TCG Fakes Lorde's Text-Based Fakes

Lorde

♕ The Queen ♕
~~Mythical Collection~~

Just a mini collection I chose to make. Sucks I don't have as much time to update this as I used to, but I try. Probably the last update until around March, sorry! Anyways, here they are!

Shining Celebi HP: 70 - Grass
Basic Pokémon
Spr_2c_251_s.png

NO. 251, Time Travel Pokémon HT: 2'0" WT: 11 lbs.

Ability: Time Warp
Once during your turn (before your attack), if this Pokémon is your Active Pokémon, you may attach 2 basic Energy cards from your discard pile to your Pokémon in any way you like.

Ability: Forest Whistling
As long as this Pokemon is in play, your [G] and [C] Pokémon in play have no Weaknesses.

Weakness: [R] x 2
Resistance: None
Retreat: [C]

Pokédex: This Pokémon wanders across time. Grass and trees flourish in the forests in which it has appeared.
Meloetta HP: 90 - Psychic
Basic Pokémon
Spr_5b_648.png

NO. 648, Melody Pokémon, HT: 2'0" WT: 14.3 lbs.

[C] Serenade
Your opponent's Active Pokémon is now Asleep.

[P] Thrilling Opera 10
Your opponent reveals their hand. Discard 1 card you find there.

Weakness: [P] x 2
Retreat: None

Pokédex: Many famous songs have been inspired by the melodies that Meloetta plays.
Poipole HP: 70 - Psychic
Basic Pokémon [ULTRA BEAST]
5a2babee957e7_PoipoleAnimated.gif.eac71fa1b3d822518314560dc17be994.gif

NO. 803, Poison Pin Pokémon, HT: 2'0" WT: 4.0 lbs.

[P] Fluid Toxins 10+
Flip a coin. If heads, this attack does 20 more damage, and your opponent's Active Pokémon cannot attack during your opponent's next turn. If tails, your opponent's Active Pokémon is now Poisoned.

Pokédex: An Ultra Beast that lives in a different world, it cackles wildly as it sprays its opponents with poison from the needles on its head.
Shining Shaymin HP: 60 - Colorless
Basic Pokémon
Spr_4p_492S_s.png

NO. 492, Gratitude Pokémon, HT: 1'04" WT: 11.5 lbs.

Ability: Gratitude Growth

Once during your turn (before your attack), if your opponent has 2 Prize Cards left, search your deck for up to 2 Supporter cards, and put them in your hand. Then, shuffle your deck.

[C] Bloom Burst 20

Weakness: [L] x 2
Resistance: [F] - 20

Pokédex: It can dissolve toxins in the air to instantly transform ruined land into a lush field of flowers.

Last edited:

bbninjas

Ready or Not!
Advanced Member
I like the flavour and exploration of design space here, Lorde! I was wondering though, isn't Celebi's Time Warp a bit overpowered? Being able to freely attach two Energy via an Ability per turn, on an easily playable Basic that also stacks?

Alex Sableye

Official Pokemon Connoisseur of the Unova Region
Can you do a Mega Lopunny EX, Mega Banette EX, and Mega Sableye EX? Those poor guys didn't get Mega cards even though they do have a Mega Evolution.

Lorde

♕ The Queen ♕
I like the flavour and exploration of design space here, Lorde! I was wondering though, isn't Celebi's Time Warp a bit overpowered? Being able to freely attach two Energy via an Ability per turn, on an easily playable Basic that also stacks?
This is fair, and I've fixed it to make it less broken.
Can you do a Mega Lopunny EX, Mega Banette EX, and Mega Sableye EX? Those poor guys didn't get Mega cards even though they do have a Mega Evolution.
I'll give it a try, but I'm not very familiar with XY-era wording. Might not be for a while, though.

Lorde

♕ The Queen ♕
Here're the requests @Alex Sableye made yesterday! Hope you enjoy them! It took a bit of research, XY-era wording isn't something I'm familiar with. Anyone, feel free to correct my wording mistakes (especially on the Sableye).

M Lopunny EX HP: 210 - Fighting
Mega Pokémon - Evolves from Lopunny-EX
lopunny-mega.gif

Mega Evolution rule: When 1 of your Pokémon becomes a Mega Evolution Pokémon, your turn ends.

[F][C][C] Retaliation Kick 80+
This attack does 20 more damage for each damage counter on this Pokémon.

Pokémon EX rule: When a Pokémon EX has been Knocked Out, your opponent takes 2 Prize Cards.
M Banette EX HP: 230 - Psychic
Mega Pokémon - Evolves from Banette-EX
banette-mega.gif

Mega Evolution rule: When 1 of your Pokémon becomes a Mega Evolution Pokémon, your turn ends.

[P][P][P] Graveyard Backlash 40x
This attack does 40 damage times the number of Pokémon in your discard pile.

Weakness: [D] x 2
Retreat: [C][C]

Pokémon EX rule: When a Pokémon EX has been Knocked Out, your opponent takes 2 Prize Cards.
M Sableye EX HP: 210 - Dark
Mega Pokémon - Evolves from Sableye-EX
sableye-mega.gif

[D][D] Gemstone Counter 20+
This attack does 20 damage plus 10 damage for every damage counter on this Pokémon.

