'Charisma of the Wrecked Sky,' Japan's SM7 Set Announced!

FlashRayquaza

Rayquaza Fan
It's a staple supporter that's going out of rotation in September.
So, I feel like it does, unless they're going against all logic and leaving it out of rotation.

N doesnt need a reprint. We need a different metagame. The N metagame is existing so long now. Please let it go away. Otherwise it would be boring if everything stays the same.

cardgjammer

Aspiring Trainer
N doesnt need a reprint. We need a different metagame. The N metagame is existing so long now. Please let it go away. Otherwise it would be boring if everything stays the same.

Yeah, N-to-1 is getting old...

But, correct me if I misread this:

Once N leaves, if N leaves(assuming SUM-On), Ilima will take his place as the next hand disrupting staple... And, in case you want the opponent to feel more misery than just flipping tails and drawing 3 cards after, then...

...One can combine Ilima + opposing tails w/ Tormenting Spray, so that your opponent has a possibility of going down to two cards, AND no draw supporter, in hand to salvage his/her following turn... If two tormenting sprays are used to discard two supporters from opposing hand, that will be the equivalent of an N-to-1 that's potentially worse than N-to-1 itself, due to the victim's bad luck on the Ilima tails to cut his/her hand down to three, then having to discard potentially all of his/her draw supporters in hand depending on the Ilima-using player's choices of cards from his/her opposing hand. Seriously, in such a fashion, having no draw supporter in hand at the start of your turn, and failing to top deck any draw support means you're forced to either use Oranguru SUM ability to hopefully get a draw supporter, or, if you fail to do so, an emergency Lele put-down to get a draw supporter from deck, or if you're unlucky enough to have zero access to lele/draw supporter, assuming the Ilima+spray user is down to 1 prize card or two, either concede or face the Guzma for the loss. But in the event the Ilima+spray user has 4 or more Prizes remaining, pass and hope the opponent does not have a means to get one more chance for him/her to turn the battle's tide so that the loser becomes a winner...

^ Just because N is due for rotation if he isn't revealed in the August set doesn't mean players can rejoice with a guarantee of at least 3 cards outside of self-inflicted causes just yet: People could flock to N-to-1 substitutes such as Ilima+Spray for the chance of an equivalent effect...

KazamEsper

Aspiring Trainer
Wow, they really couldn't wait to release Zinnia then. Surely we must be getting her in this set as well.
I really want a Zinnia Full Art to come out also. She was my favorite character in Alpha Sapphire: Delta Episode. I'm going to guess as to the next sets after Broken Sky (which will probably be the english set name). Unova and Johto will probably be the regions used for the next two sets in the Fall and next February. After Wrecked Sky. Lugia GX and possibly a much better Ho-Oh GX. I just want a Latios-GX, Zinnia, Groudon GX, Kyogre GX in the Summer Set.

KazamEsper

Aspiring Trainer
Yeah, N-to-1 is getting old...

But, correct me if I misread this:

Once N leaves, if N leaves(assuming SUM-On), Ilima will take his place as the next hand disrupting staple... And, in case you want the opponent to feel more misery than just flipping tails and drawing 3 cards after, then...

...One can combine Ilima + opposing tails w/ Tormenting Spray, so that your opponent has a possibility of going down to two cards, AND no draw supporter, in hand to salvage his/her following turn... If two tormenting sprays are used to discard two supporters from opposing hand, that will be the equivalent of an N-to-1 that's potentially worse than N-to-1 itself, due to the victim's bad luck on the Ilima tails to cut his/her hand down to three, then having to discard potentially all of his/her draw supporters in hand depending on the Ilima-using player's choices of cards from his/her opposing hand. Seriously, in such a fashion, having no draw supporter in hand at the start of your turn, and failing to top deck any draw support means you're forced to either use Oranguru SUM ability to hopefully get a draw supporter, or, if you fail to do so, an emergency Lele put-down to get a draw supporter from deck, or if you're unlucky enough to have zero access to lele/draw supporter, assuming the Ilima+spray user is down to 1 prize card or two, either concede or face the Guzma for the loss. But in the event the Ilima+spray user has 4 or more Prizes remaining, pass and hope the opponent does not have a means to get one more chance for him/her to turn the battle's tide so that the loser becomes a winner...

^ Just because N is due for rotation if he isn't revealed in the August set doesn't mean players can rejoice with a guarantee of at least 3 cards outside of self-inflicted causes just yet: People could flock to N-to-1 substitutes such as Ilima+Spray for the chance of an equivalent effect...
i completely agree. i currently run 3-2 of Ilima and Cynthia in two of my decks. Since I own no N supporter cards in my collection. Until the next set comes, i don't think i will be making a new deck anytime soon. Unless i can make it a troll deck. Ilima + Tormenting Spray is a troll combo IMO. Wailord EX is an expanded time-troll deck and Zoroark Toad is a new troll as well. Trolling is fun heheh

Sky06

^_^
Calling it now:

-Groudon GX

-Kyogre GX

-Rayquaza GX

-Deoxys GX

-Jirachi GX?

-Blacephalon GX

-Stakataka GX

- Blaziken GX

-and maybe Naganadel GX

-maybe there one last tiny strand of hope for Goodra GX??!?

Gameguard

Aspiring Trainer
Trumps wall...is a let down. Was hoping for something way better.
Ray will be decent. Shining ven that doubles energy will work nice . Along with the vikavolt.

gumball51321

*thumbs up*
Stakataka doesn't need to have good attacks. All that matters is that Naganadel has more support. Even though metal has enough Ultra Beast cards, this one making 5.

Rayquaza is asscheeks though.

Merovingian

Dead Game Enthusiast
Yes but still 4 on bench to get -40 damage. Then attack with something other then trumps wall. Cuz 150 damage with choice band isnt great for 3 energy

150 isn’t the best.

However, having a few Stacky’s means the opponent will have to 2-3 hit KO a Naganadel.
Pile that on with Max Potion in the same vein as ‘Broken Gardevoir’ and you have the tools necessary to easily win attrition matches.

That said, Glaceon GX could be a potential issue.

Mr. Rhyperior

The Drill Pokemon. An evolve form of Rhydon.
  1. Rayquaza-GX - Prof. google, you nailed it! I am calling it, Rayquaza/Vikavolt 5 Geodudes
  2. Stakataka-GX - I can't understand the ability. Is this ability guards UBs or reduces dmg from UBs atk? The atks are fine and... Recycled? Especially the GX atk which is literally Pheromosa. 3-4 Geodudes.