'Forbidden Light,' Japan's SM6 Set!

blueduckgolduck

Ace Trainer
Advanced Member
The set symbol is Necrozmas arm. Or in the case of ultra Necrozma his foot. The three prongs are the claws and the tri angles in the middle are the long prong that sticks up.

KazamEsper

Aspiring Trainer
Ooh, I like the texture on the ETB
Actually, the sleeves are really cool too.
I like it as well. The sleeves look cool, but those kind of laminated sleeves wear out too quickly. The small dice are "meh-meh" except for the translucent 6-sided dice. Which is "b.e.a.utiful".

Mr. Rhyperior

The Drill Pokemon. An evolve form of Rhydon.
Ok just give us the Sledgehammer Buzzwole promo since confirmed that Buzzwole won't be in the set anymore

cardgjammer

Aspiring Trainer
Blister packs, alt. print or no, make pokemon easier to obtain than via a pack pull...

^ Now Trashalanche Garbodor's low(but competitive for 'Toxin decks) value could fall to that of a normal holo... Perfect timing, I guess: Garbotoxin is expected to rotate later this year when SUM-On becomes the new Standard, or so the fan masses say...

Last edited:

cardgjammer

Aspiring Trainer
Garbodor?
GARB?
AGAIN?
NOOOOOOOOOOO!

Don't panic...

It's an alternate stamp print, meaning its rotation clock is not renewed...

If you want it out, keep your eyes peeled on the next five(or in the case of 'Toxin, one set, as the next and penultimate expansion before the next rotation hits, Forbidden Light, is already released in Japan w/ zero sign of 'Toxin) expansions for a true reprint of that card, and if it's not present within those sets, then you may celebrate its departure from Standard. Due to the fact that a reprint of a niche is more likely to be reprinted in a five-set span compared to a one-set span, right now, it has a high chance of getting reprinted w/o the A stamp, but you never know until the evidence is revealed: The future is too unpredictable for us to know for sure until near-release time for the set in question is reached... Hence, keep eyes peeled, and hope for your desired outcome!