Weakness: None

And lastly, an announcement. I will be finishing my first set,
Gelid Fogs, soon. There are only around 20-ish cards left in the set, and once that's done I'll begin working on a new project!

Draskk

Blast From The Past
banette-mega.gif

Vespi...is that you? :eek:

JadeGemTM

In terms of water, we have water
Forum Mod
Here're the requests @Alex Sableye made yesterday! Hope you enjoy them! It took a bit of research, XY-era wording isn't something I'm familiar with. Anyone, feel free to correct my wording mistakes (especially on the Sableye).

M Lopunny EX HP: 210 - Fighting
Mega Pokémon - Evolves from Lopunny-EX
lopunny-mega.gif

[F][C][C] Retaliation Kick 80+
This attack does 20 more damage for each damage counter on this Pokémon.

banette-mega.gif

M Sableye EX HP: 210 - Dark
Mega Pokémon - Evolves from Sableye-EX
sableye-mega.gif

[D][D] Gemstone Counter 20+
This attack does 20 damage plus 10 damage for every damage counter on this Pokémon.

Weakness: None

And lastly, an announcement. I will be finishing my first set,
Gelid Fogs, soon. There are only around 20-ish cards left in the set, and once that's done I'll begin working on a new project!

These are great! As a Vesi player, I really want that Banette....

Alex Sableye

Alakazam GX HP: 210 - Psychic
Stage 2 - Evolves from Kadabra
alakazam-f.png

[P] Neurotic Behavior
Search your deck for 2 Supporter cards, reveal them, and put them in your hand. Then, shuffle your deck.

[P][C][C] Control Spoons 120

[P][C] Brainwashing GX
This attack does 100 damage to one of your opponent's Benched Pokémon. Your opponent's Active Pokémon is now Asleep, Confused, and Paralyzed.

Pokémon GX Rule: When your Pokémon GX is knocked out, your opponent takes 2 Prize Cards.
Uh...What? You can only be one special condition other than poisoned and paralyzed at a time! Or have I been brainwashed....

Gengar HP: 120 - Psychic
Stage 2 - Evolves from Haunter
gengar.png

[P][C] Hypnotoxic Brainwash 10
Your opponent's Active Pokémon is now Asleep, Confused and Poisoned.

[P][C][C] Shadow Blade 40+
If your opponent's Active Pokémon is Asleep, this attack does 40 more damage.

Pokédex: It apparently wishes for a traveling companion. Since it was once human itself, it tries to create one by taking the lives of other humans.
You. Can. Only. Be. One. At. A. Time.

Lorde

♕ The Queen ♕
Uh...What? You can only be one special condition other than poisoned and paralyzed at a time! Or have I been brainwashed....
I've already had this error pointed out to me, I guess I didn't fix it like I thought I did. Paralysis, Confusion, and Sleep aren't allowed together at the same time.
You. Can. Only. Be. One. At. A. Time.
Calm down, no need to be repetitive.

Lorde

♕ The Queen ♕
First batch of cards from my set since before the school year even started! Fairy types are now complete! And before you ask, the only reason I left out the Pokédex information (number, height, weight) was because it needed to fit with the rest of the set, and I don't wish to edit 60 cards.

Togepi HP: 40 - Fairy
Basic Pokémon
togepi.png

[C] Joyful Wish
Flip a coin. If heads, search your deck for an Item card and put it in your hand. Then, shuffle your deck.

Weakness: [M] x 2
Resistance: [D] - 20

Pokédex: Its shell is said to be stuffed with happiness that it shares with kindhearted people.
Togetic HP: 80 - Fairy
Stage 1 - Evolves from Togepi
togetic.png

[C] Haven Shield
Flip a coin. If heads, your opponent's Pokémon cannot attack during your opponent's next turn.

[Y][Y] Down of Happiness 20
Flip a coin. If heads, your opponent's Active Pokémon is now Confused.

Pokédex: It is said to appear in front of kindly people to scatter a glowing down called “joy dust.”
Togekiss HP: 130 - Fairy
Stage 2 - Evolves from Togetic
togekiss.png

Ability: Peaceful Skies
As long as this Pokémon is in play, your Pokémon's attacks cost [C] less.

[C][C] Aura Waves 10x
This attack does 10 damage times the amount of Pokémon in play.

Pokédex: It shares many blessings with people who respect one another’s rights and avoid needless strife.
Klefki GX HP: 160 - Fairy
Basic Pokémon
klefki.png

[C] Jingle Jingle! 10x
This attack does 10 damage times the amount of Item cards in your discard pile.

[Y][C][C] Key Theft 80
Discard 1 Energy attached to your opponent's Active Pokémon. Search your discard pile for 1 Energy card, and attach it to this Pokémon.

[Y] Utility GX
This Pokémon is Knocked Out. Take 4 Prize Cards.

Pokémon GX Rule: When your Pokémon GX is Knocked Out, your opponent draws 2 Prize Cards.
Tapu Fini HP: 110 - Fairy
Basic Pokémon
tapu-fini.png

Ability: Mystic Surfer
If this Pokémon is your Active Pokémon, once during your turn (before your attack) remove 1 damage counter from your opponent's Active Pokémon. If you do, your opponent reveals their hand. Discard 2 cards you find there.

