Finished PokeBeach Mafia 50: Fray at the Beach - Game Over - Claim Your Prizes and Vote!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Okay, don't take this as gospel and wait for a host to confirm, but with 14 hours to go and needing 13

0 Pikachuuuu101: LuisPipe8, LordGoomy
0 Yog: Acetrainer_Samwise
0 AnimePsyclone: Megapod
0 Gekki: Yog

2 Triplemo: Simsands, DFL, Professor_jplap, LuisPipe8, Yog
0 Mirdo: Acetrainer_Samwise, GM Draclord

1 Prof_jplap: Lord_Goomy, Mirdo, Robin Aisaga
1 Total_Epicness: Scattered Mind
1 Scattered Mind: Lord Goomy
3 Lord Goomy: Robin Aisaga, PMJ, Draclord
1 PMJ: Simsands
3 Pikachuuu101: Quaking Punch, triplemo, simsands, AcetrainerSamwise
5 TheLastShaymin: ScatteredMind, MegaPod, AcetrainerSamwise, DuskFormLycanroc

https://www.timeanddate.com/countdo...p0=1440&msg=Day+2+Ends+In....&font=hand&csz=1

I am a-okay with any of the people with multiple votes here getting enough to lynch, and we need to do something. So I'll keep mine where it's most useful.

##VOTE: TheLastShaymin

Don't claim unless you wanna die. FoS to jplap for offering to reveal goomy's role.

Urgh. This is a mess once again.
For now I'm gonna #UNVOTE: Jplap

@Lord Goomy @triplemo @pikachuuuu101 @The Last Shaymin Give me reasons why we shouldn't throw you out.
Any insight on who would be a better Lynch target?

I'm gonna place my vote when we are closer to the deadline. Maybe things cleared then. I don't really fancy to jump on one of the way to many bandwagon that formed...

Urgh. This is a mess once again.
For now I'm gonna #UNVOTE: Jplap

@Lord Goomy @triplemo @pikachuuuu101 @The Last Shaymin Give me reasons why we shouldn't throw you out.
Any insight on who would be a better Lynch target?

I'm gonna place my vote when we are closer to the deadline. Maybe things cleared then. I don't really fancy to jump on one of the way to many bandwagon that formed...

This is so scummy.. you simply won’t give any input on any suspect, even though you clearly follow the thread and listing all of them. Also, you will wait for the last minute to vote? Very scummy.

This is so scummy.. you simply won’t give any input on any suspect, even though you clearly follow the thread and listing all of them. Also, you will wait for the last minute to vote? Very scummy.
Lul. Are you serious?
I explained myself already. There is nothing for me to add right now. I asked the suspects to give answeres. Isn't that Input? I even stated that there are too many band waggons on the above people going on. Each with their own flaws and strong arguments. That's why i don't wanna jump on one just yet.

I never said i will wait for the last minute. I only said that I will wait for them to justify themselfs before i finalize my vote. That's just... normal logic to me.

I asked the suspects to give answeres. Isn't that Input?

No, lul. An input would be who you think is scummy and who's less so we can know what you think about the current cases. Asking for them to answer helps no one to understand what you think and prevents us from reading you accordingly.

Next day phase my friend

But what if you die tonight?

A normal thing that happens in my previous games, but I don't know if it's the norm here, is that as night approaches, good townies will post a full rundown of the entire cast, and separate them into who they think is dodgy or not. That way, if they die overnight, at least they have left their latest thoughts for all to read.

There are some cons to playing in this manner, but the pros far outweigh the cons.

D2 Vote Count #1
The Last Shaymin: 5 | scattered mind [#607], MegaPod_781 [#608], Yog [#610-#614], Acetrainer_Samwise [#612], Dusk Form Lycanroc [#613], Yog [#621]
Lord Goomy: 3 | Robin Aisaga [#569], PMJ [#594], GM Draclord [#615]
triplemo: 3 | simsands [#511-#573], Dusk Form Lycanroc [#537-#613], Jadethepokemontrainer [#558], Luispipe8 [#563], Yog [#571-#610], simsands [#592], Acetrainer_Samwise [#593-#612]
pikachuuuu101: 2 | Luispipe8 [#491-#563], Lord Goomy [#495-#522], quakingpunch73 [#581], triplemo [#591]
scattered mind: 1 | Lord Goomy [#564]

