'Charisma of the Wrecked Sky,' Japan's SM7 Set Announced!

Gruffling

Aspiring Trainer
What an awful name, I'm glad we don't just do straight up translations for the proper sets. Now I want that Masked Royal card finally.

Timmony_tcg

Aspiring Trainer
N of all cards does not need to be reprinted. We were lucky enough to get one in FAC.
They needed to reprint N in Fates Collide since there was no useful form of hand disruption without it, allowing overly aggressive strategies like Night March to sweep the game practically unchecked. Also, there were practically no other useful draw Supporters at the time, so most decks had to deal with some combination of Sycamore and the painfully mediocre Shauna/Professor Birch's Observations.

As the game stands now, the only issue I see with N rotating is that it will be much easier for Zoroark decks to amass huge hands with very little effort. My guess is that TCPi is hoping that the Judge reprint will be enough to disrupt that.

AmbientDinosaur

Aspiring Trainer
Sycamore didn't get reprinted in Forbidden Light, so I doubt that N will be reprinted in the Unova themed set. I can see there being another card based on N however, perhaps even a N ◇. I think either N or Ghetsis will get a Prism Star in the future.

Shfinx

Meta Slave btw
Oh boy, we finally get a card for the pinnacle of creative ideas and ingenuity in design.

FossilJockeyMG

Pokémon Paleontologist
I would like to see Primals and Megas of GX pokémon, but seeing as we didn't get any Megas in the Kalos set I doubt we will.

However, I'm stoked on Stakataka. I actually hope it's fighting instead of steel. Steel has enough going for it.

Oh boy, we finally get a card for the pinnacle of creative ideas and ingenuity in design.

Nah, we already have Voltorb cards. Besides, we don't even have confirmation Voltorb is in this set! :D

Rooie

Aspiring Trainer
I hope the obligatory one Supporter reprint in this set is either Wally or Hex Maniac.

starg09

Aspiring Trainer
Stakataka will it be steel or fighting type hmm. Im going with steel. Also that leaves one last ultra beast that we dont have yet. My bets are november set we will get the sucker ultra beast

Hmm, I actually was thinking on the opposite. Making it Fighting (Rock), and also releasing Blacephalon as either Fire or Psychic (Ghost) would justify adding two new disks for Silvally (Grass and Dark/Water).

Grimxcore

Budding Professor
Stoked for Stakataka GX and a Ray GX will be sweet as well. I'm sure we will also see a Kyogre and Groundon GX in that coming set as well.