'GX Ultra Shiny' Pack Featuring Shiny Pokemon, Worldwide Card Legality After All?!

Alex Sableye

Official Pokemon Connoisseur of the Unova Region
Actually, Grady is quite relevant. We have seen a few results with it making day two at Philadelphia. Overall, any fairy deck (mimikyu/ banette with mix of shrine of punishment and this stadium, anyone?) is going to love this. I believe overall this may began to turn tides towards fairy type decks.
Sorry, I haven't been keeping up with the meta aside from what I see on here. Nice to know it's still a threat.

Alex Sableye

Official Pokemon Connoisseur of the Unova Region
Hello :D Could you please explain why Sylveon 'loves it'? I want to make a Sylveon deck, but I'm still learning and I don't see why this card would be so useful for her.
Sylveon relies on disruption, but can rely on damage of needed. This stadium means Sylveon won't have to resort to damage as much, and can be a bigger pain in general.

Sethy79

Aspiring Trainer
oh wow. This is just too cool. I love that Ray-ray. Too bad I'll never be able to afford any of these cards if they do come out in the US.

ShinyJordeon

Aspiring Trainer
Is it possible that they would reprint every hyper rare into a shining? Because rayquaza is 240/150. I can't imagine which secrets we'll else get except the full art trainer cards.

Yog

Rogue
I have been waiting quite some time for PRC Crawdaunt to return to standard. This Lycanroc might be just the trick.

Chimecho3000

Aspiring Trainer
Is it possible that they would reprint every hyper rare into a shining? Because rayquaza is 240/150. I can't imagine which secrets we'll else get except the full art trainer cards.

Nah not possible with the gaps between Charizard to Zyagarde and Zygarde to Rayquaza.

Also Charizard is 59 spots ahead of the last card in the set. This set will have it's own normal secret rares, but there certainly won't be enough of those and SSR grass GXs to put Charizard that high...so I think that all the SSRs will have SRs that are shiny versions of their regular GXs

Frost

Ice/Fairy Stan Account
This is disgusting.

I really think I'm done after seeing this. Gen 7's TCG has broken me as a collector.

Number51x

Blasting off at the speed of light!
This is disgusting.

I really think I'm done after seeing this. Gen 7's TCG has broken me as a collector.

I'm going to shift collector gears with Lost Thunder. Just getting 1 of each and playsets of all the trainers and GXs instead of playsets of everything (minus SRs). These sets are getting out of control. Space is becoming an issue.

FacepalmMaster

1 2 3 5 6 7 8 9
Lycanroc could see some play in Zoroark/Lycanroc, it has a better attack and a good ability and a situationally better GX attack compared to the midnight forme
Heres how I think this set came to be:
TPCI Boss: how do we make some extra $$$$$
TPCI Grunt: how about we reprint Lele and make shiny versions of already existing cards so we don't have to put any effort into the set
TCPI Boss: Brilliant!, it will go perfectly with Let's Go!