[Y] Healing Dew
Heal all damage from 1 of your Pokémon.

Pokédex: This guardian deity of Poni Island manipulates water. Because it lives deep within a thick fog, it came to be both feared and revered.

Dragon and Colorless types will be up sometime in the future! Probably won't have free time like this for awhile, though.

Last edited:

Alex Sableye

First batch of cards from my set since before the school year even started! Fairy types are now complete! And before you ask, the only reason I left out the Pokédex information (number, height, weight) was because it needed to fit with the rest of the set, and I don't wish to edit 60 cards.

Togepi HP: 40 - Fairy
Basic Pokémon
togepi.png

[C] Joyful Wish
Flip a coin. If heads, search your deck for an Item card and put it in your hand. Then, shuffle your deck.

Pokédex: Its shell is said to be stuffed with happiness that it shares with kindhearted people.
Togetic HP: 80 - Fairy
Stage 1 - Evolves from Togepi
togetic.png

[C] Haven Shield
Your opponent's Pokémon cannot attack during your opponent's next turn.

[Y][Y] Down of Happiness 20
Flip a coin. If heads, your opponent's Active Pokémon is now Confused.

Pokédex: It is said to appear in front of kindly people to scatter a glowing down called “joy dust.”
Togekiss HP: 130 - Fairy
Stage 2 - Evolves from Togetic
togekiss.png

Ability: Peaceful Skies
As long as this Pokémon is in play, your Pokémon's attacks cost [C] less.

[C][C] Aura Waves 10x
This attack does 10 damage times the amount of Pokémon in play.

Pokédex: It shares many blessings with people who respect one another’s rights and avoid needless strife.
Klefki GX HP: 160 - Fairy
Basic Pokémon
klefki.png

[C] Jingle Jingle! 10x
This attack does 10 damage times the amount of Item cards in your discard pile.

[Y][C][C] Key Theft 80
Discard 1 Energy attached to your opponent's Active Pokémon. Search your discard pile for 1 Energy card, and attach it to this Pokémon.

[Y] Utility GX
This Pokémon is Knocked Out. Take 4 Prize Cards.

Pokémon GX Rule: When your Pokémon GX is Knocked Out, your opponent draws 2 Prize Cards.
Tapu Fini HP: 110 - Fairy
Basic Pokémon
tapu-fini.png

Ability: Mystic Surfer
If this Pokémon is your Active Pokémon, once during your turn (before your attack) remove 1 damage counter from your opponent's Active Pokémon. If you do, your opponent reveals their hand. Discard 2 cards you find there.

[Y] Healing Dew
Heal all damage from 1 of your Pokémon.

Pokédex: This guardian deity of Poni Island manipulates water. Because it lives deep within a thick fog, it came to be both feared and revered.

Dragon and Colorless types will be up sometime in the future! Probably won't have free time like this for awhile, though.
That Klefki is cool. The Togetic is rather over powered, however. Mystic Surfer should also heal something like 40 damage, as well.

Lorde

♕ The Queen ♕
That Klefki is cool. The Togetic is rather over powered, however. Mystic Surfer should also heal something like 40 damage, as well.
- I disagree, the Togetic isn't quite overpowered. I fixed it a little bit to stop a possibly crazy stall, however.
- Mystic Surfer healing would be incredibly repetitive with the attack Tapu Fini has, so I wouldn't include that either. Discarding 2 cards isn't exactly weak if they're the right cards, either.

Alex Sableye

- I disagree, the Togetic isn't quite overpowered. I fixed it a little bit to stop a possibly crazy stall, however.
- Mystic Surfer healing would be incredibly repetitive with the attack Tapu Fini has, so I wouldn't include that either. Discarding 2 cards isn't exactly weak if they're the right cards, either.
My concern was Mystic Surfer being too strong! ;)

Lorde

♕ The Queen ♕
Trying to finish up this set as soon as possible. Dragon and Colorless types are here! I'll be finishing the set off with the Trainer cards this weekend, and will be announcing my next project then!

Bagon HP: 50 - Dragon
Basic Pokémon
bagon.png

[C] Tackle 10

[R][C] Leap of Faith 30
This Pokémon does 10 damage to itself.

Weakness: [Y] x 2

Pokédex: Some theories suggest that its behavior of forcefully bashing its head into things stimulates cells that affect its evolution.
Shelgon HP: 90 - Dragon
Stage 1 - Evolves from Bagon
shelgon.png

[C] Headbutt 20+
Flip a coin. If heads, this attack does 10 more damage.

[R][C] Flamethrower 40
Your opponent's Active Pokémon is now Burned.

Pokédex: Shelgon lives deep within caves. It stays shut up in its hard shell, dreaming of the day it will be able to fly.
Salamence HP: 170 - Dragon
Stage 2 - Evolves from Shelgon
salamence.png

Ability: Sharp Wings
When you play this Pokémon, put 5 damage counters on your opponent's Active Pokémon.

[R][C][C] Terrorize 80
Discard 1 Energy card attached to this Pokémon.

Pokédex: Thanks to its fervent wishes, the cells in its body finally mutated, and at last it has its heart’s desire—wings.
Ditto GX HP: 140 - Colorless
Basic Pokémon
ditto.png

Ability: Genetic Flexibility
If this Pokémon is your Active Pokémon, it can use the attacks of all Pokémon in play (you still need the necessary Energy to use each attack).

