Help Competitive semi Budget Deck

Jayfeather

Brigitte One Trick
Hey Pokebeach,

I need a new deck and I was going to make a vikabulu deck but my dreams were crushed when people said it was terrible. Any other ideas? I don’t want to spend much more gab $110, but I’m pretty flexible with money. Here are some of my ideas:

Glaceon GX Greninja GX

Dusk Mane Necrozma GX
Zoroark GX Greninja GX

Garbodor

Alolan Ninetales GX

Metagross GX

Christopher Shehan

Aspiring Trainer
I think vika bulu is great. It hits a lot of the numbers and not weakness is awesome. It has a tough time against gardy and metagross but can stand up to a lot of other decks being played.

PokeMedic

Don't talk to me or my Pokemon ever again
Articles Staff
but my dreams were crushed when people said it was terrible.
Who told you that? Virbank City? Always do the opposite of what Virbank says.

I've really enjoyed Glaceon GX and Greninja GX. Having Glaceon active is really useful to shutting down abilities and causing some spread damage early on in the game. I haven't gotten to play the other ones you mentioned, though.

Jayfeather

Brigitte One Trick
I don't go to Virbank City....

Yeah Shrine decks seem pretty great RN, also been thinking of doing a DRM Gyarados and SHL Manaphy deck, its turbo Lapras that can attack every turn on a one prize attacker.
It's not weak to psychic, fighting, steel, or dark, Shrine works here, and Aqua Patch and that healing water supporter push this deck up in tiers. Does this sound viable or no?