TCG Fakes Lorde's Text-Based Fakes

Lorde

♕ The Queen ♕
tCwNz5O.jpg

Hey guys! Welcome to my fakes thread, glad you decided to stop by! I've been making fakes for a little while now, and I've been getting better at it since. This isn't my first thread either, you may remember some of my fakes in this thread as well!

I make big sets, smaller collections, and other random cards! I will also keep this post updated with all of my CAC submissions (that've been scored). I'm once again taking requests!

Sets:
- Gelid Fogs (Setlist on Post #23) [1] - FINISHED
- Amie Box (Setlist on Post #37) [1+] - FINISHED
- Ultra Space (Setlist on Post #77) [2] - FINISHED

Collections:
- The Wedding Collection (Collection on Post #59) [1S]
-
Mythical Collection (Collection on Post #62) [2S]

Updates:
- August 2018 (Update on Post #91) [1U]
- September 2018 (Update on Post #92) [2U]
- October 2018 (Update on Post #93) [3U]

Vanillite HP: 50 - Water
Basic Pokémon
WEsWZyzc0uBcoSWNdLIjyV9ZEmZNMfn0w00nq6zno9A4EmPrrk1kDmlHGqAm8ytpoDPdZJ0kjH5EmCmZu7H6buVRjhmzDKCQM5_af1Fbv1H6pmMI7f1uxS8nG2F9fmlrJ03fT4l8

Ability: Add a Scoop
When you attach a basic [W] Energy from your hand to this Pokémon during your turn, you may search your deck for a Vanillish and put it onto this Pokémon to evolve it. Then, shuffle your deck.

[C] Flurry 10
Flip a coin. If heads, your opponent's Active Pokémon is now Confused.

Weakness: [M] x 2
Resistance: None
Retreat: [C]
Morelull HP: 60 - Psychic
Basic Pokémon
morelull.png

[P] Lavender Spores
Flip a coin. If heads, your opponent's active Pokémon is now Asleep. If tails, your opponent's active Pokémon is now Confused.

[P][C] Spore Scatter
This attack does 20 damage to 2 of your opponent's Benched Pokémon. (Don't apply Weakness and Resistance for Benched Pokémon.)

Weakness: [D] x2

Pokédex: It scatters spores that flicker and glow. Anyone seeing these lights falls into a deep slumber.
Palossand HP: 130 - Psychic
Stage 1 - Evolves from Sandygast
palossand.png

NO. 770 Sand Castle Pokémon HT: 4'03 WT: 551.2 lbs.

Ability - Sands of Ash
When this Pokémon is attacked, flip a coin. If heads, discard all Energy attached to your opponent's Active Pokémon.

[P][C] Haunted Reward 30+
This attack does 30 more damage for each Prize card your opponent has taken. Your opponent's Active Pokémon is now Confused.

Weakness: [P] x 2
Retreat: [C][C][C]

Pokédex: Possessed people controlled by this Pokémon transformed its sand mound into a castle. As it evolved, its power to curse grew ever stronger.
Shuckle GX HP: 170 - Grass
Basic Pokémon
213.gif

NO. 213 Mold Pokémon HT: 2'0 WT: 45.2 lbs.

Ability: Bulletproofing
This Pokémon takes 40 less damage from attacks (after applying Weakness and Resistance).

[G] Shell Ram 20
Flip a coin. If heads, the Defending Pokémon cannot attack during your opponent's next turn.

[C] Berry Juicing GX
Search your deck for up to 3 Berry Juice, reveal them, and put them into your hand. Then, shuffle your deck.

Weakness: [R] x 2
Retreat: [C][C]

Pokémon GX Rule: When your Pokémon-GX is knocked out, your opponent takes 2 Prize Cards.
Minior HP: 80 - Colorless
Basic Pokémon
minior-core.png

NO. 774 Meteor Pokémon HT: 1'00 WT: 0.7 lbs

Ability: Star Bits
This Pokémon's attacks do 20 more damage for every Minior in play (after applying Weakness and Resistance).

[C][C] Light as Air 20+
This attack does 20 more damage for every Pokémon in play that weighs less than 60 lbs.