[C][C] Dead Cells 60
Search your discard pile for 1 Energy card, and attach it to your Pokémon in any way you like.

[-]
Lost Forms GX 40x
This attack does 40 damage times the number of Pokémon in the Lost Zone. For each Pokémon in the Lost Zone, search your deck for a card and put it in your hand. Then, shuffle your deck.

Weakness: [F] x 2

Pokémon GX Rule: When your Pokémon GX is Knocked Out, your opponent takes 2 Prize Cards.
Yungoos HP: 40 - Colorless
Basic Pokémon
yungoos.png

[C] Scout
Your opponent reveals their hand.

[C] Bite 10

Pokédex: Its stomach takes up most of its long torso. It’s a big eater, so the amount Trainers have to spend on its food is no laughing matter.
Gumshoos HP: 90 - Colorless
Stage 1 - Evolves from Yungoos
gumshoos.png

[C] Sleuth
Your opponent reveals their hand. Discard 1 card you find there.

[C][C][C] Prism Fang 50+
Search your deck for a ◇ Pokémon, reveal it, and put it in your hand. Then, shuffle your deck.

Pokédex: It adores having Rattata and Raticate for dinner, but as it’s diurnal, it never encounters them. This Pokémon boasts incredible patience.
Oranguru HP: 80 - Colorless
Basic Pokémon
oranguru.png

Ability: Forest Medic
Once during your turn (before your attack), you may heal all damage from up to 3 of your [G] Pokémon.

[C][C] Sabotage Sap 30
Your opponent's Pokémon is now Confused and Poisoned.

Pokédex: Oranguru don’t get along with each other, so they’re always engaging in battles of wits to decide which one is superior.

Lorde

♕ The Queen ♕
Here are the final cards from Gelid Fogs! I hope you like 'em!

Abandoned Thrifty Megamart (Stadium)

For each [P] Pokémon in play (both yours and your opponent's) put 1 damage counter on your opponent's Pokémon in any way you like between turns.

Stadium: This card stays in play when you play it. Discard this card if another Stadium card comes into play. If another card with the same name is in play, you can't play this card.
IcyHot Patch (Item)

Pokémon Tool: Attach a Pokémon tool to 1 of your Pokémon that doesn't already have a Pokémon Tool attached to it.

When the Pokémon this card is attached to is damaged by an attack, your opponent's Active Pokémon is now Burned and Paralyzed.
Master Ball (Item)

Search your deck for up to 2 EX/GX/◇ Pokémon, and put them in your hand. Then, shuffle your deck.

Now to announce my next project. The truth is, I don't have one. Why? Because I'm leaving the Creative Works section of the forums, at least for the time being.
Sorry if you were someone who enjoyed my fakes, but it needs to stop, for now at least.

Last edited:

Lorde

♕ The Queen ♕
Ultra Space

All the different dimensions of Ultra Space, merging and mixing with one another in a dimensional disaster! Powerful Pokémon, known as Ultra Beasts, are readying for a stunning and unstoppable battle between all of them. A massive feud between fierce crimson invaders like Naganadel GX, and Blacephalon GX, and Nihilego ◇. Don’t forget, the new mechanic, Boost! How will this battle royale end? Find out in Pokémon Sun and Moon: Ultra Space!

Grass:
Seedot HP: 40 - Grass
Basic Pokémon

seedot.gif

Ability: Growth
Once during your turn (before you attack), search your deck for up to 2 [G] Energy cards, and attach them to this Pokémon. Then, shuffle your deck.

[G] Burst 10+
This attack does 10 more damage for each [G] Energy attached to this Pokémon.

Pokédex: Seedot looks exactly like an acorn when it is dangling from a tree branch. It startles other Pokémon by suddenly moving. This Pokémon polishes its body once a day using leaves.

UTS #001/039, Common
Nuzleaf HP: 80 - Grass
Stage 1 - Evolves from Seedot

nuzleaf.gif

[C] Sneaky Fold
Your opponent reveals their hand. Shuffle 2 cards you find there into their deck.

[G][C] Silent Whistle 30
Flip a coin. If heads, you opponent's Active Pokémon is now Asleep.

Pokédex: Nuzleaf live in densely overgrown forests. They occasionally venture out of the forest to startle people. This Pokémon dislikes having its long nose pinched.

UTS #002/039, Uncommon
Pheromosa HP: 80 - Grass

pheromosa.gif

✴ (Boost) Rule: You can only have 4 Boost cards (including Pokémon-Boost) in your deck.

Ability: Blocking Speeds
If this Pokémon is your Active Pokémon, your opponent can't play any Stadium cards from their hand.

[G][G] Desert Jolt
Flip a coin. If heads, this attack does 50 damage to 2 of your opponent's Pokémon (Don't apply Weakness and Resistance for Benched Pokémon). If tails, your opponent discards 3 cards from their hand.

Pokédex: One of the dangerous Ultra Beasts, it has been spotted running across the land at terrific speeds.

