News Japan's December Sets: 'Ultra Sun' and 'Ultra Moon!'

Doesn't Cyrus only work if your active Pokemon is Water or Steel, not the opponent's?
They can have a water or steel type active, play Cyrus Prism Star and then retreat to Plea GX. Or in expanded, Aqua Effect Vaporeon onto Sylve GX and play Cyrus Prism Star.

• Team Galactic's Mars - Reversed Trade from Zoroark GX. Weird. 4 Geodudes. Do we expect Jupiter and Skuntank, too, Since Mars and Purugly are already revealed. BTW, I smashed their team with my Infernape, yeah!

Definitely a good disrupting card. And the artwork quality of the FAs is only getting better

Pretty powerful disruption. Maybe even a 4 of "draw supporter" after Sycamore and N rotate to take the place of N as a disruption draw support.

For now, I could see people running a few copies to try and snipe people's ultra balls, leles, or draw supporters out of their hand, or anything really. Literally any card is a decent hit while other hits could be crippling, and if you hit a Prism Star Card it goes straight to Lost Zone instead.

Especially powerful if you use it against a Stage 2 deck since you might also hit rare candy as well. Stage 1 and Basic decks don't need to lean on that 2 card play for a fast evolution.

Unless we can get a card that's as powerful as the original Cyrus (Targeting specific cards in the hand and discarding them), all of these discarding effects are just luck-based nonsense.

Yeah, I don't think this is very good. It just doesn't have any guaranteed consistency. If I was going to play any of the "Draw 2 cards" Supporters, I'd still go with Kukui over this and Pokémon Breeder.

Yeah, I don't think this is very good. It just doesn't have any guaranteed consistency. If I was going to play any of the "Draw 2 cards" Supporters, I'd still go with Kukui over this and Pokémon Breeder.
Why play those when you can play the Almighty Lord Bill?

Mars might not be the best card, but I don't have much of a choice getting it- that FA art is real nice

Back