New Zygarde-GX and Aether Foundation Employee Promos!

Like someone said, you can add a Dual Brains Magnezone in place of one Regirock EX.

Also, you've forgotten PlusPower! If we're just considering Expanded, you can play 4 PlusPower, 4 Puzzle of Time, 4 Recycle (assuming you flip 4 heads and have another way to get the PlusPowers from deck such as Bicycle/Acro Bike/Order Pad) and 1 Dowsing Machine ACE SPEC. This gives a total of 13 uses of PlusPower for 130 more damage, before Weakness.

We're still updating the math, now we're trying to account for Porygon2 from Great Encounters.
as soon as we go past expanded i can assure you we can use the ability infinitely which makes it irrelevant for example see unlimited porydonk decks since they can use lysandre's trump card but my math wont be beat in expanded

Of course no matter what the end result is mew ex using mega t-tars attack will always be more against a maximum hp conkeldur and if you wanna go unlimited salazzle gx and others of it's Ilk can do infinite damage

You've also got 4x Junk Arms to recycle a couple more PlusPowers, although that's not nearly as much a damage boost as Broken Time Space/Devo Spray.

How about smeargle (unleashed) + switch and also dialga/palkia legend which adds more prizes meaning you take more prizes meaning iris can add EVEN MORE damage.

A yotube video showcasing the smeargle/ dialga palkia legend method to reach 69k damage. Sadly they misclicked the attack sp it couldve been tons more but just in case you wondered how high it can go. And im sure with even older sets you can boost this MUCH further

I like the idea of Super Scoop Up on the Magnezone after playing 2 Supporters.

If we limit this to Expanded format, another idea could be to use Mew EX/Unfezant.

In the previous turn, we set up the board with Mew EX in the Active postion with a DCE, Sky Field in play, 1x Unfezant ROS 81, 1x Vileplume BCR, 1x Magnezone PLS, 1x Empoleon BKT, 4x Machamp FFI (where 4 Strong Energy are attached to any of the Machamp in play in any way).

Mew EX DRX copies Unfezant's Feather Dance
During your next turn, each of this Pokémon's attacks does 80 more damage (before applying Weakness and Resistance). = 80 more damage

In the next turn, Ninja Boy into Zygarde GX

4x Multi Switch to get the 4x Strong Energy onto it. = 80 more damage

Choice Band on Zygarde GX = 30 more damage

Magnezone PLS allows a second Supporter Iris. = 50 more damage

4x Machamp FFI = 80 more damage

1x Empoleon BKT = 20 more damage

Play 2x Super Scoop Ups to pick up the Unfezant and Magnezone from the Bench.

1x Diancie Prism Star = 20 more damage

1x Regirock EX or Aerodactyl DEX = 10 more damage

4x PlusPower = 40 more damage

4x Puzzle of Time to reuse 4 PlusPower = 40 more damage

4x Recycle (and flip 4 heads) to put 4 PlusPower back in deck, Gym Badge (and flip 4 heads) to get the 4 PlusPower from deck = 40 more damage

1x Dowsing Machine ACE SPEC to reuse 1 PlusPower = 10 more damage

Zygarde GX's Liberation GX attack does 120 times 58 = 6960 damage

6960 damage + 500 additional damage = 7460 damage

Vileplume BCR on the Bench makes weakness time four. 7460 × 4 = 29840 damage.

But this still misses the 30k mark. Any other ways to boost this?

Last edited:
I like the idea of Super Scoop Up on the Magnezone after playing 2 Supporters.

If we limit this to Expanded format, another idea could be to use Mew EX/Unfezant.

In the previous turn, we set up the board with Mew EX in the Active postion with a DCE, Sky Field in play, 1x Unfezant ROS 81, 1x Vileplume BCR, 1x Magnezone PLS, 1x Empoleon BKT, 4x Machamp FFI (where 4 Strong Energy are attached to any of the Machamp in play in any way).

Mew EX DRX copies Unfezant's Feather Dance
During your next turn, each of this Pokémon's attacks does 80 more damage (before applying Weakness and Resistance). = 80 more damage

In the next turn, Ninja Boy into Zygarde GX

4x Multi Switch to get the 4x Strong Energy onto it. = 80 more damage

Choice Band on Zygarde GX = 30 more damage

Magnezone PLS allows a second Supporter Iris. = 50 more damage

4x Machamp FFI = 80 more damage

1x Empoleon BKT = 20 more damage

Play 2x Super Scoop Ups to pick up the Unfezant and Magnezone from the Bench.

