Finished PokeBeach Mafia 50: Fray at the Beach - Game Over - Claim Your Prizes and Vote!

Status
Not open for further replies.
He looks nervous enough, and I'm still eager to see what heppened with his edited post.
But he just seems like a newbie with pressure on him, it's too early for me to get a read. Specially when everyone piled up on me in my first game in a similar way and I was indeed town, so... I'd like to wait a bit more before setting a read on him.
Thank you.
The edited post was because I was afraid I was posting too much and scattered was going to chew me out. I got chewed out before, never again.

Thank you.
The edited post was because I was afraid I was posting too much and scattered was going to chew me out. I got chewed out before, never again.
Don't thank me, you're neither innocent or scum to me yet.
And I got what you said the first time; I meant what were the mods going to do about it.

Dude... for real...? I literally said OMGUS myself.
You're taking a silly vote too serious.
I'm not taking it serious at all i was just pointing out the fact that vote was OMGUS. and yes i did notice that you said it yourself i just thought that i should point it out, since if your like me some people tend to skip over big posts like that.

oof this'll be fun. I'm not actually on here for long right now, I just wanted to drop in and say something so no one yelled at me for lurking (I keep PB up on my computer while doing other stuff). Can't wait to read through the last 5+ pages tonight!

Can someone tally up the current votes and see where we are right now before we jump to more conclusions?

I assume this will be done by the hosts at some point. I assume.

Still nobody has put out the votes for the players yet...
The hosts will post a vote count every now and then. You have asked for it once, no need to ask for it again. Instead, here some other things you can do:

1. Respond to this blunt echo:

Lycanroc is playing agressive

its as if he could be a overpowered scum, or an extremely aggressive townie...

odd

##UNVOTE
##VOTE: Dusk Form Lycanroc

Playing aggressive isn't always good... I'm worried.

These posts were just right after each other.

2. Answer the serious part of Rainyman's question:

##UNVOTE
##VOTE: ACETRAINER_SAMEWISE

I have no evidence at all, except for Ace.

Other than just what Scattered had to say, do you have anything else? Or did he tell you too and you two are scum buddies :V

Look, I'm not saying we're together but one person's info can help people on both sides.

@TOTAL_EPICNESS what are your thoughts so far?
This is progressing real fast with some points being restated multiple times the amount of new players makes this weird as we don’t know how they react to pressure but most of them have been pretty consistent in their responses to pressure except for Tyler Beta one second he’s kinda aggressive the next he’s passive

This is progressing real fast with some points being restated multiple times the amount of new players makes this weird as we don’t know how they react to pressure but most of them have been pretty consistent in their responses to pressure except for Tyler Beta one second he’s kinda aggressive the next he’s passive

This is actually very helpful. Please provide quotes and show this, whenever you are able to.

Hmm... Tyler?
Hmmm.

TLDR of my thoughts:

Samwise and Goomy aren't making much sense & seem over-defensive, luis and scattered seem townie, Lycanroc & Anime Psyclone don't actually contribute much but throws their votes around alot, Tyler seems pretty fluffy & inattentive, and everyone else is just kinda there

TLDR of my thoughts:

Samwise and Goomy aren't making much sense & seem over-defensive, luis and scattered seem townie, Lycanroc & Anime Psyclone don't actually contribute much but throws their votes around alot, Tyler seems pretty fluffy & inattentive, and everyone else is just kinda there
Before everyone attacks me for not giving reasoning for these, just ask if necessary and I will explain

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back