'Forbidden Light,' Japan's SM6 Set!

How about the alt type GXs such as Palkia and possibly Dialga, and also, we'll getting Lucario-GX as a Promo so FA/RR will likely be there.

These new GX sound promising... reinforces decks that are already prominent in the meta~

How about the alt type GXs such as Palkia and possibly Dialga, and also, we'll getting Lucario-GX as a Promo so FA/RR will likely be there.
I doubt that they'd advertise Lucario GX if he was only FA/RR. They didn't do that with any others. Then again I'm consistently awful at making predictions for these sets.

It'd be cool if they released an alternate art secret rare ultra necrozma that looked kind of like the dialga ex from phantom forces

94689_200w.jpg

I hope Greninja-GX can be worked into Greninja decks.

Can't wait for them to make it Dark-type.

So this also include SM5+, right? You forgot to mention it so that we know what set did we throw SM5+. Naganadel is in there. I am sure that Beast Energy, Recon Squad, Ultra Space, Alt type Pokemon are also there

Here comes the inevitable OP Incineroar-GX, Pyroar-GX, Volcanion-GX, Team Flare's Secret Base and Malva cards, one of which will shut off abilities of Metal-type Pokemon, that will ensure that the OP Metal Monsters are to be BDIFs no more! Mwahahahaha!

(ULTRA BURST) (Pre-evolved from Solgaleo or Lunala)
Ultra Necrozma GX- (Steel Type) 250 HP

Ability: Beast King
This Pokemon takes no damage from any of your opponents Ultra Beasts other than Ultra Necrozma GX.

Attack 1: Photon Geyser (Psychic/Colorless/Colorless)
150 damage, Your opponents Pokemon do 30 less damage to the active Pokemon during your opponents next turn.

GX Attack: Light That Burns The Sky (Psychic/Colorless/Colorless)
250 Damage, Ignore any ability that doesn't allow Ultra Necrozma GX to attack your opponents active Pokemon.

Weakness: Fire
Resistance: Psychic

Just a rough concept I thought of, Just showing off how good this card could be.

(ULTRA BURST) (Pre-evolved from Solgaleo or Lunala)
Ultra Necrozma GX- (Steel Type) 250 HP

Ability: Beast King
This Pokemon takes no damage from any of your opponents Ultra Beasts other than Ultra Necrozma GX.

Attack 1: Photon Geyser (Psychic/Colorless/Colorless)
150 damage, Your opponents Pokemon do 30 less damage to the active Pokemon during your opponents next turn.

GX Attack: Light That Burns The Sky (Psychic/Colorless/Colorless)
250 Damage, Ignore any ability that doesn't allow Ultra Necrozma GX to attack your opponents active Pokemon.

Weakness: Fire
Resistance: Psychic

Just a rough concept I thought of, Just showing off how good this card could be.
Why the steel typing? Considering Ultra Necrozma is a Psychic/Dragon typing, I would assume something along those lines (no offense).

Back