New Zygarde-GX and Aether Foundation Employee Promos!

bomboy2121

blaziken gx is meta
You can make a zygarde 100/50% deck useing ninja boy to cycle between them cuz there attack cost is the same and bonnie works with both (based on the names we got).
I will surely make a deck out of it

xxwishxx92

Aspiring Trainer
(Liberation GX x 58 Energy in your opponent’s hand (one Basic in their Active spot and one Prize out) + Strong Energy x4 + Regirock EX x4 + Choice Band against oppenent GX ) x Fighting Weakness = 14,220 damage

DMYSYS

Aspiring Trainer
IMO Zygarde GX would be broken with a lower Energy cost – i.e. Liberation GX for [F][C][C] would let it start trying for T2 donks by doing disproportionate damage while your opponent is setting up, but [F][F][C][C] makes it unlikely. You need way too much set up every single turn (Zygarde GX w/ Energy attached + Stadium in play and Bonnie every subsequent turn) for this guy to have any impact.

MultX

Aspiring Trainer
Zygarde-GX is trash, EX version is just better.

Aether Employee is good, but in which deck... I can think only of Alolan Ninetales and Dugtrio right now

Mr. Rhyperior

The Drill Pokemon. An evolve form of Rhydon.
We just found the 8th GX :p
Yay!
  • Z50-GX - The GX atk is expensive but worth it spammable with Bonnie, but it depends on the no. of energy the opponent is running per deck. If the opponent runs <6 energy, you have a less chance of hitting 120. If something like Ho-oh, that runs 10-15 Energy, you almost guarantee to hit 120. The first atk, trash. The 2nd atk can KO Zoroark via Choice Band, nothing more to say. 4-5 Geodudes.
  • Aether Grunts - Guarantee 1-of in Alolan-focused decks. 3 Geodudes
  • 8th SM6 GX - We crossed our fingers to Z50

MultX

Aspiring Trainer
As for max damage shenanigans, Dual Brains Magnezone can give 2 Iris in the turn :D

Aera14

Aspiring Trainer
The fact that Zygarde can use that GX Attack multiple times with Bonnie is scary.
That's what I was thinking run this with the other Zygarde GX would help the deck a lot tho one your opponent catches wind of what you'er doing the going to ditch the extra energy in there hand.

pete

Aspiring Trainer
Liberation GX x 58 Energy in your opponent’s hand (one Basic in their Active spot and one Prize out) x 2 for Fighting Weakness x 2 with Vileplume from Boundaries Crossed on your Bench + Sky Field as your Stadium in play + 4x Machamp from Furious Fists on your Bench + 1 Diancie Prism Star on your Bench + 2x empoleon breakthrough after super scoop up removing your plasma storm magnezone to use 2 supporters and replacing it with the diancie prism star on your Bench + 4x Strong Energy attached to Zygarde + 1 Choice Band attached to Zygarde + you played Iris twice for 50 each damage this turn +4 plus power+4 puzzle of time to reuse 4 plus power+4 recycle to reuse plus power+1 dowsing machine for reusing 1 plus power = 29760 4(58x120+80(strong energy)+30(choice band)+100(iris twice)+80(machamps)+20(diancie)+40(empoleon)+40(plus power)+40(puzzle of time)+40(recycle)+10(dowsing machine) ) more math i think thats all we can do 29760

Last edited:

AuraJackle

Aspiring Trainer
Riddle me this if the opponent has 58 energies in their hand and a dark or normal Pokemon active with no attachments how did they take 5 prizes.
There is an answer but it makes choice band not work

pete

Aspiring Trainer
Riddle me this if the opponent has 58 energies in their hand and a dark or normal Pokemon active with no attachments how did they take 5 prizes.
There is an answer but it makes choice band not work
you blew up electrode 5 times

Water Pokémon Master

I like Pokemon more than you! :p
Webmaster
Elite Member
Advanced Member
We're still updating the math, now we're trying to account for Porygon2 from Great Encounters.