Finished PokeBeach Mafia 50: Fray at the Beach - Game Over - Claim Your Prizes and Vote!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Say I was the murder. Why would I draw attention to myself. If I was a killer, I would want to act normal, but I'm just hanging out, reading over the evidence. I'm no killer mates. If I was, I would have tried to make a whole bunch of excuses of why you shouldn't kill me, but I didn't

Say I was the murder. Why would I draw attention to myself. If I was a killer, I would want to act normal, but I'm just hanging out, reading over the evidence. I'm no killer mates. If I was, I would have tried to make a whole bunch of excuses of why you shouldn't kill me, but I didn't

-Wifom
-Getting active and panicky once pressured
-Still does not contribute, focused on himself and his own survival.
-He literally says he is just here to hang out, thus probably not going to even try to improve and play the game.

Do we really need more evidence to lynch this guy?

I agree on the Pika evidence, we should lynch him today and then Tyler if his weird behaviour persists.

##Vote: pikachuuuu101

Why though? What is the resoning behind Pika first and Tyler later?

Potential scumbuddy trying to shift the votes. (unless he's going to give a valid reason)

Wait... What happens if there's a tie in votes? Are they both out or do they both live?
Ties will be resolved such that a player will be lynched. The criteria to decide which player is lynched are for bb and me to know and the rest of y'all to find out.

@Tyler Beta do not "like" posts save for those we ask you to. Everyone in the game may consider this a warning for "liking" posts. The spirit of this rule is that you actually have to post to indicate your thoughts on a matter.

Ties will be resolved such that a player will be lynched. The criteria to decide which player is lynched are for bb and me to know and the rest of y'all to find out.

@Tyler Beta do not "like" posts save for those we ask you to. Everyone in the game may consider this a warning for "liking" posts. The spirit of this rule is that you actually have to post to indicate your thoughts on a matter.
Sorry mate, meant to hit Quote

You say “why would I draw attention to myself if I were the murderer,” yet you’ve tried to stay quiet unless called out, then sink back to the shadows. What would you call “acting normal?” Because it looks like you’re trying to appear “normal” without actually helping. And you’re literally making an excuse, just like when you say you’re “waiting for evidence.”

I want to see PMJ address what has been quoted of them by scattered mind.

Hmm, I’m just jumping on this wagon, but the evidence against him is very solid.
##UNVOTE
##VOTE: TYLER BETA

1. Honestly, I couldn't put a lot of time into this first day cause I was working, so I don't know as much as you guys.
  2. Cause I've been gone working and say I'm gonna wait it out to cover up the fact I'm working, people have jumped the gun on aiming at me.
  3. If you Lynch me, you'd be waiting your time. I want to participate in the game more, and now my weekly hours are over I can get back into the game more. I really like Mafia and want to contribute more to the game now that I have time. 1st day was just really bad timing for me since I work Friday, Saterdays and Sundays.

Tyler Beta currently has 11 votes on him and is three votes way from being majority lynched. Day ends in 1 hour and 45 minutes from the timestamp of this post, regardless of whether I'm around to call the deadline or not.

We’re running out of time, so I’m going to say my piece on this whole thing: I have a lot of confidence that lynching Tyler would be a mistake.

You all have called him out for lurking and keeping his head low. He is guilty of this, but in what way does it show any kind of scummy motives? Almost every single player is very focused on surviving in their first game. I believe it’s played a part in why a lot of people who are normally very active have ducked and covered throughout the day when questioned. I really don’t see any evidence on him that shows motives that are against the Town. His OMGUS and WIFOM look to simply be newbie mistakes, and are things that NinjaPenguin can try to help him with, assuming NP is his advisor. On the other hand, pikachuuuu101 has contradicted himself multiple times to try and say what we, the town, wanted to hear, which can actually be traced to scummy motives. It certainly sounds a much better lynch to me than one on someone who seems to be just a new, confused town player. If he claims he can be more active on Day 2, then I propose we let him try to prove it.

pikachuuuu101 has contradicted himself multiple times

Really? I only saw one contradiction. it's a shame no one built a proper case on him.
Anyway, I think it is too late to change the votes. Tyler should have posted his latest post much earlier when people had time to consider his promise.

Really? I only saw one contradiction. it's a shame no one built a proper case on him.
Anyway, I think it is too late to change the votes. Tyler should have posted his latest post much earlier when people had time to consider his promise.
It would still be worth a try, wouldn’t it?

It would still be worth a try, wouldn’t it?

No, because such a short amount of time leaves a lot of ways for the scums to manipulate the votes once people start shifting them.
Besides, I have not seen more than one contradiction, so you would first have to show me what you are talking about, because all I have noticed from scrolling the thread on Pika's accusations was one contradiction about the evidence on Goomy, that there is not enough of it, but that he himself gave some, but then he explained that he meant that his evidence was not enough. That's one, and you said multiple contradictions, so you'll have to show me what other contradictions occurred so I don't think you were bluffing to potentially trying to save your scumbuddy in a one last ditch effort.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back