'Forbidden Light,' Japan's SM6 Set!

George

Plays 4 Ultra Ball in Every Deck
so, putting Lucario-GX aside if it is just the FA and RR, and also adding in the possible Team Flare speculation, can we finally see the final 3 Eevee Evolutions? (especially Flareon, because of the team flare stuff...)

JDutt0n

Aspiring Trainer
Will be interesting to see how’s much it effects all the metal support in ultra prism

George

Plays 4 Ultra Ball in Every Deck
Oh and TPCi, if you are reading this....

Can you please make Flareon-GX good?

...please...

Mr. Rhyperior

The Drill Pokemon. An evolve form of Rhydon.
(ULTRA BURST) (Pre-evolved from Solgaleo or Lunala)
Ultra Necrozma GX- (Steel Type) 250 HP

Ability: Beast King
This Pokemon takes no damage from any of your opponents Ultra Beasts other than Ultra Necrozma GX.

Attack 1: Photon Geyser (Psychic/Colorless/Colorless)
150 damage, Your opponents Pokemon do 30 less damage to the active Pokemon during your opponents next turn.

GX Attack: Light That Burns The Sky (Psychic/Colorless/Colorless)
250 Damage, Ignore any ability that doesn't allow Ultra Necrozma GX to attack your opponents active Pokemon.

Weakness: Fire
Resistance: Psychic

Just a rough concept I thought of, Just showing off how good this card could be.
I think UN will be a Dragon-type and give an attack that does 120-200 DMG. and 250 HP and attacks for PCC. Well a GX will do 250 ignore any effects

Draskk

Blast From The Past
I didn't play USUM. Does the new beast - ultra - Necrozma - burst Pokemon evolve from Lunala/Solgaleo? (Spoilers are ifne).
Nope. You have to fuse Lunala/Solgaleo with Necrozma then use Ultra Burst in battle. It works as kind of like a Mega Evolution for Dusk Mane/Dawn Wings Necrozma.

Draskk

Blast From The Past
Nope. You have to fuse Lunala/Solgaleo with Necrozma then use Ultra Burst in battle. It works as kind of like a Mega Evolution for Dusk Mane/Dawn Wings Necrozma.
Oh, btw, in order to use Ultra Burst, DM/DW Necrozma's held item must be Ultranecrozium Z.

SupremeLeaderQuagsire

Aspiring Trainer
Cool. Looking forward to this.
Blacephalon-GX better be good, Volc is thirsty for more fire.

EDIT: Blacksmith reprint. ;)

Last edited:

Lord Goomy

Got Goomies?
Kalos set? Kalos Set?? KALOS SET?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!
Goomy?
Goomy!?
GOOMY?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!

WHOOP WHOOP WHOOP EXCITEMENT!
THIS COULD MEAN WE GET THE LONG AWAITED GOODRA-GX!
YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!

EDIT: 6 GX's already? hmm... this looks worse than I thought...
That's 6/8, and with Yveltal and Zygarde you must have Xerneas...
Maybe a Prism star then?

By golly if there isn't a Goomy in this set I'm gonna blow up.

Last edited:

The-Kaiser

Starfleet Captain and Pokemon Trainer
Would be nice of this was the set we finally get some new "joke" cards in the English like the Imakuni ones or maybe even have a Missingno card or just something never seen before in Japan or North America

Grimxcore

Budding Professor
I still got hype for next weekends pre-release and you guys go and drop a bomb like this. Now the next hype begins early.

theprp30

Aspiring Trainer
I really hope that Zygarde Gx will be a more representative version of its perfect form. With 250 hp and can be either dragon or ground, but I would guess dragon, and its Gx move be something good and unique for him only. Also I really hope Greninja Gx is terrible, I was just getting use to not seeing that frog and its family.