Finished Mafia XLVII: The New Era (Fairy Tail)

Status
Not open for further replies.

GM DracLord

Shadow of Death
Welcome to Mafia XLVII: The New Era (Fairy Tail), hosted by @GM DracLord.

If you need a refresher on the rules, those can be found here.

Flavour

"There are many world parallel to Earthland. This story take place in such a world. In this world the Land of Isvan (Ishgar) manage to overcome the Alavarez Empire and become the supreme power of the world. It’s all thanks to its mighty army lead by the former Fairy Tail Guild General. The former general Makarov with his ghostly adviser Mavis convinced King Toma to eliminate the Military Nation once and for all. With Makarov at its Commander, he led the other guilds in an all-out attack with lasted less than a week before conquering Alvarez.

But no true piece can last long, although member of Fairy Tail Guild manage to squash the original Balam Alliance, the darkness never rest. Hence the New Balam Alliance was formed.

Many years has passed since the historic even. Queen Hisui E. Fiore stand in front of her palace with the citizens of Fiore celebrating her crowning. By her side stood Arcadios, the Prince Consort and adviser to her majesty.

As the ceremony is about to end, a gun shot nearly missed the Queen which lead to a massive panic but was able to be subdued immediately. No clear origin of the shot can be determined but clearly someone was trying to kill her. Later that night, you asked you Army Commander to assemble a task force to eliminate the threat.

Not wanting to fail the newly crowned queen, the commander formed a squad with 12 members from his former Guild."

Rules
1. Follow the Forum Rules
2. Try to stay active. Please inform the how if you will not be able to be online more than 24 hours.
3. No one is allowed to post during night phase.
4. Do not edit/delete your posts.
5. No screenshot or image posting is allowed.
6. No outside communication (besides your QTs).
7. No liking posts.
8. Quoting posts is allowed. You are also permitted quote and edit any posts sent by the host.
9. The host's word is law. Once the host has made a decision, the decision is final.
10. No posting after a Game Freeze.

You'll get a warning if you break any of these rules. Two warnings and you risk the mod kill.

Mechanic
I'm using a standard mechanic. Each day players will vote for the person they believe to be a Mafia Member.
- In order cast a vote, players should follow this format: ##VOTE : PLAYER NAME.
- In order to unvote, players should follow this format: ##UNVOTE : PLAYER NAME.
- To those who have Active Night Ability but do not want to use them, please indicate so during the night phase.

Alignment
There are two main Alignment in the game, and those are the Town (Kingdom of Fiore) and the Mafia (New Balam Alliance). They may also be other alignments.

Sample Role
Hisui E. Fiore (Queen - Wizard Saint)

You recently become the Queen of Fiore Kingdom upon your father's death. With your husband as your adviser you are certain that the two of you will rule the Fiore Kingdom fairly. You also inherit the Wizard Saint Crest from your father upon his deathbed. You however notice it was stolen after the assassination attempt.

Passive Ability: Queen - As the Queen you have absolute authority. You can post in the threat whenever you like.

Active Ability: Queen's Decree - No one dares to object you. Your word is law. At the end of each day, you will order the person with the most vote to be executed.

Alignment : Kingdom of Fiore

Win Condition: Eliminate all threat to the Kingdom of Fiore

Last edited:

GM DracLord

Shadow of Death
Day Phase will last 5 days while Night Phase will last 3 days.
All ability may be use in Night 0 unless specifically disallowed.

This game is limited to 12 players but subs are always welcome.

Players :
1. @quakingpunch73 - LYNCHED Day 02 [Town - Jellal Faux]
2. @GekkisaiDaiNi - LYNCHED Day 01 [Town - Gajeel Raven]
3. @Lord o da rings - KILLED Night 02 [Town - Levy McDonald]
4. [@NinjaPenguin - KILLED Day 03 [Mafia - Laxus Dreynote]
5. @[B]bbninjas[/B] - WON [Mafia - Gray Fielder]
6. @mordacazir - LYNCHED Day 03 [Town - Wendy Marlon]
7. @Jadethepokemontrainer >SUBBED BY> @Mariano11887 (as of Post #252) - LYNCHED Day 04 [Town - Gildarts Crane]
8. @FlavorfulPineApl - MODKILLED Night 01 [Town - Juvia Luscious]
9. @The Last Shaymin - SUICIDE Night 04 [Mafia - Erza Scourge]
10. @scattered mind - KILLED Night 01 [Town - Natsu Devon]
11. @Fiery_Lugia - KILLED Night 01 [Mafia - Mirajane Sovereign]
12. @TeamAqua4Life #HEYNICK - MODKILLED Day 04 [Town - Lucy Harvard]

I hope you guys have fun.

Last edited:

bbninjas

Ready or Not!
Advanced Member
/in! I know absolutely nothing about Fairy Tail, except that it is apparently terrible. Should someone convince me otherwise?

If you're confused as to why we suddenly have a mafia game even though hosting applications are still open, click here.

GM DracLord

Shadow of Death
5 more spots left..

/in! I know absolutely nothing about Fairy Tail, except that it is apparently terrible. Should someone convince me otherwise?

If you're confused as to why we suddenly have a mafia game even though hosting applications are still open, click here.
If you know nothing how to you judge it terrible.. Given that some chapter are horrible there are some really good fight scene.

FrostyLily

ニャンパス~ (she/her)
IN! I LOVE FAIRY TAIL AND IM SO SAD ITS ENDING NATSU X WENDY FOREVER!!!!!!! ( hope I get a ability like earthland Natsu’s)

Last edited:

FrostyLily

ニャンパス~ (she/her)

ITS BEST MANGA EVER ALONG WITH DANGANRONPA AND WE NEVER LEARN AND DR STONE AND TODAYS CEBERUS AND ALOT OF OTHER MANGA!!!!!

/in! I know absolutely nothing about Fairy Tail, except that it is apparently AWESOME. Nobody will convince otherwise.
FTFY

bbninjas

Ready or Not!
Advanced Member
If you know nothing how to you judge it terrible.. Given that some chapter are horrible there are some really good fight scene.
I've got no basis, besides someone mentioning that it is "terrible", so I'll be pretty easy to convince! ;)

yeah, i just read those. Is this just a fantasy version of normal mafia games?
Sorta. Most games on this site follow the basic mafia structure except use different flavour. In a mafia game without flavour, it is the corrupt mafia group that the town must eliminate. In a game with flavour, the plot, the factions, the roles and the like are differently themed. From our Mafia Terminology glossary:

Flavor - Noun. Refers to any theme or enhancement of anything in the game. This can be as simple as giving each character a name and short backstory, or go as far as being integral to the game's overall plot. Flavor is most commonly used during death scenes to give players clues as to the way someone died.​

IN! I LOVE FAIRY TAIL AND IM SO SAD ITS ENDING NATSU X WENDY FOREVER!!!!!!! ( hope I get a ability like earthland Natsu’s)
ITS BEST MANGA EVER ALONG WITH DANGANRONPA AND WE NEVER LEARN AND DR STONE AND TODAYS CEBERUS AND ALOT OF OTHER MANGA!!!!!

FTFY
No need for those all-caps; tone it down in future. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.