UTS #003/039, Holo Rare

Fire:
Slugma HP: 60 - Fire
Basic Pokémon

slugma.gif

[R][C] Flame Orb 20

Weakness: [W] x 2

Pokédex: A common sight in volcanic areas, it slowly slithers around in a constant search for warm places.

UTS #004/039, Common
Magcargo HP: 110 - Fire
Stage 1 - Evolves from Slugma

magcargo.gif

[R][C] Burn Up
This Pokémon does 30 damage to itself. Search your deck for up to 4 [R] and [F] Energy cards in any combination, and attach them to your Pokémon in any way you like.

[R][C][C] Searing Flames 70

Retreat: [C][C][C]

Pokédex: Magcargo’s shell is actually its skin that hardened as a result of cooling. Its shell is very brittle and fragile—just touching it causes it to crumble apart. This Pokémon returns to its original size by dipping itself in magma.

UTS #005/039, Uncommon
Reshiram HP: 130 - Fire
Basic Pokémon

reshiram.gif

Ability: Fluffy Coat
This Pokémon takes no damage from your opponent's [N] and [M] Pokémon.

[R][R][C] Blue Fumes 40+
This attack does 40 more damage for each [R] Pokémon on your Bench.

Pokédex: When Reshiram’s tail flares, the heat energy moves the atmosphere and changes the world’s weather.

UTS #006/039, Rare
Blacephalon GX HP: 170 - Fire

blacephalon.gif

[R] Burn Up
Search your deck for an Energy card, and attach it to one of your Pokémon.

[C][C] Toss The Head 60
You may do 60 damage to 1 of your opponent's Benched Pokémon. If you do, this Pokémon does 30 damage to itself.

[R] Burst GX
Shuffle your hand into your deck, and put up to 6 cards from your discard pile into your hand.

Pokémon GX Rule: When your Pokémon-GX is knocked out, your opponent takes 2 Prize Cards.

UTS #007/039, Ultra Rare

Water:
Shining Articuno HP: 110 - Water
Basic Pokémon

articuno.gif

Ability: Hails of Contempt
As long as this Pokémon is your Active Pokémon, place 1 damage counter on each of your opponent's Pokémon between turns.

[W][W] Bright Winds 20+
Your opponent reveals their hand. This attack does 10 more damage for each Energy card found there.

Pokédex: A legendary bird Pokémon that is said to appear to doomed people who are lost in icy mountains.

UTS #008/039, Shiny Holo Rare
Snover HP: 70 - Water
Basic Pokémon

snover.gif

[W][C] Wobbly Smack 60
Flip a coin. If heads, this Pokémon does 20 damage to itself.

Weakness: [G] x 2

Pokédex: It lives on snowy mountains. Having had little contact with humans, it is boldly inquisitive.

UTS #009/039, Common
Abomasnow HP: 120 - Water
Stage 1 - Evolves from Snover

abomasnow.gif

Ability: Blizzard Twister
Once during your turn (before your attack), you may shuffle 1 Energy card from your discard pile into your deck.

[W][C][C][C] Momentum Slam 60+
This attack does 40 more damage for each Pokémon on your bench with [W] Energy attached to it.

Pokédex: It lives a quiet life on mountains that are perpetually covered in snow. It hides itself by whipping up blizzards.

UTS #010/039, Uncommon
Palkia HP: 130 - Water
Basic Pokémon

palkia.gif

[W] Spacial Claw
Search your deck for a card, reveal it, and put it into your hand. Then, shuffle your deck.

[W][W][C] Draconic Distortion 60+
If this Pokémon has a Tool card attached to it, this attack does 60 more damage.

Pokédex: A legendary Pokémon of Sinnoh. It is said that space becomes more stable with Palkia’s every breath.

UTS #011/039, Rare

Lightning:
Raikou HP: 120 - Lightning
Basic Pokémon

raikou.gif

[L] Lightning Fang 20
Your opponent's Active Pokémon is now Paralyzed.

[L][C] Magnetic Spark 40+
This attack does 40 more damage for each [M] Pokémon in play.

Pokédex: This rough Pokémon stores energy inside its body, then sweeps across the land, shooting off electricity.

UTS #012/039, Rare
Stunfisk HP: 80 - Lightning
Basic Pokémon

stunfisk.gif

Ability: Dirty Grimes
If this Pokémon is your Active Pokémon, during your turn (before your attack), you may flip a coin. If heads, your opponent's Active Pokémon is now Poisoned. Put 4 damage counters on that Pokémon instead of 1 between turns.

[F][F] Mud Flopping 50

Pokédex: Its skin is very hard, so it is unhurt even if stepped on by sumo wrestlers. It smiles when transmitting electricity.

UTS #013/039, Uncommon
Zekrom HP: 130 - Lightning
Basic Pokémon

zekrom.gif

[L][L][L][L] Bolt of Ideals 200

Pokédex: Concealing itself in lightning clouds, it flies throughout the Unova region. It creates electricity in its tail.

UTS #014/039, Holo Rare
Helioptile HP: 50 - Lightning
Basic Pokémon

helioptile.gif

[C] Sunlight Exposure 10x
This attack does 10 damage times the amount of [R] Energy cards in your hand.

[C][C] Digging Around 20
Search your deck for a Supporter card, reveal it, and put it into your hand. Then, shuffle your deck.