Weakness: [L] x 2
Resistance: [F] - 20

Pokédex: Originally making its home in the ozone layer, it hurtles to the ground when the shell enclosing its body grows too heavy.
Salazzle HP: 110 - Fire
Stage 1 - Evolves from Salandit
tumblr_ogjbzcm0Ud1vd5a52o1_100.png

NO. 758 - Toxic Lizard Pokémon - HT: 3'11 WT: 48.9 lbs

[R][P] Grave Poison
Your opponent's Active Pokémon is now Burned, Poisoned, and Asleep. Your opponent's Active Pokémon cannot retreat during your opponent's next turn.

[R][C][C] Scar Searing 70+
If your opponent's Active Pokémon is Poisoned, this attack does 70 more damage.

Weakness: [W] x 2

Pokédex: Filled with pheromones, its poisonous gas can be diluted to use in the production of luscious perfumes.
Virizion HP: 110 - Grass
Basic Pokémon
virizion.gif

NO. 640 Grassland Pokémon HT: 6'7 WT: 440.9 lbs.

Ability - Sword of Justice
This Pokémon's attacks do 20 more damage (after Weakness and Resistance) for each [F] Energy card attached to this Pokémon.

[G][C][C] Whirlwind Blade 80
Switch this Pokémon with 1 of your Benched Pokémon. Then, switch your opponent's Active Pokémon with 1 of your opponent's Benched Pokémon.

Weakness: [R] x 2

Pokédex: Its head sprouts horns as sharp as blades. Using whirlwind-like movements, it confounds and swiftly cuts opponents.
Salazzle ◇ HP: 150 - Fire
Basic Pokémon
salazzle.png

◇ (Prism Star) Rule: You can’t have more than 1 Prism Star card with the same name in your deck. If a Prism Star card is discarded, put it in the Lost Zone.

Ability: Manipulative Pheromones
As long as this Pokémon is your Active Pokémon, your opponent can't play any cards from their hand.

[R][C][C] Scalding Palm 50
Flip a coin. If heads, your opponent's Active Pokémon is now Burned. Put 4 damage counters instead of 2 on that Pokémon between turns.

Weakness: [W] x 2

Pokédex: Salazzle lives deep in caves and forces the Salandit it has attracted with its pheromones to serve it.
Spiritomb HP: 70 - Psychic
Basic Pokémon

spiritomb.gif

NO. 442 Forbidden Pokémon HT: 3'03" WT: 238.1 lbs.

Ability: Keystone Curse
Whenever your opponent plays a Pokémon from their hand to evolve 1 of their Pokémon, put a Keystone marker on 1 of their Pokémon. Pokémon with Keystone markers take 30 more damage from attacks (after applying Weakness and Resistance).

[P][P] Imprisoned Gamble 20
Your opponent flips a coin. If heads, your opponent may remove a Keystone marker from 1 of their Pokémon. If tails, this attack does 60 damage to 1 of your opponent's Benched Pokémon. (Don't apply Weakness and Resistance for Benched Pokémon.)

Weakness: None

Pokédex: A Pokémon that was formed by 108 spirits. It is bound to a fissure in an odd keystone.

Last edited:

Lorde

♕ The Queen ♕
Random Tuesdays! [April 4, 2017]

So since it's the first Tuesday update, I shall announce, Tuesday updates will consist of 2 randomized Pokémon, and the cards I made of them. So, kicking off this thread, here are the first cards! Using a generator to generate random Pokémon, these are the Pokémon that came up. Hope you like them! :)

Oricorio GX HP: 160 - Psychic
Basic Pokémon
oricorio-pau.png

Ability: Nectar Wafting
Once during your turn (before your attack), you may search your deck for an Oricorio, and put it on your Bench. Then, shuffle your deck.

[P][C][C] Hypnotic Swaying 70
Flip a coin. If heads, your opponent's Active Pokémon is now Confused. If tails, your opponent's Active Pokémon is now Asleep.

[C][C]
Posse Promenade GX 60x
This attack does 60 damage times the number of Oricorio in play.

