'Charisma of the Wrecked Sky,' Japan's SM7 Set Announced!

Chicken Nugget Master

I had the munchies when I came up with my username
Wow, they really couldn't wait to release Zinnia then. Surely we must be getting her in this set as well.

Mr. Rhyperior

The Drill Pokemon. An evolve form of Rhydon.
Another stuffeed 2000 SR thing.

If we won't get a sub set this year, I called it right now. August's SM7 set composed of this one, SM6A and SM6B.

Aera14

Aspiring Trainer
With all of these dragon themed set 1 of two thing need to happen
1.FOR THE LOVE OF ARCEUS REPRINT DDE
2.no more stupid multi-type attack
nuff said

BrandonHappened

Ghosts and Fairies are kinda my jam
Ok now that's surprising, I expected Unova so they could reprint N before the rotation since It'll be Sun/Moon on

FlashRayquaza

Rayquaza Fan
Yaaaay Rayquaza GX! Thats cool because I love Rayquaza and I hope it's playable.

I also want a Sceptile GX, Latias GX and Absol GX, as I like those Pokémon too.

And, what, 2k secret rares? This set will be the hell for collectors who want to have the complete set.

Kyle Asplund

Life is like a boomerang, it all just comes back.
I just got off listening to NF, now they're actually making a RayquazaGX? Can't wait!!

Water Pokémon Master

I like Pokemon more than you! :p
Webmaster
Elite Member
Advanced Member
I just noticed the booster pack also features an angry Stakataka behind Rayquaza! This means Stakataka-GX will also be in the set!

FlashRayquaza

Rayquaza Fan
Uh no I hate Stakataka it is imo just weird because it doesnt look like a Pokémon, it's just a tower with a weird brick that seems like an eye.

Edit: It could also be a Prism Star or Holo, e.g. Ultra Prisma has Giratina Booster w/o Giratina GX, and Roaring Skies has Deoxys Booster w/o Deoxys EX

DMYSYS

Aspiring Trainer
Weird choice for a set name – it's reminiscent of Stormfront's Intense Fight in the Destroyed Sky, but that was a Platinum-era set.

Zzrrdd

Aspiring Trainer
Can't wait for this set. I can't believe I didn't notice that stakataka on the pack art before!!

Gameguard

Aspiring Trainer
Stakataka will it be steel or fighting type hmm. Im going with steel. Also that leaves one last ultra beast that we dont have yet. My bets are november set we will get the sucker ultra beast

Red Chaser

Aspiring Trainer
A good Sceptile-GX card or GTFO. My favourite starters are: Charizard, Greninja and Sceptile. 2/3 have been a miss for me. Don't fail me now, Sceptile.