Finished Mafia LII : The Game World

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lele: I’ve explained that before
NP: playing weird as Camo and PMJ have said before and very willing to lynch me while also being too scared to vote without someone else

2 - TOTAL_EPICNESS - Tapu Lele, NinjaPenguin
2 - Tapu Lele - TOTAL_EPICNESS, PMJ
1 - Camoclone - TeamAqua4Life #HEYNICK
1 - TeamAqua4Life #HEYNICK - Luispipe8
1 - Luispipe8 - bbninja
1 - Mordacazir - Camoclone

That actualy looks terrible.

All right. bb's argument against NP is that his reads progression on sm didn't make sense, going from a neutral read to a scum read without much supporting evidence. His first read he listed scattered as neutral leaning town:

scattered mind-There are points telling me he's scum, but a ton of his posting makes me think he's simply town. The overreaction is especially something I don't see as one in any way really; I would give a similar answer to him regardless of alignment. Also, gamestate makes me think he's just town because I don't think scum goes down this easily when they'd presumably be half or a third of the scumteam (I'd expect the normal sideline moaning at Camo for being Camo instead).

If 'a ton of his posting' made you think he was town, and the overreaction was non-alignment indicative, and you believed that his posts following the point he got almost-hammered gave him town points... then why would you only list him as neutral and not at least "light town"? You read Nick in this way and he had fewer posts to go off of and also wasn't being looked at for a lynch. You said your reads list reflected that both sm and Camo were town, but this was a lie. You said sm was neutral leaning town (I'll give you that one, for the sake of argument) and Camo was neutral. But the only game-related posts that Camo made between the time you listed him as neutral and the time you listed him as town was the small reads post where he said GP (Lele), you, and sm were all scum, with T_E and bb neutral. How was this one post good enough to change your read from neutral to town (not even neutral leaning town - they are both town at this point).

IDK the two times scum scattered has been lynched on this site, he basically stopped posting or commenting on other players once it was clear he'd be lynched. Admittedly, he was caught by role results both times (though they weren't 100% dooming), so it's not a perfect indicator, but it's a meta read I'd put a good amount of trust in.
Wait. He's literally been low posting and only defending himself these past 1.5 days until just now when the vote count shows that he may have a fighting chance. Shoot I don't know what to think here and this might be canceling out him continuing to post after the maybe hammer.

You claim that sm's past scum meta is something you'd put a good amount of trust in, but then invalidate it in the same post. Shows that you're doubting your read, in any case, which doesn't really make sense because based on your previous thoughts about sm, you weren't really buying into the "sm is scum" hype.

He's scum because he was overly defensive to BB and played to his "scattered thinking his lynch is inevitable but still time left in the day" meta. He's town because his post-maybehammer posting isn't something coming from scum.

bb claimed this showed that NP read sm as scummy, but bb damaged his argument by opening with an admission that it doesn't explicitly state NP's reads, which is the basis of his entire argument (that NP's reads progression changed significantly with little reason). bb is projecting his read onto NP here; most of NP's posts suggests he believes far more that sm is town than scum.

NP's behavior has raised some questions, but bb's argument is pretty flawed.

I notice that @mordacazir also never came back to finish his case on camo, just left it hanging in the air.

I'm going to now go back to reread Tapu Lele's posts to see if it's worth sticking with my vote there. We have about three hours left.

You should be able to figure out Nick on your own. I’m not explaining Lele. I’m on mobile but I’ll see what I can do for Mord.

Mord didn’t do anything yesterday or today. His posts consist of randomly jumping onto my wagon and then disappearing.

Sorry I was asleep at the moment all the votes were put on me and I saw that the next day and I was like: I dont have time for this I have 4 prereleases today. I'll reread the end of day 1 so I can reply to things

You should've waited till 1 irl day later to say this for if someone else wanted to claim because now you have a target on your back for NK.
This post in particular is odd. What does the bold part mean if he was town? It implies that he knows that Nick didn’t actually save him from the NK. The only way for him to have known that would be if he is scum. This post is written as if Mord knew that scum shot someone else. Nick before this post said that he got confirmation that he actually saved Mord so a town Mord would believe him.

I think I understand now. At least, I hope I do.

Even still, I don't buy into the T_E lynch. The case was really bad.

##unvote
##vote: NinjaPenguin

Pending Camo's case on mord.

Nick was telling the truth. And there's definitely something up with bb.

I see merit in Mords case so for now
##UNVOTE
I want to think about this now that it’s getting super serious

@TeamAqua4Life #HEYNICK not ever coming back has really screwed us. I hope he’s subbed out. Luckily things are looking good for us. I think it’s safe to say that he didn’t actually save Mord. If he did actually save Mord we have guaranteed scum in the BPV which is crazy unlikely. A BPV is told when they are shot.

Doesn't the bolded just say "hey doctor nice going outing yourself so early?" What I mean is, does that actually imply mord is scum? Or is it the "you should have waited" part that's more suspicious?

##UNVOTE
##VOTE: Luispipe8
Haven't read the thread but I assume I got the reaction I wanted out of TE and it's latem. Catching up now.

But I mean how does it show he's scum? What about it specifically is damning?

Quick Defense:
PMJ you know what I said. A neutral read is town because there simply aren't that many scum out there. If you read my posts, you'd know that.
Yeah I doubt my townread when everybody is screaming at me saying it's wrong and I accept some evidence pointing towards a player being scum but that doesn't mean the townread not still there, only more doubt with it.

Finally I can say that TE vote was because I wanted to make him a top wagon so I could compare him to last game. I'm looking at his interaction tomorrow I don't have the time today. Lele's case is a pile of garbage but he's not scummy for it. TE might be scummy for the fact his scumreads are now pure OMGUS.

Should I claim/partially claim? Don't want to but will if needed.

Lele: I’ve explained that before
NP: playing weird as Camo and PMJ have said before and very willing to lynch me while also being too scared to vote without someone else
Lol maks up you're mind why I'm scum I was the only one on you and basically only one on morda late yesterday.

Oh, screw it. I'm not even going to bother this late into the day.
See you next game.

Mr. Monopoly
What is money without proper management? As money is your forte, any property you see you will try to seize it as your own. You make deals and threats all the same in order to get what you want.

Active Ability: Back Dealing – You always have a selection of ways to get what you want. Once per night, you may PM me to use one of the following ability. You may only use each ability only once.
-- Get out of Jail – PM me the name of a player (excluding yourself), during the this night, that player would be shield from any Active Ability and Night Kills
-- Community Chest – PM me the name of a player (excluding yourself), during the next day, that player’s vote weight is increased by 1.
-- Free Parking – PM me the name of a player (excluding yourself), during the next day, that player’s vote weight is decreased by 1.
-- King’s Cross Station – PM me the name of 2 players (excluding yourself), during the this night, any Active Ability done to those players will be switched to the other player.
-- Mayfair – PM me the name of a player (excluding yourself), during this night, all Active Ability done to you will be directed to that player instead.

Alignment: Legends
Win Condition: Eliminate all threat to the Legends

@GM DracLord , I'm dropping. Sub me out/mk me as you think appropiate.
Unless his role somehow hit gold last night which I think he'd tell us, it doesn't come from town guaranteed or anything. Abilities are similar to bids iirc and doctor along with Nick seems strange based on Drac's criticism last game.

He's been defensive when being accused before but I never remember anything like this and I'm sorry if you are town and/or I've really frustrated you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back