Retreat: None

Pokémon GX Rule: When your Pokémon-GX is knocked out, your opponent takes 2 Prize Cards.
Rhydon HP: 100 - Fighting
Stage 1 - Evolves from Rhyhorn
rhydon-f.png

[F][F] Razer Rocks
For the duration of the game, in between turns, put 1 damage counter on your opponent's Active Pokémon.

[F][C][C] Forced Collision 80
Discard 1 Energy attached to both Active Pokémon.

Weakness: [G] x 2

Pokédex: Rhydon has a horn that serves as a drill. It is used for destroying rocks and boulders. This Pokémon occasionally rams into streams of magma, but the armor-like hide prevents it from feeling the heat.

I have to say, that Oricorio GX has to be one of my favorite cards I've ever made. I'm in love on with the concept of it's GX attack, and it's regular move fits the style that this Oricorio fits as well. I also like how it's ability prepares it to use it's GX attack, and pretty much secure a Knock Out.

Rhydon's definitely an interesting one, and I wasn't expecting to make it stand out like it did when I got this one. I'm not exactly a Rhydon fan, but he was fun to make, and I can say that. Razer Rocks is meant to be broken, but I'm not adding damage to that. No way. Then there's Forced Collision which is interesting because everyone loses Energy with that move, not just your opponent or you.

Very satisfied with what came out of this first randomizing. Definitely going to keep doing this. You'll see what Saturday's will entail then. See you later! :D

Nyora

A Cat
This is very cool lord o! Very nice idea! And the cards are neat too! Well then..

May I request....

missingno. Galvantula? :D

wonderful_whismur

The most wonderful whismur in the world
"Hypnotic Swaying" has to be the most adorable attack name I've seen. Haha. Really nice fakes you've got here.

Lorde

♕ The Queen ♕
Request Saturdays! [April 8, 2017]
And this is what Saturday's will comprise of! Saturday's are built entirely on requests, and it's great that I got a few! In the case that I don't get any requests, then this update will just be 1-2 cards I thought up. However, with three requests, there's gonna be something interesting here! Let's get Request Saturday rolling with our requests! So here they are:

@rainyman123 requested a Galvantula, and I try not to disappoint:

Galvantula HP: 90 - Lightning
Stage 1 - Evolves from Joltik
galvantula.png

Ability: Webbed Barrier
Once during your turn (before your attack) you may discard a [L] Energy attached to this Pokémon. If you do, flip 2 coins. If both are heads, the defending Pokémon cannot attack during your opponent's next turn.

[L][C][C] Caught in a Web
This attack does 60 damage to 1 of your opponent's Benched Pokémon.

Weakness: [F] x 2

Pokédex: When attacked, they create an electric barrier by spitting out many electrically charged threads.

Webbed Barrier was based off of its Pokédex entry. It's pretty powerful, an ability like that, but it's hard to activate. Caught in a Web is something I envision not directly attacking the Active Pokémon, and having something more to do with the Bench. It will pull in weaker Pokémon to the web and deal significant damage to them, since the target of this move is Pokémon with 60HP or less. It's pretty much just a cheap way to clear an opponent's bench.

Then there's @TheFlyingPidove who requested a Lanturn, and it has arrived:

Lanturn HP: 100 - Water
Stage 1 - Evolves from Chinchou

lanturn.png

Ability: Light in the Dark
This Pokémon's attacks do 20 more damage to [D] Type Pokémon (after applying Weakness and Resistance).

[W][W][C] Extraordinary Dive 50

Search your deck for a Special Energy card, reveal it, and put it into your hand. Then, shuffle your deck.

Weakness: [G] x 2

Pokédex: Should you peer into the ocean at night and see a light shining like the stars, that is Lanturn.

This one has to be my favorite card of the bunch. It's ability is absolute nonsense, but it's a nice little thing to have. It was mainly me adding some of its traits to the card. Then Extraordinary Dive is interesting as well, seeing as it's pretty much just a way to grab whatever Special Energy you need to. It's an interesting card, and intrigues me. I don't know where the inspiration came from, but it came from somewhere.

