SM5+ 'Ultra Force' Releasing in January!

Mr. Rhyperior

The Drill Pokemon. An evolve form of Rhydon.
  • Crasher Wake - 4-5 Geodudes in Water Decks. It makes Aqua Patch so, so good and functionable. And also, it can help set up Empoleon decks better. The Water Decks that I can see anything good is Alolan Ninetales, Glaceon, and Empoleon. I can give it 5, but there's a doubt for me.

bomboy2121

blaziken gx is meta
starmie evo,vs seeker,wake will be broken in expanded.
i can see this and the new oranguru making a really good mill/control deck

Registeel379

Aspiring Trainer
  • Crasher Wake - 4-5 Geodudes in Water Decks. It makes Aqua Patch so, so good and functionable. And also, it can help set up Empoleon decks better. The Water Decks that I can see anything good is Alolan Ninetales, Glaceon, and Empoleon. I can give it 5, but there's a doubt for me.
I agree, 5 Geodudes :). Plus you can get it back by Aqua Patch so it's basically a win-win situation.

Rindon

Aspiring Trainer
Good supporter, although must have the two energy in hand to use. With my luck I could have 15 water energy and never have the right combination of two energy plus Wake in hand.

xTITAN

Training Aspirer
Good supporter, although must have the two energy in hand to use. With my luck I could have 15 water energy and never have the right combination of two energy plus Wake in hand.
But if you play EVO Starmie, you can guarantee having the energy.

Perfect_Shot

Armored Core>Elden Ring
Almost a better Computer Search, aside from being locked to Water decks and the discard requirement being solely energy.

This could be interesting. The only thing that sets this back is that the Evolutions Starmie won't have too long in Standard before it rotates by the time we get this.

Starsoulklr

'Rolling around at the speed of sound'
You mean that there's a different type to support for Sun and Moon's fifth set and side set that ISN'T Steel? Novel!

There's several ways to have cards to meet this condition for play Wake such as Professor's Letter, Pa'u Oricoiro and has people have already stated Evo Starmie. Very good card.

Also love the art on the Ultra Recon Squad.

Duo

RIP Nessa 2023
This seems really strong and definitely welcome support for water.

Alolan Ninetales decks probably just became the most effective search engine deck in the game. Beacon for 2 Pokes and Wake for 2 anythings.

I'd say Wake also allows you to drop the Zoroark GX lines in Alolan Ninetales GX to play some Glaceon GX with it for some hard ability disruption (Tapu Lele GX).

Don't really know what else to say. Cards that search other cards are good.

Tytus

Expanded Best Format
Yes my Primarina Archies Blastoise Deck just got Crasher Wake. Expanded Actually has a good water type threat now.

gumball51321

*thumbs up*
Uuuh, bad. It's only because you have to discard 2 water instead of one. Which doesn't seem bad, but keep in mind you have to have 2 water at hand to begin with. I do agree that this is good in Greninja though.

JadeGemTM

In terms of water, we have water
Forum Mod
I guess I'm the only jerk who sees this card as a possible way to boost Avalugg.
Nah, this is the first thing I saw with it. I've been trying to make that card work for forever now. Unfortunately, I just don't see it being that great. Eh, gonna test anyways :p