Anime Psyclone: 0 | MegaPod_781 [#493-#608]
GekkisaiDaiNi: 0 | Yog [#502-#571]
mirdo: 0 | Acetrainer_Samwise [#516-#555], GM Draclord [#518-#559], Robin Aisaga [#534-#569]
PMJ: 0 | simsands [#573-#592]
Professor_jplap: 0 | Lord Goomy [#522-#549], mirdo [#532-#623]
TOTAL_EPICNESS: 0 | scattered mind [#541-#607]
Yog: 0 | Acetrainer_Samwise [#492-#516]

No votes: Anime Psyclone, DashKing, FlavorfulPineApl, GekkisaiDaiNi, mirdo, mordacazir, Professor_jplap, pikachuuuu101, quakingpunch73, rainyman123, The Last Shaymin, TOTAL_EPICNESS, Tyler Beta

Majority: 13 votes
Hours remaining: 12 + 24 hrs [deadline]
Past vote counts: n/a
Warnings: @triplemo and @The Last Shaymin must up their activity and post more content, else they will be subbed out or modkilled.
Note: This vote count does not show decreased or increased vote weights, if any.

I have increased the deadline by an extra 24 hours, since you guys haven't had any vote counts since gamestart. (Whoops!)

Last edited:
Scattered Mirdo explained his reasoning as to why he didn’t vote immediately after. stop grasping at straws there’s nothing there that is scummy that Mirdo didn’t explain
Speaking of which are YOU not being kinda scummy? You’ve been attacking people over very minute details and then when people confront your evidence you don’t defend it you just drop it it almost seems like you’re just tossing ideas at us and praying we go with one of them

Hey pikachuuuu quit lurking this is important that you say something there’s been a lot of suspicion around you so defend yourself don’t make the same mistake Tyler made by not defending yourself and getting lynched for no reason other than lack of evidence on anyone else

Scattered Mirdo explained his reasoning as to why he didn’t vote immediately after. stop grasping at straws there’s nothing there that is scummy that Mirdo didn’t explain

I didn't ask him to vote, I asked him to give his opinion on the cases. He refuses. You still think this is not scummy?

Speaking of which are YOU not being kinda scummy? You’ve been attacking people over very minute details and then when people confront your evidence you don’t defend it you just drop it it almost seems like you’re just tossing ideas at us and praying we go with one of them

If you are referring to my case on you, that is very weird to say that all I did was to pick on some small details, considering your "defense" was you saying how you understand why you appear scummy. Also, I never dropped your case. You are still on my list, alongside others who I am waiting to see how they continue (like Samwise and AP). So maybe I like to give a second chance to everyone who defends themselves, but trust me, if you and the others don't improve and show me otherwise, my "dropped" cases will return. That is btw, how you should play the game. You should analyze the small details that may help you determine who is scum and who's not. And yes, you should analyze as many players possible.

I didn't ask him to vote, I asked him to give his opinion on the cases. He refuses. You still think this is not scummy?

If you are referring to my case on you, that is very weird to say that all I did was to pick on some small details, considering your "defense" was you saying how you understand why you appear scummy. .
1: I still don’t think Mirdo is scummy I do agree however that he should present his opinion on these people
2: (nice straw man) you’re taking what I said out of context I wasn’t using that as a defense I was just stating that I knew why I appeared scummy to you my actual which you clearly didn’t see or you just ignored so you could have a stronger argument was that I thought Tyler had the best case on him at the time and that i didn’t think goomy and DFL were scummy compared to him

UNVOTE: Lord_Goomy
I trust Professor_jplap's claim, not in a confirmed town way but it looks legit. For now I'm going to give Goomy the benefit of the doubt. I don't see a good reason for him to risk posting a fake claim in the QuickTopic.

Maybe things cleared then.

Things are not going to clear on their own. It is typical scum to wait for a decent case to appear and then support it. I don't believe you have nothing to add, you should have reads by now. Hesitation to share them is considered scummy.

1: I still don’t think Mirdo is scummy I do agree however that he should present his opinion on these people
2: (nice straw man) you’re taking what I said out of context I wasn’t using that as a defense I was just stating that I knew why I appeared scummy to you my actual which you clearly didn’t see or you just ignored so you could have a stronger argument was that I thought Tyler had the best case on him at the time and that i didn’t think goomy and DFL were scummy compared to him

My point still stands, I am not picking on minor details, as otherwise, you would not have said that you understand why you are scummy to me. The other part of your defense is decent, yet it does not explain the fact that you never voted Tyler. Thus, you are still on my watch list. I even posted about it later, so no, I am not dropping cases, nor am I not confronting with your defense.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back