Then finally, @NinJamezor has requested a Huntail! Let's see what came of this one:

Huntail HP: 100 - Water
Stage 1 - Evolves from Clamperl
huntail.png

[C][C] Scraping Crunch 30
Flip a coin. If heads, the defending Pokémon cannot attack during your opponent's next turn.

[W][C][C] Whirlpool Thrashing 40+
Have your opponent reveal their hand. This attack does 20 more damage for each Energy card you find there.

Pokédex: Huntail’s tail is shaped like a fish. It uses the tail to attract prey, then swallows the prey whole with its large, gaping mouth. This Pokémon swims by wiggling its slender body like a snake.

I'll admit I was pretty stumped with this one, originally. Scraping Crunch made sense since Huntail is known to just Crunch and Ice Fang and stuff like that. Scraping Crunch made sense, dealing minimal damage with a nice possible setback. Whirlpool Thrashing, however, took some thought. Energy is what Huntail needs to be able to thrash like no one's business, so hey, let's have it deal more damage based on the opponent's Energy count! That's where that came from. It's nothing amazing but it's something I'd find a pretty interesting card if something like this was ever printed.

And that's a wrap on Request Saturday! The next update will be this coming Tuesday, so be sure to look forward to that! :D Hope the people who requested enjoy their cards (because I'm dead serious when I say that Lanturn took forever).

Last edited:

bbninjas

Ready or Not!
Advanced Member
Nice cards lord o! I really like the flavour of that Lanturn. It's a neat little card you've got going there! ^.^

You may like to reconsider Galvantula's Ability, as I think it's a bit overpowered at the moment. Remember that prevent the Defending Pokemon from attacking using an Ability is very powerful! The double coin flip is a good start, but if you had four Galvantula on your bench, the chances that you flip two heads is increased significantly. I'll let you think of a solution for that one. ;)

Lorde

♕ The Queen ♕
Random Tuesdays! [April 11, 2017]
And it's Tuesday, meaning that an update is here! Once again, 2 randomized Pokémon from a generator are turned into cards here! One of them took a while, the other was done in less than half an hour. And as an end result, here's what I got for you today:

Swirlix HP: 60 - Fairy
Basic Pokémon
swirlix.png

Ability: Sugary Aroma
This Pokémon takes 20 less damage from attacks (after applying Weakness and Resistance).

[Y][C] Candy Crush 20

Resistance: [D] - 20

Pokédex: To entangle its opponents in battle, it extrudes white threads as sweet and sticky as cotton candy.
Scizor HP: 120 - Metal
Stage 1 - Evolves from Scyther

scizor-f.png

[M][L] Lightning Jab 30
Flip a coin. If heads, your opponent's Active Pokémon is now Paralyzed

[M][F][C] Burning Jab 60

[C][C][C] Vibrant Blow 40+
This attack does 20 more damage for each type of basic Energy attached to this Pokémon.

Resistance: [P] - 20

Pokédex:
Once it has identified an enemy, this Pokémon smashes it mercilessly with pincers hard as steel.

Swirlix was a fairly simple one to make, actually. Being one of my favorite Pokémon, I'm pretty glad it came up. It's move is inspired from what I used to nickname Swirlix (and Slurpuff). That name is "Candy Crusher" and I incorporated that into a move. Sugary Aroma I think comes from how Swirlix's fur is very sticky, and slows down the opponent, making attacks less efficient.

Someone tell me what came to mind making this Scizor? Please, I'm very confused as to where the inspiration for this one came from. It's got three moves, which isn't common, but is possible. What the moves do though, that still confuses me. I like how it turned out, however.

Once again, I'm pretty happy with what came out of this randomizing. See you guys this Saturday! :D

Last edited:

Nyora

A Cat
Random Tuesdays! [April 11, 2017]
And it's Tuesday, meaning that an update is here! Once again, 2 randomized Pokémon from a generator are turned into cards here! One of them took a while, the other was done in less than half an hour. And as an end result, here's what I got for you today:

Swirlix HP: 60 - Fairy
Basic Pokémon
swirlix.png

Ability: Sugary Aroma
As long as this Pokémon is in play, your opponent's attacks do 20 less damage (after applying Weakness and Resistance).

