Finished Mafia LII : The Game World

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am not threaten by "we now have some interesting information on you" - I have no problem to provide as much posts as you want to anaylyze- I would still keep posting my points, weaker or stronger, so unless you make a point on me, this sentence comes off as a scummy attempt to scare me from posting.

You still ignore the difference that I gave a reason and Nick hasn't? Why is that? Do you not consider it a different bandwagon? are both equally scummy to you, and if so, again, I'll ask that you explain to me what's a scummy bandwagon to you.

I've skimmed the posts since scattered maybe got hammered so forgive me for that, but in what universe does experienced scum so blatantly OMGUS like scattered has done?
The fact that everybody hops this wagon blindly is making me think t/t, which is sorta where I'm at anyways (though it's more at neutral for both with some leaning).

Also, scattered, you noted Nick/Camo as your scumreads. Do you think there's really a chance of them being scumbuddies together, seeing as Nick thought Camo was a newbie?

@Camoclone @scattered mind Since you're both on, can I get a readslist from you two. This goes for anybody else online. I'll try to do it too.

^You just did exactly what I thought you would do. Amazing. That's the response to bb.
The other quote is me clarifying that it was not for town points but for getting TE's reaction as he is involved in the case of Nick.

Also, scattered, you noted Nick/Camo as your scumreads. Do you think there's really a chance of them being scumbuddies together, seeing as Nick thought Camo was a newbie?

Of course not. But I can put two players in the scum list without thinking they must be scumbuddies. If Camo is scum, then Nick is off that list.

I've skimmed the posts since scattered maybe got hammered so forgive me for that, but in what universe does experienced scum so blatantly OMGUS like scattered has done?

Can you please explain where you stand on the Camo case? You think it was not twisting and lying? You think the statement was just so happened to be there after my post? You think that the way Camo twisted my words to make it sound like I thought he accused me in that statement for being scummy, is not manipulative in a scummy way?

The fact that everybody hops this wagon blindly is making me think t/t, which is sorta where I'm at anyways (though it's more at neutral for both with some leaning).

@Camoclone @scattered mind Since you're both on, can I get a readslist from you two. This goes for anybody else online. I'll try to do it too.
OMGUS is not a town quality. It took a lot of convincing to get anyon to hop on his wagon and this is a small game so we actually didn’t get many on.

Readlists aren’t something that’s helpful man. I’ve said this game after game after game. You only make readlists if:
1. You are about to die or be lynched
2. It is the very end of the game
Readlists are useless. You show who you think is scummy in your actions. All a readlist does is show scum how they should be more careful in other situations.

1. @Luispipe8 - Very little input to make a read.
2. @mordacazir- same
3. @TeamAqua4Life #HEYNICK - Point was made about the bandwagoning (more like echoing actually) of TE being townie with no reasoning.
4. @NinjaPenguin- Asking lots of questions with very little input is scummy.
5. @GamePhoenix- almost hammered. Can be regarded as new town mistake, but is a common move by new scums to jump in late game and vote to push the lynch further.
6. @PMJ- same as Luis and morda
8. @roz_the_eevee- another modkill/sub material.
9. @Camoclone- already explained - twisting and lying in order to push a lynch is scummy.
10. @TOTAL_EPICNESS- ehh.. he's playing careful. can't make of it much yet.
11. @bbninjas- a bit stalling in answers to my questions and turning it against me as accusing me for being defensive might be scummy, but I was jumpy, so I can't tell.

Can you please explain where you stand on the Camo case? You think it was not twisting and lying? You think the statement was just so happened to be there after my post? You think that the way Camo twisted my words to make it sound like I thought he accused me in that statement for being scummy, is not manipulative in a scummy way?
Camo's case on you is one I'm not buying you as scum for, but I'm not buying him as scum for it either.
OMGUS is not a town quality. It took a lot of convincing to get anyon to hop on his wagon and this is a small game so we actually didn’t get many on.

Readlists aren’t something that’s helpful man. I’ve said this game after game after game. You only make readlists if:
1. You are about to die or be lynched
2. It is the very end of the game
Readlists are useless. You show who you think is scummy in your actions. All a readlist does is show scum how they should be more careful in other situations.
Readlists are quite useful when you consider them in a different context: seeing progression. Town should be making reads on most players; scum has to be faking them. In fact, a readlist can be one of the most alignment indicative posts out there if you take the time to sort through it. Playing with cards close to the chest can help, but I think everybody posting all their reads can provide a larger amount of help.
My readlist should be coming soon, unless you somehow convince me otherwise.

Camo said it’s a policy lynch so I’m asking if you have defended all the points Camo brought up against you and if you have then there’s not really a reason to lynch you

OK, I am not a native speaker, so correct me if I'm wrong- "all but a policy lynch"="everything except a policy lynch"? That's why I said you probably missed the "but".

It isn't twisting and lying so much as a just Camo being Camo is my current read on it. This feels like the game where he mislynched BB D1 for bad reasoning but similarly wasn't scum.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back