Finished Mafia XLVII: The New Era (Fairy Tail)

Status
Not open for further replies.
All roles has been sent, please "LIKE" this post to confirm you have receive you roles.
Once there is atleast 7 likes, the game will commence.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hisui E. Fiore (Queen - Wizard Saint)

>
Before anyone ask, anything written in the bracket is the rank of the role. There are more than 1 people for each rank.

Last edited:
The countdown timer is blocked on my computer. could you post a date or something?
Just keep in mind every day in this game is 5 real days.

But 2 days, 21 hours, and 35 minutes from now, this day will end.

Regardless the situation, you can't post in the thread during the night Phase, If anything PM me.
Treat this as a simple warning.

The days ends on 15th December (11PM) - [GMT+8]
Day Phase are 5 real days
Night Phase are 3 real days

*It may be longer during Christmas and New Year weekend.

**To those who have Night Action but don't want to use them please PM as such through out the game to prevent unnecessary wait.
Thank you for your cooperation
I regret for the late mention.

DAY 01

As the morning sun rise, everyone heads towards the Tavern as agreed. Upon seeing each other face, some disgust expression can be seen, although at one time all of your were friends, time has made you grown apart.

Countdown Timer

##Vote: Ninja Penguin

You were scum the past couple of games, so obviously, you're scum yet again. :U

If anyone knows the flavor material well, could they explain some characters who could potentially be roles for us non-Fairy Tail-ers?

Time for my usual morning greeting. Morning all ^w^

##Vote: bbninjas

Well, Ninja's are obviously scummy. bb obviously stands for Big Brother, which is also scummy. A Big Brother Ninja is like, double the scum.

Hello all. Hope thie game is as fun as the last few.

##VOTE: Fiery_Lugia

How can Lugia be fiery? It's a Water type. >:/

##VOTE: Ninja Penguin

If anyone knows the flavor material well, could they explain some characters who could potentially be roles for us non-Fairy Tail-ers?
Let's not get onto off-topic discussion on flavour. It rarely helps.

I'd suggest looking at that wiki; from the OP I think that those part of this faction are probably town: http://fairytail.wikia.com/wiki/Fairy_Tail_(Guild).
Although I would be careful about role names. I had difficulty figuring out who my role was, because the last name on the role and the last name on the wiki were different, so there may be dub differences or something.

I'd suggest looking at that wiki; from the OP I think that those part of this faction are probably town: http://fairytail.wikia.com/wiki/Fairy_Tail_(Guild).
Although I would be careful about role names. I had difficulty figuring out who my role was, because the last name on the role and the last name on the wiki were different, so there may be dub differences or something.
I did take a brief gander at my character on the wiki, and my character has a different last name there too, so this seems really plausible.

I don't have much time to be awake since I need to get on a plane in 3 hours, and the time in between is the only time I have to sleep... I'm not gonna be active tomorrow, I'm super busy.

I did take a brief gander at my character on the wiki, and my character has a different last name there too, so this seems really plausible.
##VOTE: quakingpunch73 for carrying on this conversation. :L

I don't have much time to be awake since I need to get on a plane in 3 hours, and the time in between is the only time I have to sleep... I'm not gonna be active tomorrow, I'm super busy.

##VOTE: quakingpunch73 for carrying on this conversation. :L
Well, I was just confirming what bb had said about potential dub differences. :U

I assume you checked out your character on the wiki as soon as you got your role?
Yeah. I took a brief look on the Wiki, including my character to see who they were in the context of the flavor, since Drac's wording is kind of confusing. I didn't really look at anyone else though, which was why I asked about flavor earlier.

##VOTE:bbninjas for finally coming back to play Mafia.
<3

Yeah. I took a brief look on the Wiki, including my character to see who they were in the context of the flavor, since Drac's wording is kind of confusing. I didn't really look at anyone else though, which was why I asked about flavor earlier.

It is suspicious that you suggested a discussion about "characters who could potentially be roles" when you knew that the role names were possibly different from canon. That's misleading. Then, why did you feel the need to ask the thread when you could have accessed the wiki? It looks like you were rolefishing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back