Finished PokeBeach Mafia 50: Fray at the Beach - Game Over - Claim Your Prizes and Vote!

Status
Not open for further replies.
But Gekki isn’t even the one who had multiple votes. And this...
No, PineApl and I both had 2 votes. His point is still bad though because it's pretty obvious that's not what I was trying to do-I said "for everyone", as in no one in this game or any other should have more than 2 or 3 RVS votes them.

Also, as a general rule for everyone, it isn't a good idea to RVS people who already have votes on them. The entire point of RVS is to spread some pressure around, not get someone with 3 or 4 votes on them for no reason
No, not really. The point of RVS is to get reactions and gauge them accordingly. If everyone gets some votes, then their reactions cannot be gauged accordingly. You should know this by now.

@TOTAL_EPICNESS @GekkisaiDaiNi can you two stop clogging up the thread with DDLC stuff. It's fluffy and makes it harder for new players to follow along with the game.

I see making a valid and logical point to prevent random chatter from clogging the chat...smart move

##UNVOTE

I was simply seeing how Falvorfulpineapl responded, Mega Pod, and I am new to the game just figuring out how things work... Tread carefully my friend you wouldn't want to begin making accusations this early in the game.

No, not really. The point of RVS is to get reactions and gauge them accordingly. If everyone gets some votes, then their reactions cannot be gauged accordingly. You should know this by now.

@TOTAL_EPICNESS @GekkisaiDaiNi can you two stop clogging up the thread with DDLC stuff. It's fluffy and makes it harder for new players to follow along with the game.
Yes, but piling votes on one person is pretty much the opposite of giving everyone some votes. So my point is still valid :U

And sure.

Anyways, I have to go to bed. See you all tomorrow

##UNVOTE

I was simply seeing how Falvorfulpineapl responded, Mega Pod, and I am new to the game just figuring out how things work... Tread carefully my friend you wouldn't want to begin making accusations this early in the game.
Fair enough. Still, I have to start questioning somewhere.

I see making a valid and logical point to prevent random chatter from clogging the chat...smart move
I’m not sure about the point of this commentary.

The amount of fluff is unreal. Guys, this is not a chat room. You can’t start talking on random things that has nothing to do with the game, as it makes it hard for people to keep up with the game while also helping scum blend in easily by posting fluff posts together with you, so they can appear as if they contributed. Now that this has been said, anyone who continues with this fluff posting will get my vote, because that would be scummy af.

If you remember the games I've been in, I'm not supposed to get a target on my back until Day 3. Please refer to the Conduct of Mislynching Blakers before placing a vote on me impulsively.

Anyway, I'm gonna ##VOTE: GekkisaiDaiNi . Trying to start DDLC arguments will only distract us from what's important, and I'm not going to let you get away with it! ;)
Though Gekki has been warned here that the argument is useless, but gekki still mostly continues. Scummy point for Gekki.
The amount of fluff is unreal. Guys, this is not a chat room. You can’t start talking on random things that has nothing to do with the game, as it makes it hard for people to keep up with the game while also helping scum blend in easily by posting fluff posts together with you, so they can appear as if they contributed. Now that this has been said, anyone who continues with this fluff posting will get my vote, because that would be scummy af.
Continueing on the fluff posting on Gekki, Scattered echoes Quaking here to seem like he’s doing something, but not even posting a vote. Scummy point for scattered.

"You might ask, my dear reader, how would you start playing in this type of massiv game? It's simple really. You just gotta sit in the room and watch the chaos commence. Some people here are after no good. A mortal beeing can't just be cool and live with that guilt super easily. They gotta crack somehow. At some point. Some might show immidiatly with their shaky hands. Some might slip and go insane later on. For the very limited time period of which we have been going at it already a lot of diffrent types of personality have shown. We have the ones that are just here to have a bit of fun. Talking to their mates. We have the ones that make their first steps. Take a stab at RVS.
And then we have the people who complain about the earlier mentioned types of people.
Some kinda civil and reasonable. Some seem to get really annoied with it if you ask me. Isn't it like every other game of mafia just amplified by the number of people? Will it help us if we all slam those that are maybe kinda new to the game and at least want to contribute so early on? I'm thinking out loud again aren't I.
I'm not gonna start pointing fingers.
I just find it odd how so many felt the need to slam on people because of fluff. I myself, my dear reader, am an enjoyer of fluff. A good amount of it makes my.. *looks down as he spins his spoon around by shaking the cup with a gull motive on it* tea so much sweeter.

Anyway. RvS. *I flip throuh my notes* Ha! That's a good one ##Vote: Simsands
There was a little incident in the counting department I'd rather not have me biting in the ... you know where"

##VOTE: MegaPod_781
No PokePuns here!
this vote is not legal right? Anywho, not only were you my RVS roll but if your not going to read the rules this is a big game, I want to avoid having too many players who aren’t going to read/ignore the rules. Please bold your votes. Might’ve just been a beginners mistake but I wanted some justification to vote you :V

##VOTE: Anime Psyclone

In a new post, ofc, don’t edit your old post thus breaking another rule giving me more reason to vote you :V

Welcome back Luis, haven't seen you around for a while!

##VOTE: the announcer Luispipe8

Anyway. RvS. *I flip throuh my notes* Ha! That's a good one ##Vote: Simsands
There was a little incident in the counting department I'd rather not have me biting in the ... you know where"

Don't worry, I don't eat seagulls.

Though Gekki has been warned here that the argument is useless, but gekki still mostly continues. Scummy point for Gekki.
I was just messing around a little bit, chill out. We are barely 3 pages into the game and I haven't said anything about it since Page 4, aside from saying I was done with it.
Tread carefully my friend you wouldn't want to begin making accusations this early in the game.
The entire point of Mafia is to make accusations, and you should be making more at this stage of the game, since conversation needs to be started.

At this point, are we just guessing? We can't interrogate anyone? WE HAVE NO IDEA WHAT WE'RE DOING?!?!
Whatever. It would appear that @GekkisaiDaiNi is making a lot of noise.
Even if he isn't scum, it'd be a lot more quiet if we could get him of the thread.

And that's a ##VOTE GEKKISAIDAINI

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back