'Solgaleo-GX' and 'Lunala-GX Boxes' in March!

FrostBiter12

Upcoming Worlds Competitor!
So Solgaleo GX isn't going to be in Charlotte Regionals? How can I play Zoroark GX/Decidueye GX if nothing will counter Glaceon GX?!?

Lycancario12

Aspiring Trainer
Solgaleo GX might be a deck I might play I the future for the amazing abilities and all the metal support that has been recently revealed. I might play a one of the original Solgaleo, 2- 3 copies of the new Solgaleo and possibly a copie of the new Solgaleo Prism Star. I would maybe play a copy or 2 of Dusk Mane Necrozma

Lycancario12

Aspiring Trainer
You could technically not even play a metal focused Solgaleo GX, if the new one is used. All of its attacks cost double colorless energy

paulyd84

cooltrainerpaul
No idea at all how to submit news lol but big news for UK fans POKEMON IS NEXT HAPPY MEAL!!

Just had to share lol been in there and window stickers and poster confirming!!

cardgjammer

Aspiring Trainer
https://www.google.net/blog/pokemon/2018-pokemon-release-dates-moved/

^ Delayed until October... What a bummer... :(

SucyX

A Legit Seed
Whyyyyyy the solgaleo is so good this sucks I hate how we have to wait on tapu lele and now this? That's messed up

Alex Sableye

Official Pokemon Connoisseur of the Unova Region
Lunala is as good as Solgaleo for the first time! I'm glad the Lunala Prism star was better than the Solgaleo one.

MultX

Aspiring Trainer
Ok, still got Magnezone and Metagross for acceleration and Volcanion decks won't be suffering againist this.

F4H_Jay

Aspiring Trainer
Advanced Member
I fail to see how Lunala is remotely close to being on par with Solgaleo GX...that Solgaleo is busted. Definitely will change the meta once its released.

TheSuperiorRhyperior

Someday, he will destroy you all...
well this is disappointing, they literally just stole Primarina GX's GX attack and slapped it on a Solgaleo GX. Same energy cost, same effect. Great job, TCPI. Great job...

TheSuperiorRhyperior

Someday, he will destroy you all...
1109994.jpg

CaptZero

Aspiring Trainer
well this is disappointing, they literally just stole Primarina GX's GX attack and slapped it on a Solgaleo GX. Same energy cost, same effect. Great job, TCPI. Great job...

There are only so many GX attacks you can make before you start running out of useful ones that aren't stupidly OP.