'Forces of Nature Premium Collection' in July!

Mr. Rhyperior

The Drill Pokemon. An evolve form of Rhydon.
Not even a Landorus-GX. I know you need those two to summon Landorus in the Video Game but, Landorus is broken in the VGC, when Landorus exist in the TCG before, it was also broken. Give this brown guy a chance.

starg09

Aspiring Trainer
Hmm, weird for them to leave Landorus out, being arguably the most popular one out of the trio... Maybe coming in some future set? PS: Still hoping for Suicune-GX in November <3

AuraJackle

Aspiring Trainer
Hmm, weird for them to leave Landorus out, being arguably the most popular one out of the trio... Maybe coming in some future set? PS: Still hoping for Suicune-GX in November <3
Maybe thars the point give some love to the less popular ones. PS:still waiting on Playable kyogre

ForeverRanger91

Aspiring Trainer
I was talking to the lead Professor at my locals about all of these unreleased cards on both sides of the spectrum and this is going to make Worlds very interesting in terms of what cards will and will not be allowed assuming none of it gets fixed before then.

Weavile04

Professional Dark-Type User
Landurus ... coin? Look, I love coins , I collect them (the tcg ones , duh ), but where's the GX ? It seems the trio masters have forever been forbidden of GXs and have been trapped inside coins!

Fou-Link

MVP
Wow, first no Suicune GX, then no Landorus GX? :/ Oh well, I guess fighting type is already strong.

steffenka

Miss Vaanjie
Entei gx jas a japan card
Yes, but not the Alternate Art version from the Legends of Johto Premium Collection, which is the one that's being referred to

I can't wait to see the GX cards, hopefully they'll look good! Also, I'm wondering if they'll use the Incarnate or Therian Formes of the trio? Hope for the Therian, but am low key expecting the Incarnate.

Rindon

Aspiring Trainer
Maybe thars the point give some love to the less popular ones. PS:still waiting on Playable kyogre

Agree...some Pokemon tend to not get good cards, whereas others like Mewtwo, and Rayquazza always get great playable cards.

Primal Kyogre-Regice was playable. In fact if primal K was reprinted with bench damage including gx I think I would play it

KazamEsper

Aspiring Trainer
Oh, come on! Doesn't anyone believe in the possibility that there will be a Landorus GX in the set coming out in November? Celestial Storm is SM7 in August and it is Hoenn themed. Which the November Set will be Unova themed. Making way for Landorus GX.

Last edited:

KazamEsper

Aspiring Trainer
Agree...some Pokemon tend to not get good cards, whereas others like Mewtwo, and Rayquazza always get great playable cards.

Primal Kyogre-Regice was playable. In fact if primal K was reprinted with bench damage including gx I think I would play it
Same here. The primal decks were great back in the day, but i doubt that they will be reprinted. I will surmise that two other cards will be reprinted in the future. Max Elixir and VS Seeker. VS seeker in the hoenn themed set and Max Elixir in the Unova Set. I want that to happen.