Pokédex: The frills on either side of its head have cells that generate electricity when exposed to sunlight.

UTS #015/039, Common
Heliolisk HP: 90 - Lightning
Stage 1 - Evolves from Helioptile

heliolisk.gif

Ability: Generator
If this Pokémon is your Active Pokémon, during your turn (before your attack), search your deck for up to 2 Energy cards, and attach them to your Pokémon in any way you like. Then, shuffle your deck.

[C][C] Light Blast 40

Pokédex: They flare their frills and generate energy. A single Heliolisk can generate sufficient electricity to power a skyscraper.

UTS #016/039, Common

Psychic:
Spoink HP: 60 - Psychic
Basic Pokémon

spoink.gif

[P] Haptic Bouncing 10+
Flip a coin until you get tails. This attack does 10 more damage for each time you flipped heads.

Pokédex: Spoink keeps a pearl on top of its head. The pearl functions to amplify this Pokémon’s psychokinetic powers. It is therefore on a constant search for a bigger pearl.

UTS #017/039, Common
Grumpig HP: 100 - Psychic
Stage 1 - Evolves from Spoink

grumpig.gif

[P][C] Scour
Shuffle your discard pile, and draw a card from there. If the card is a Tool card, shuffle up to 10 cards from your discard pile into your deck.

[P][P][P] Pearls of the Soulless 60+
If your opponent's Active Pokémon is a [D] or [N] type, this attack does 90 more damage.

Pokédex: Grumpig uses the black pearls on its body to wield its fantastic powers. When it is doing so, it dances bizarrely. This Pokémon’s black pearls are valuable as works of art.

UTS #018/039, Rare
Mesprit HP: 60 - Psychic
Basic Pokémon

mesprit.gif

Ability: Emotional Risk
Flip a coin. If heads, if this Pokémon is Knocked Out during your opponent's next turn, take a Prize card.

[P] Sensory Dial 10
Choose 1:
- Your opponent's Active Pokémon is now Poisoned.
- Heal 20 damage from 1 of your Pokémon.
- Discard any Stadium card in play.

Pokédex: It sleeps at the bottom of a lake. Its spirit is said to leave its body to fly on the lake’s surface.

UTS #019/039, Holo Rare
Nihilego ◇ HP: 120 - Psychic

nihilego.gif

◇ (Prism Star) Rule: You can’t have more than 1 ◇ card with the same name in your deck. If a ◇ card would go to the discard pile, put it in the Lost Zone instead.

Ability: Brainwashing
Once during your turn (before your attack), you may flip a coin. If heads, your opponent's Active Pokémon can't attack during your opponent's next 2 turns.

[P][P] Toxic Cliffs 40+
If your opponent's Active Pokémon is Poisoned, this attack does 100 more damage. This attack's damage isn't affected by resistance.

Pokédex: It appeared in this world from an Ultra Wormhole. Nihilego appears to be a parasite that lives by feeding on people and Pokémon.

UTS #020/039, Rare
Poipole HP: 70 - Psychic

poiple.gif

[P] Head Acid 10
Your opponent's Active Pokémon is now Poisoned.

[P][C] Ultra Ram 20+
This attack does 10 more damage for each Ultra Beast (both yours and your opponent's) in play.

Pokédex: An Ultra Beast that lives in a different world, it cackles wildly as it sprays its opponents with poison from the needles on its head.

UTS #021/039, Common
Naganadel GX HP: 200 - Psychic
Stage 1 - Evolves from Poipole [ULTRA BEAST]

naganadel.gif

[C][C] Foul Stench 50

[P][C] Spatial Wheel 40x
Look at the top 7 cards of your deck. This attack does 40 damage times the amount of 'Ultra Beast' Pokémon found there.

[P] Adhesive GX
Search your opponent's deck for up to 8 cards, and discard them.

Pokémon GX Rule: When your Pokémon GX is knocked out, your opponent draws 2 Prize cards.

UTS #022/039

Fighting:
Meditite HP: 50 - Fighting
Basic Pokémon

meditite-f.gif

[F] Fake Out
If you go first, you can use this attack on your first turn. Flip a coin. If heads, your opponent's Active Pokémon can't attack during your opponent's next turn.

[F][C] Focus Palm 30

Pokédex: It never skips its daily yoga training. It heightens its inner strength through meditation.

UTS #023/039, Common
Medicham HP: 90 - Fighting/Psychic
Stage 1 - Evolves from Meditate

medicham-f.gif

Ability: Pain Sensory
This Pokémon's attacks do 40 more damage (before applying Weakness and Resistance).

[F][F] Zen Kick 40
Discard 1 Energy card attached to your opponent's Active Pokémon.

Pokédex: Through crushingly harsh yoga training, it gained the power to foretell its foe’s actions. It battles with elegant, dance-like movement.

UTS #024/039, Uncommon
Dwebble HP: 80 - Fighting
Basic Pokémon

dwebble.gif

[F] Solid Rocks 10+
This attack does 10 more damage for every [F] Pokémon in play.

Pokédex: When it finds a stone of a suitable size, it secretes a liquid from its mouth to open up a hole to crawl into.
UTS #025/039, Common
Crustle HP: 130 - Fighting
Stage 1 - Evolves from Dwebble

crustle.gif

[F][C] Rock Blast 10x
Flip 5 coins. This attack does 10 damage times the number of heads.