[Y][C] Candy Crush 20

Pokédex: To entangle its opponents in battle, it extrudes white threads as sweet and sticky as cotton candy.
Scizor HP: 120 - Metal
Stage 1 - Evolves from Scyther

scizor-f.png

[M][L] Lightning Jab 30
Flip a coin. If heads, your opponent's Active Pokémon is now Paralyzed

[M][F][C] Burning Jab 60

[C][C][C] Vibrant Blow 40+
This attack does 20 more damage for each type of basic Energy attached to this Pokémon.

Resistance: [P] - 20

Pokédex:
Once it has identified an enemy, this Pokémon smashes it mercilessly with pincers hard as steel.

Swirlix was a fairly simple one to make, actually. Being one of my favorite Pokémon, I'm pretty glad it came up. It's move is inspired from what I used to nickname Swirlix (and Slurpuff). That name is "Candy Crusher" and I incorporated that into a move. Sugary Aroma I think comes from how Swirlix's fur is very sticky, and slows down the opponent, making attacks less efficient.

Someone tell me what came to mind making this Scizor? Please, I'm very confused as to where the inspiration for this one came from. It's got three moves, which isn't common, but is possible. What the moves do though, that still confuses me. I like how it turned out, however.

Once again, I'm pretty happy with what came out of this randomizing. See you guys this Saturday! :D
Nice cards! However, that Swirlix is kind of overpowered, if you have 4 in play you get -80 from all damage, and even just 2 or 3 out in play at once is fine and good enough to block out a lot of damage, I absolutely love that scizor though! You turned a like, grey, heartless, killing machine into a rainbow, heartless, killing machine! :D awesome!

Lorde

♕ The Queen ♕
Creative Saturdays! [April 15, 2017]

Okay fine technically this was uploaded on a Friday, but I am very sick at the moment and am trying to sleep it off.

So since I received no requests this week, I've made the Saturday update just one card I made. Oh, and then if you've seen my entry for this month's CAC, you'll understand where this comes from. If not, I suggest you take a look at it. It'll be in this thread when it's been judged, but until then you can go here to see it: http://tinyurl.com/kohcyy4 You can go to that link to see mine and other people's awesome submissions for the contest!

This card is based off of my submission to this month's contest, so here you go:

Shiinotic GX HP: 210 - Psychic
Stage 1 - Evolves from Morelull
ZHpiPRhew3cmekGxBWIVLNlP645BkPjM69cVWcm2uldqBcQ9j3vc0eJ9Uy2gTKNbLkZbNrFFc0IkoMbh4W7-JSr15tRW0GJVBmRbzkVo_DjzhdwGzDIXTUcQLFpM4aU3yrdFu7rY

[P] Illumination
Search your discard pile for a card, reveal it, and put it into your hand.

[P][C][C] Mesmerizing Spores 80
Flip a coin. If heads, your opponent's Active Pokémon is now Asleep.

[P][C][C] Vital Draining GX 100+
If the Defending Pokémon is Asleep, this attack does 150 more damage.

Weakness: [D] x 2

Wow this one took some time, but it was worth it. I'm pretty happy with the end result. I like how it's Illumination move is like a light in the dark, and is helping to find something useful. Mesmerizing Spores do exactly what they sound like. Mesmerize. Then the Vital Draining GX move is able to get a free KO on almost everything in the game. Not the most interesting card but it's not a waste of a card either.

Last edited:

qrorohill

formerly known as TFP
Oh, I like it a lot!
But I think you should change Vital Draining to this:

[P][C][C] Vital Draining GX [100+]

150+ damage for 2 Psychic Energy for a stage-1 is really powerful. Even for a Pokémon-GX. And in this way, having your opponent's Active Pokémon fall Asleep (for long enough) is way more rewarding.

Oh, and I'd like to request a Pidgeot for next week!

Last edited:

Nyora

A Cat
Creative Saturdays! [April 15, 2017]

Okay fine technically this was uploaded on a Friday, but I am very sick at the moment and am trying to sleep it off.