1x Diancie Prism Star = 20 more damage

1x Regirock EX or Aerodactyl DEX = 10 more damage

4x PlusPower = 40 more damage

4x Puzzle of Time to reuse 4 PlusPower = 40 more damage

4x Recycle (and flip 4 heads) to put 4 PlusPower back in deck, Bicycle/Acro Bike/Order Pad to get the 4 PlusPower from deck = 40 more damage

1x Dowsing Machine ACE SPEC to reuse 1 PlusPower = 10 more damage

Zygarde GX's Liberation GX attack does 120 times 58 = 6960 damage

6960 damage + 500 additional damage = 7460 damage

Vileplume BCR on the Bench makes weakness time four. 7460 × 4 = 29840 damage.

But this still misses the 30k mark. Any other ways to boost this?
you only counted iris 1 time not 2 equaling 7510x4 for a total of 30040

I used the Mew/Unfezant strategy which needs a Ninja Boy too.
spent 2 and a half hours making the deck list and found out max damage is 29800 as we can only fit and use 3 recycle all cards have explanations next to them
if you or anyone else can find the last spot and show where i made the mistake i will trade the person who finds it 10 sun and moon base set packs on ptcgo but make sure to show where it is so i can see where my mistake is
true max damage in expanded with this gx attack is 29800
##Pokémon - 19

* 1 Unfezant ROS 81(scooped up last turn)(played with lifesplosion cradily)(mew uses this attack to make attack stronger)
* 1 Regirock-EX FCO 43 (played after using super scoop upon last turn) (adds damage)
* 1 diancie prism star (played after using super scoop up on last turn) (adds damage)
* 1 Zygarde gx (attacks for the damage)
* 4 Machamp FFI 46(played with lifesplosion cradily) (adds damage)
* 1 cacnea BKT 4 (moves opponents energy to discard)(can be done with mew) (scooped up before sky field is filled by mew using lifesplosion attack)
* 1 Exeggcute PLF 4 (start this and recycle for the 5 prizes)
* 1 Lileep PLB 3 (evolves for strategy)(can be cycled so opponent reaches 58 hand cards)
* 1 Cradily PLB 4 (scooped up to fit piplup)(sets up stage 2 pokemon)
* 1 Vileplume BCR 3(played with lifesplosion cradily)(makes weakness times 4)
* 1 Magnezone PLS 46(scooped up last turn) (played with lifesplosion cradily)(lets you play ninja boy and iris in same turn)
* 1 Mew-EX PR-XY XY126 (played after using super scoop up)(does the set up attack)
* 1 piplup (evolves for strategy)(last stage 2 you set up)
* 1 prinplup (evolves for strategy)
* 1 empoleon plasma freeze (cycles lileep so you can let opponent reach 58 hand cards)
* 1 Empoleon BKT 38 (adds damage)

##Trainer Cards - 30

* 1 gym badge (infinite draw when needed last turn to redraw the 3 plus power from recycle)
* 1 devolution spray (used to change plasma freeze empoleon to breakthrough empoleon card used second to last turn)
* 1 mt coronet (gets opponents energy back)
* 1 Float Stone PLF 99 (lets you cycle into exeggcute)
* 3 Recycle EPO 96 (gets plus power back)
* 4 PlusPower BLW 96 (adds damage)
* 1 Iris PLB 101 (adds damage)
* 1 rescue stretcher (puts zygarde back in deck for ninja boy)
* 1 Ninja Boy STS 103 (makes mew zygarde)
* 1 Dowsing Machine PLS 128 (gets plus power back)
* 1 Root Fossil Lileep PLB 87 (gets lileep out)
* 4 Puzzle of Time BKP 109 (gets plus power back)
* 1 choice band (adds damage)
* 3 Multi Switch GRI 129 (moves strong energy to zygarde)
* 1 Sky Field ROS 89 (adds bench spots)
* 4 Super Scoop Up SLG 66 (frees up bench spots)

##Energy - 12

* 4 Strong Energy FFI 104 (3 attached to machamp and moved 1 attached last turn)
* 8 Grass Energy HS 115 (6 prized)

against currently Tauros gx snorlax gx kangaskhan ex drampa gx darkrai ex(breakpoint) or audino ex as they attack for colorless energy and are fighting weak

The Zygarde looks like Liberation GX is its best quality.
Aether Foundation Employee just made Alolan box much better.

The Zygarde looks like Liberation GX is its best quality.
Aether Foundation Employee just made Alolan box much better.
i cant wait for alola box to be a thing gotta adjust deck list to fit this in as at least a 1 off probably 2

This is the single greatest collaboration of people ever to find the theoretical amount of damage an attack can do. Only on pokebeach, and I love it!

Back