Finished Mafia LIV: My Bastard Village-Game Over!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sigh... But fine. Asking about the amount of neutrals or scums... I mean, based on the original total numbers of all players, there ought to be either three or four. Probably three though. So... should I ask about the neutrals then?
About neutrals then
Mainly ask about their goals
Not how many are

Okay I'm not scared anymore. Basically, Ask how many neutrals can win with town. That way we remove claim space from the wolves, And they would be forced to counter claim a friendly neutral spot

Albedo loves Ainz.
Albedo hates Ainz Ooal Gown...?
...she likes Momonga!
--- --- ---
Okay I'm not scared anymore. Basically, Ask how many neutrals can win with town. That way we remove claim space from the wolves, And they would be forced to counter claim a friendly neutral spot
Uh... I don't get that last part, but okay. I will ask how many neutrals there are that can win with town.

Uh... I don't get that last part, but okay. I will ask how many neutrals there are that can win with town.
Word word word word word
word word word word word word word
word word word word word

I meant to add or claim town. Basically, If a wolf thinks they can't get out of a lynch they may claim neutral to escape.

I was serious
I need to find someone now
For my skills reason

The hint I got tho
Is very weird and flavor
Also confusing

A java coder
Who can keep a spoon on nose
Wile making programs

Someone claim it please
For other ability
To be unlocked thanks

Albedo loves Ainz.
Albedo hates Ainz Ooal Gown...?
...she likes Momonga!
--- --- ---
I meant to add or claim town. Basically, If a wolf thinks they can't get out of a lynch they may claim neutral to escape.
I see. If there are no neutrals, then every player who claims neutral are as good as dead... Welp. Question asked.
I was serious
I need to find someone now
For my skills reason

The hint I got tho
Is very weird and flavor
Also confusing

A java coder
Who can keep a spoon on nose
Wile making programs

Someone claim it please
For other ability
To be unlocked thanks
... @firekitten, I need your help decoding what roz says.
...also did I miss something? What's this about hint anyway? As for my role, it isn't a java coder.

Can you hear the sound
of my rage, boiling in hell?
Someone took "it" first. :mad:

Can you hear the sound
of my rage, boiling in hell?
Someone took "it" first. :mad:
I do not care who
took "it", but since you have not
told us anything...

DON'T BLAME ME IF I KILL YOU
TOWN OR SCUM, I WILL GET YOU FOR NOT ENDING MY SUFFERING MUCH EARLIER THAN IT COULD HAVE

Word word word word word
word word word word word

... @firekitten, I need your help decoding what roz says.
...also did I miss something? What's this about hint anyway? As for my role, it isn't a java coder.

From what I can tell this basically seems like he is searching for someone, However the flavor he got makes me think he has a bastard role and ninja is spouting nonsense to him. Basically if that sounds like your role just say it sounds like mine without claiming it exactly. However he may be searching for a hacker class, Cause it DOES sound like it.

as well rip you not finding it first. Where is it?

Madness of demons
Is rage. While our hope is the
Madness of angels
--- --- ---
From what I can tell this basically seems like he is searching for someone, However the flavor he got makes me think he has a bastard role and ninja is spouting nonsense to him. Basically if that sounds like your role just say it sounds like mine without claiming it exactly. However he may be searching for a hacker class, Cause it DOES sound like it.
I see.
as well rip you not finding it first. Where is it?
Post #158. IT'S DISGUISED AS ELLIPSES.
NP said that it wouldn't be that hard to find. That you'll see it once you find it. So I thought that it was going to be relatively easy. BUT NOPE! IT WAS HIDDEN AS ELLIPSES.

Word word word word word
word word word word word

You misunderstood
Haikus it is difficult
To convey nuance

Violet, BB
Said “... uninformed obviously.”
I disagree so

Now I must explain
And keep up this refrain and
I hate your reply

It reeks of caught scum
I think soon your time is done
Please lynch Violet
If you were that confident that Violet is scum, you would have reported her by now and tried to get her killed. If you were town, you also wouldn't care as much about how people thought of you trying to kill Violet. We have 4 chances every four hours, and only a 1/5 chance of killing per report. Those are pretty low figures.

Word word word word word
word word word word word

Everyone forgot about my game of listing your top three ITA targets, if you can please give me that.
You shouldn't have any reason to not do this and since we have no lynches to pressure and we only have insta death this is basically the only way to see someone's stance without them firing right away, and to actually pressure someone.

Message is unclear.
Submit report once today
or "blah" once Today?
As a collective group, only four reports from you will be accepted every 24 IRL hours.
As individuals, you will each only get one report this in-game day.

Word word word word word
word word word word word

First of all: You used forbidden word number four.
Why do you keep drawing attention to people's use of forbidden words / doing the haiku wrong? You do it to Math, you did it to me...

Sigh... But fine. Asking about the amount of neutrals or scums... I mean, based on the original total numbers of all players, there ought to be either three or four. Probably three though. So... should I ask about the neutrals then?
I doubt that NP would answer exact numbers for scum / indies. Oh, you got a free question to ask NP from the Easter Egg.

No, don't ask about scum numbers / indie numbers. This can be figured out, it's not that important. You could ask something like: "Did R3 have a role that allowed him to hide his true alignment?" OR "Are there mechanics in play that hide player's true alignments?". You could ask potentially gamebreaking questions like: "Do the scum have a mechanic by which they can escape from the lynch?", OR questions that get information that we can't possibly know about; "Did the scum know what the first activity was in advance?"

Post #158. IT'S DISGUISED AS ELLIPSES.
NP said that it wouldn't be that hard to find. That you'll see it once you find it. So I thought that it was going to be relatively easy. BUT NOPE! IT WAS HIDDEN AS ELLIPSES.

Pffft, "easy".

Message is unclear.
Submit report once today
or "blah" once Today?
If you've reported once during the Day Phase, you cannot report again. Only four players in total may report every 24 hours.

Everyone forgot about my game of listing your top three ITA targets, if you can please give me that.
You shouldn't have any reason to not do this and since we have no lynches to pressure and we only have insta death this is basically the only way to see someone's stance without them firing right away, and to actually pressure someone.
Not sure what ITA is?

Bb is prob town
I like how they say reads now
Disagree on Violet

Scum likely do not
Claim informed or it
Is a scum claim LOL
I don't understand why you say that Violet is likely scum from that reaction. It is somewhat difficult for new players to appear uninformed when they really are not, and so Violet basically passed this test.

word word word word word
word word word word word

ITA=In thread attacks, This is when a player has a random chance to kill someone in broad day light. This is what reports are.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back