[C][C][C] Cleansing the Ecosystem
This attack does 50 damage to all of your opponent's [R], [W], and [F] Pokémon.

Pokédex: It possesses legs of enormous strength, enabling it to carry heavy slabs for many days, even when crossing arid land.

UTS #026/039, Uncommon

Dark:
Shiftry HP: 130 - Dark
Stage 2 - Evolves from Nuzleaf

shiftry.gif

[D] Sly Gamble 10+
Flip a coin. If heads, this attack does 30 more damage. If tails this Pokémon does 20 damage to itself.

[D][D][C] Camouflage Collision 80

Resistance: [P] - 20

Pokédex: It lives quietly in the deep forest. It is said to create chilly winter winds with the fans it holds.

UTS #027/039, Rare

Metal:
Registeel HP: 120 - Metal
Basic Pokémon

registeel.gif

[M][M][M][M] Archaic Crash 180
Discard all Energy attached to this Pokémon. If there are a Regirock and Regice in play, do not discard Energy cards from this Pokémon.

Pokédex: Its body is said to be harder than any kind of metal. A study has revealed that its body is hollow.

UTS #028/039, Uncommon
Dialga HP: 150 - Metal
Basic Pokémon

dialga.gif

[M] Recharge
Search your discard pile for a [M] Energy card and attach it to this Pokémon.

[M][M][M] War Cry of the Ages 40x
This attack does 40 damage times the amount of [M] Pokémon in play.

Pokédex: It has the power to control time. It appears in Sinnoh-region myths as an ancient deity.

UTS #029/039, Holo Rare

Fairy:
Shining Xerneas HP: 130 - Fairy
Basic Pokémon

xerneas.gif

[Y] Rebirth
Heal 50 damage from 1 of your Pokémon.

[Y][C] Life Force 40+
Flip a coin for every [Y] Energy attached to your Pokémon. This attack does 10 more damage for each heads.

Pokédex: When the horns on its head shine in seven colors, it is said to be sharing everlasting life.

UTS #030/039, Shining Rare

Dragon:
Druddigon HP: 110 - Dragon
Basic Pokémon

druddigon.gif

Ability: Rough Skin
When this Pokémon is damaged by an attack, put 2 damage counters on your opponent's Active Pokémon.

[F][C][C] Brutal Crush 90

Pokédex: It infiltrates tunnels that Pokémon like Diglett and Dugtrio have dug and quietly waits for prey to pass through.

UTS #031/039, Common
Kyurem HP: 130 - Dragon
Basic Pokémon

kyurem.gif

[W] Truth
Search your deck for a card, reveal it, and put it into your hand. Then, shuffled your deck.

[W][C] Ideals
Flip a coin. If heads, your opponent's Active Pokémon is Knocked Out.

Pokédex: This legendary ice Pokémon waits for a hero to fill in the missing parts of its body with truth or ideals.

UTS #032/039, Uncommon

Colorless:
Swablu HP: 50 - Colorless
Basic Pokémon

swablu.gif

[C] Low Humming
Your opponent's Active Pokémon is now Asleep.

[C][C] Party Pecking 20x
This attack does 20 damage times the amount of Swablu on your Bench.

Pokédex: It constantly grooms its cotton-like wings. It takes a shower to clean itself if it becomes dirty.

UTS #033/039, Common
Altaria HP: 90 - Colorless
Stage 1 - Evolves from Swablu

altaria.gif

Ability: Thick Fluff
This Pokémon takes 10 times the amount of turns it has been Active for less from your opponent's Active Pokémon's attacks.

[C][C] Radiant Blast 30

Pokédex: If it bonds with a person, it will gently envelop the friend with its soft wings, then hum.

UTS #034/039, Uncommon
Regigigas HP: 170 - Colorless
Basic Pokémon

regigigas.gif

[C][C][C][C][C] Soul of the Titans 200
This Pokémon cannot attack during your next turn.

Retreat: [C][C][C][C]

Pokédex: There is an enduring legend that states this Pokémon towed continents with ropes.

UTS #035/039, Holo Rare

Trainer:
Aura Scanner (Item)

Xch1L5X.jpg

Your opponent reveals their hand. Discard an Energy card you find there.

Item: You may play as many Item cards as you like during your turn (before your attack).

UTS #036/039, Uncommon
Giovanni ◇ (Supporter)

Y9iYarB.png

◇ (Prism Star) Rule: You can’t have more than 1 ◇ card with the same name in your deck. If a ◇ card would go to the discard pile, put it in the Lost Zone instead.

For each of your [P] Pokémon in play, put a card from the top of your opponent's deck into the Lost Zone.

Supporter: You may play only 1 Supporter card during your turn (before your attack).

UTS #037/039, Rare
Psychic Crystals (Item)

rKGor7V.png

Pokémon Tool: Attach a Pokémon tool to 1 of your Pokémon that doesn't already have a Pokémon Tool attached to it.

The Pokémon this card is attached to's attacks do 10 more damage for each [P] Energy attached to it.

Item: You may play as many Item cards as you like during your turn (before your attack).

