Finished PokeBeach Mafia 50: Fray at the Beach - Game Over - Claim Your Prizes and Vote!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Goomy, Goomy, Goomy, I think I've figured it out you have displayed all the telltale signs of scum... Caps, VERY nervous, and the fact you thought people would Lynch you on day one means you know something we don't... Even your avatar is based of of the leader of a gang... You have been found...

##VOTE LORD GOOMY
You need to bold your vote

##Unvote: JadethePokemonTrainer##VOTE: LordGoomy
What exactly was scattered mind going to chew you out about?
He said earlier in the thread (pre day 1, to be exact) to please avoid posting multiple times in succession and get it out in one post.
I’ve been chewed out before; never again.

Goomy, Goomy, Goomy, I think I've figured it out you have displayed all the telltale signs of scum... Caps, VERY nervous, and the fact you thought people would Lynch you on day one means you know something we don't... Even your avatar is based of of the leader of a gang... You have been found...

##VOTE LORD GOOMY
Oh, COME ON!
This is my first game and I don’t want to be lynched first. That’s all it is.
...that sounds suspicious, doesn’t it?

He said earlier in the thread (pre day 1, to be exact) to please avoid posting multiple times in succession and get it out in one post.

Oh, COME ON!
Indeed it does sound suspicious, my vote isn't wavering.
but you only have 3 votes on you in a game of 27 players, Also i don't see at this point that there is really any concern for you of your being lynched.

Oh, COME ON!
Pretty suspicious

hey, I had the same mindset in the first game, but still.

One vote and you freak out like this?

##UNVOTE LORD GOOMY

I was just testing you bro! I was seeing if I could get a reaction that would reveal your true identity. But i would probably react the same if I saw a bunch of people voting for me.. :) :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back