So since I received no requests this week, I've made the Saturday update just one card I made. Oh, and then if you've seen my entry for this month's CAC, you'll understand where this comes from. If not, I suggest you take a look at it. It'll be in this thread when it's been judged, but until then you can go here to see it: http://tinyurl.com/kohcyy4 You can go to that link to see mine and other people's awesome submissions for the contest!

This card is based off of my submission to this month's contest, so here you go:

Shiinotic GX HP: 210 - Psychic
Stage 1 - Evolves from Morelull
ZHpiPRhew3cmekGxBWIVLNlP645BkPjM69cVWcm2uldqBcQ9j3vc0eJ9Uy2gTKNbLkZbNrFFc0IkoMbh4W7-JSr15tRW0GJVBmRbzkVo_DjzhdwGzDIXTUcQLFpM4aU3yrdFu7rY

[P] Illumination
Search your discard pile for a card, reveal it, and put it into your hand.

[P][C][C] Mesmerizing Spores 80
Flip a coin. If heads, your opponent's Active Pokémon is now Asleep.

[P][C][C] Vital Draining GX 100+

Weakness: [D] x 2

Wow this one took some time, but it was worth it. I'm pretty happy with the end result. I like how it's Illumination move is like a light in the dark, and is helping to find something useful. Mesmerizing Spores do exactly what they sound like. Mesmerize. Then the Vital Draining GX move is able to get a free KO on almost everything in the game. Not the most interesting card but it's not a waste of a card either.
Thats really cool! I like how the Vital Draining GX attack can basically just destroy whatever you want with Hypno, and it's very good! It seems pretty balanced, and I like it a lot!

Also, can I request a Phantump? And hope you get well soon lorde! :D

Lorde

♕ The Queen ♕
Random Tuesdays! [April 18, 2017]

And it's Tuesday, meaning that an update is here! I am still completely sick and my coughing is only getting worse, sadly. Anyways, once again, 2 randomized Pokémon from a generator are turned into cards here! One of them is probably the most interesting card I've ever made, and the other one, while still randomized, ended up becoming actual fan-service for @double o squirtle here. One of her favorites showed up this time:

Comfey GX HP: 160 - Fairy
Basic Pokémon
comfey.png

Ability: Rosy Scent
Your opponent reveals their hand. Discard 1 Energy card from it. Search your deck for a basic Energy card, reveal it, and put it into your hand. Then, shuffle your deck.

Ability: Flower Acid
If this Pokémon became your Active Pokémon during this turn, your opponent's Active Pokémon is now Poisoned. Put 4 damage counters instead of 1 on that Pokémon between turns. Switch Comfey with one of your Benched Pokémon.

[C][C] Medical Lei GX
Heal all damage from all of your Pokémon.

Murkrow HP: 60 - Dark
Basic Pokémon
murkrow-f.png

[C] Shimmering Trinkets
Search your deck for a Pokémon Tool, reveal it, and put it in your hand. Then, shuffle your deck.

[D][D] Bad Luck Torment 20+
Flip a coin. If heads, this attack does 20 more damage.

Pokédex: Seen as a symbol of bad luck, it’s generally disliked. Yet it gives presents—objects that sparkle or shine—to Trainers it’s close to.

So that Comfey, I know it's the most unrealistic and unprintable thing I've made, but I was trying to make it like that. I've always wanted to see a card with two abilities, and to my knowledge, there is none. It's GX move is kind of just there, and isn't meant to impose anything super threatening as opposed to some other GX attacks. It's identical to Primarina GX's GX move actually. Comfey isn't meant to be modest, at all. It's meant to be super broken, especially with the second ability, enabling it to inflict a deadly poison on the opponent without using Energy. And it's also got the first ability to strip your opponent of an Energy, and provide you with one.

Murkrow is an interesting one, in that it's first move is based off of it's knack for finding shiny objects. Bad Luck Torment is based on how Murkrow brings bad luck everywhere it goes, and how if your luck is bad enough, then your Pokémon will take twice the damage it would have originally.