UTS #038/039, Uncommon
Ultra Desert (Stadium)

TSOnTky.png

✴ (Boost) Rule: You can only have 4 Boost cards (including Pokémon-Boost) in your deck.

All [G] and [F] Pokémon in play's attacks cost [C][C] less.

Stadium: This card stays in play when you play it. Discard this card if another Stadium card comes into play. If another card with the same name is in play, you can't play this card.

UTS #039/039, Holo Rare

Stakataka HP: 130 - Metal

stakataka.gif

[M] Prize Pool
If you have 5 Prize cards remaining, take 2 Prize cards.

[M][C] Gyro Ball 50
Search your deck for up to 3 cards, reveal them, and put them in your hand. Then, shuffle your deck.

Pokédex: It appeared from an Ultra Wormhole. Each one appears to be made up of many life-forms stacked one on top of each other.

Promo #001
Oricorio GX HP: 150 - Lightning
Basic Pokémon

oricorio-pompom.gif

Ability: Cheering On
If this Pokémon is on your Bench, your Pokémon's attacks do 20 more damage (before applying Weakness and Resistance).

[L] Scout-Out 20+
Look at the top card in your deck. If that card is a Pokémon card, this attack does 100 more damage.

[C][C] Posse Promenade GX 60x
This attack does 60 damage times the number of Oricorio in play.

Pokémon GX Rule: When your Pokémon-GX is knocked out, your opponent takes 2 Prize Cards.

Promo #002

Last edited:

Lorde

♕ The Queen ♕
Here're the Grass types! Hope you enjoy!

Basic Pokémon

seedot.gif

Once during your turn (before you attack), search your deck for up to 2 [G] Energy cards, and attach them to this Pokémon. Then, shuffle your deck.

[G] Burst 10+

Pokédex: Seedot looks exactly like an acorn when it is dangling from a tree branch. It startles other Pokémon by suddenly moving. This Pokémon polishes its body once a day using leaves.

UTS #001/039, Common

nuzleaf.gif

[C] Sneaky Fold
Your opponent reveals their hand. Shuffle 2 cards you find there into their deck.

[G][C] Silent Whistle 30

Pokédex: Nuzleaf live in densely overgrown forests. They occasionally venture out of the forest to startle people. This Pokémon dislikes having its long nose pinched.

UTS #002/039, Uncommon

pheromosa.gif

If this Pokémon is your Active Pokémon, your opponent can't play any Stadium cards from their hand.

[G][G] Desert Jolt
Flip a coin. If heads, this attack does 50 damage to 2 of your opponent's Pokémon (Don't apply Weakness and Resistance for Benched Pokémon). If tails, your opponent discards 3 cards from their hand.

Pokédex: One of the dangerous Ultra Beasts, it has been spotted running across the land at terrific speeds.

UTS #003/039, Holo Rare

Last edited:

Nyora

A Cat
Here're the Grass types! Hope you enjoy!

Basic Pokémon

seedot.gif

Search your deck for up to 2 [G] Energy cards, and attach them to this Pokémon. Then, shuffle your deck.

[G] Burst 10+

UTS #001/039, Common

nuzleaf.gif

[C] Sneaky Fold

[G][C] Silent Whistle 30

UTS #002/039, Uncommon

pheromosa.gif

[G][G] Desert Jolt

UTS #003/039, Holo Rare
These are great!!! Stadium-punishing Pokémon are amazing, we need more. For the Seedot, when do I use the ability? When I play it? At the end of my turn? When it’s attacked? etc.

Again, nice cards :D

Lorde

♕ The Queen ♕
Fire types are here!

Slugma HP: 60 - Fire
Basic Pokémon

slugma.gif

[R][C] Flame Orb 20

Pokédex: A common sight in volcanic areas, it slowly slithers around in a constant search for warm places.

UTS #004/039, Common
Magcargo HP: 110 - Fire
Stage 1 - Evolves from Slugma

magcargo.gif

[R][C] Burn Up
This Pokémon does 30 damage to itself. Search your deck for up to 4 [R] and [F] Energy cards in any combination, and attach them to your Pokémon in any way you like.

[R][C][C] Searing Flames 70

Pokédex: Magcargo’s shell is actually its skin that hardened as a result of cooling. Its shell is very brittle and fragile—just touching it causes it to crumble apart. This Pokémon returns to its original size by dipping itself in magma.

UTS #005/039, Uncommon
Reshiram HP: 130 - Fire
Basic Pokémon

reshiram.gif

Ability: Fluffy Coat
This Pokémon takes no damage from your opponent's [N] and [M] Pokémon.

[R][R][C] Blue Fumes 40+
This attack does 40 more damage for each [R] Pokémon on your Bench.

Pokédex: When Reshiram’s tail flares, the heat energy moves the atmosphere and changes the world’s weather.

UTS #006/039, Rare[/COLOR]
Blacephalon GX HP: 170 - Fire

blacephalon.gif

[R] Burn Up
Search your deck for an Energy card, and attach it to one of your Pokémon.

[C][C] Toss The Head 60
You may do 60 damage to 1 of your opponent's Benched Pokémon. If you do, this Pokémon does 30 damage to itself.

[R] Burst GX
Shuffle your hand into your deck, and put up to 6 cards from your discard pile into your hand.

UTS #007/039, Ultra Rare