in all activities still.

My thoughts regarding Zone are: he's actively trying to get himself lynched, and so I don't want him lynched. One thing that helps his case regards the Easter Egg activity from Day 1; I don't see why Zone would draw that much attention to his involvement in the Easter Egg scheme, if he was a mafian, when he could have just said nothing and noone would know any different.

CONTEXT if you don't remember the Easter Egg activity: the reward for the first person to find the Easter Egg was to ask the host a question about the game setup. Zone apparently was the first person to find this Egg, and he asked in-thread what he should ask. However, as it turned out when he finally asked his question, someone had beaten him to it! (Probably because Zone posted the location of the Easter Egg when he found it.) The person who asked the question before Zone is probably scum because they haven't claimed doing it. This is a very elaborate act if Zone is actually mafian.
Aside from the one mistake where I DID NOT POST THE LOCATION until I received the message that it had already been taken, what you've said about me is correct. And the fact that I will hunt, lynch and kill whoever took it also remains.

I don't really understand the logic behind this.
Oh. As for the third one: Every good scum knows to never break character (unless necessary). So if I am scum and I have prepared this "character" who is deadset on tunnel-vision-voting bbninjas, then it is possible for me to look TWTBW (too wolf to be wolf). And yes, this is indeed more reasons to put me high on your vote list.

I don't understand people who townread me to put 4th-5th on the list
Is it cause of poems and haikus or did I have something missed?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back