Once again, happy with what came of this randomization, see you guys on Saturday! :D

NinjaPenguin

Always standing out from the crowd.
Comfey GX is very interesting. The one thing of note is that the wording for Rosy Scent needs to have a trigger for when it applies (e.g. Playing it onto the bench, it getting Knocked Out, etc.). Interestingly enough, Snorlax (EX Dragon Frontiers) is an example of a two ability Pokemon in the TCG.
As for a wording error, Rhydon is very powerful for an unevolved Stage 1 (if I'm reading it correctly, it would place 1 damage counter, no matter the active Pokemon). Perhaps you could give it an effect like Haxorus (BREAKthrough) or change it to the Defending Pokemon?
The one major thing I find missing in your cards so far are abilities/attacks that help more than one of your Pokemon. Therefore, I request an Empoleon that gives some kind of boost to all Pokemon of its type.

Lorde

♕ The Queen ♕
Request Saturdays! [April 22, 2017]
And it's Saturday, so here's an update! I have gotten much better since what happened on Tuesday. I'm just about sickness free, as my bronchitis has dwindled down to a regular cold. Now, here are all the Pokémon that have been requested over the past week! :D

@TheFlyingPidove has requested a Pidgeot birb so here it is:

Pidgeot HP: 130 - Colorless
Stage 2 - Evolves from Pidgeotto
pidgeot.png

[C] Swoop 30

[C][C][C] Sky Attack 110-
This attack does 110 damage minus 10 damage for every damage counter on this Pokémon.

Retreat: None

Pokédex: It spreads its gorgeous wings widely to intimidate enemies. It races through the skies at Mach-2 speed.

I'll be honest, I was fairly stumped with this one, and had no idea what to do with it. Swoop is a generic cheap move for cheap cost, and then Sky Attack only works well when Pidgeot is healthy. It's not the most unique, but I did the best I could with it.

Now @rainyman123 requested a Phantump:

Phantump HP: 60 - Psychic
Basic Pokémon
phantump.png

[P] Ominous Eyes
Your opponent's Active Pokémon is now Paralyzed.

Pokédex: These Pokémon are stumps possessed by the spirits of children who died in the forest. Their cries sound like eerie screams.

Phantump didn't inspire me too much either. When I think of Phantump I generally think of its creepy eyes, or it's extreemly tragic backstory. I just don't really know how to put that into a card.

It would seem @the real spheal has requested a Walrein GX! Here you go my dude:

Walrein GX HP: 230 - Water
Stage 2 - Evolves from Sealeo
walrein.png

Ability: Throwing Weight
Every time this Pokémon attacks, discard an Energy attached to your opponent's Active Pokémon.

[W][C][C] Tidal Slam 50+
This attack does 50 damage plus 10 damage for each Energy in your opponent's discard pile.

[W][C][C] Chilled Tusk GX 180

Wow this was a fun one to make. It didn't take incredibly long but the synergy it has with itself is great. Throwing Weight and Tidal Slam, if used right, allow you to not even rely on the GX attack, allowing you to save that for something that can be more beneficial.

And finally, @NinjaPenguin has requested an Empoleon!

Empoleon HP: 140 - Water
Stage 2 - Evolves from Prinplup
empoleon.png

Ability: Waterway
If there is a Stadium card in play, each [W] Pokémon's attacks do 20 more damage (after applying Weakness and Resistance).

[W][W] Hydro Blast 30
Search your deck for a card, reveal it, and put it into your hand. Then, shuffle your deck. Have your opponent reveal their hand. Discard 1 card you find there.

Pokédex: It swims as fast as a jet boat. The edges of its wings are sharp and can slice apart drifting ice.

I actually love this one. Waterway is interesting. It's obviously inspired from Hydreigon EX, but I always thought that ability was interesting to begin with. Hydro Blast is weak mainly because of a) it's ability can make it higher and b) the effects of the attack make the damage fair.

I had a lot of fun making these four guys! See you all in the update on Tuesday.

Last edited:

qrorohill

formerly known as TFP
I think Pidgeot's second attack could be worded a bit better. "It" doesn't really clarify which Pokémon you mean. ;p

I'd like to request a Manectric with an ability for next week please. ^-^