Zekrom-GX Promo Revealed!

paulyd84

cooltrainerpaul
Oh man this will be masked royal levels of crazy expensive.. A gap in the file I will just have to accept lol

Skylite

Aspiring Trainer
Might be useful with lightning magnezone toolbox to counter WingCrozma GX. Yet again, Guzma will do the trick...

Lord Goomy

Got Goomies?
He looks constipated.
Yeah, we all needed that.

Anywho, it’s not the first or GX attack I’m looking at, but the second attack. 200 on the event of two heads is certainly not bad. Power it up with Fliptini to guarantee two heads and Choice Band, and you end up OHKOing an FFB’d Buzzwole. Four energy can get accelerated by Manectric from Celestial Storm...
Is anyone going to tell me that that’s bad?

jpaulo.fh

Aspiring Trainer
I'm really convinced with this fella. The only issue it may face is Buzzwole, but 100 dmg for [C] and a choice band is really interesting. Plus, with the new Zeraora GX it can be a thing.

Dar Ksereth

Aspiring Trainer
Yeah, we all needed that.

Anywho, it’s not the first or GX attack I’m looking at, but the second attack. 200 on the event of two heads is certainly not bad. Power it up with Fliptini to guarantee two heads and Choice Band, and you end up OHKOing an FFB’d Buzzwole. Four energy can get accelerated by Manectric from Celestial Storm...
Is anyone going to tell me that that’s bad?

i am, even with fliptini your chances at 2 heads are very meh, after playing a heatmor deck i don't trust double heads to be anything but a bonus.

ForeverRanger91

Aspiring Trainer
The GX attack is Mewtwo's but worse because accelerating Lightning energy ain't the easiest at the moment. Nice if you want to get rid of Ninetales or Hoopa.

Lord Goomy

Got Goomies?
i am, even with fliptini your chances at 2 heads are very meh, after playing a heatmor deck i don't trust double heads to be anything but a bonus.
After playing an Alolan Exeggutor (ULP) deck, I can deny this. It’s all on luck. Saying coin flips are unrelieable is one thing, but saying they rarely land is just a luck problem.
Even with 1 head, you still end up doing 170 with a Band. Still not bad.

Dar Ksereth

Aspiring Trainer
After playing an Alolan Exeggutor (ULP) deck, I can deny this. It’s all on luck. Saying coin flips are unrelieable is one thing, but saying they rarely land is just a luck problem.
you will rarely land 2 heads, even with fliptini. odds are just not in your favor. assumming you reroll everything that isn't double heads you have 43% chance of landing a heads, meaning you have less than 50% chance to OHKO all the primary threats currently (U-Necro and buzz), while they have a much easier time KO-ing you.

and to KO 210 hp poke you have less than 50% chance AND need a choice band. all for the modest price of 4 energy, because you can't even use DCE.

at that point i'd say it's simply better to play Ho-Oh, 180 guaranteed, 210 with CB, and has fighting resistance.

DaLoc

Aspiring Trainer
first attack isn't enough damage, second attack cost too much energy to be worth using. Bad HP and retreat cost.

CrownAxe

Aspiring Trainer
With fliptini you only get double heads 38% of the time (and that requires you to reflip all results that aren't double heads) that's not good

And 170 with band FOR 4 ENERGY is bad