News Japan's December Sets: 'Ultra Sun' and 'Ultra Moon!'

Nick Tornell

Haha, art go brrrr
Doesn't Cyrus only work if your active Pokemon is Water or Steel, not the opponent's?
They can have a water or steel type active, play Cyrus Prism Star and then retreat to Plea GX. Or in expanded, Aqua Effect Vaporeon onto Sylve GX and play Cyrus Prism Star.

Mr. Rhyperior

The Drill Pokemon. An evolve form of Rhydon.
  • Team Galactic's Mars - Reversed Trade from Zoroark GX. Weird. 4 Geodudes. Do we expect Jupiter and Skuntank, too, Since Mars and Purugly are already revealed. BTW, I smashed their team with my Infernape, yeah!

Green778

It's always darkest before the dawn...
Definitely a good disrupting card. And the artwork quality of the FAs is only getting better

Duo

RIP Nessa 2023
Pretty powerful disruption. Maybe even a 4 of "draw supporter" after Sycamore and N rotate to take the place of N as a disruption draw support.

For now, I could see people running a few copies to try and snipe people's ultra balls, leles, or draw supporters out of their hand, or anything really. Literally any card is a decent hit while other hits could be crippling, and if you hit a Prism Star Card it goes straight to Lost Zone instead.

Especially powerful if you use it against a Stage 2 deck since you might also hit rare candy as well. Stage 1 and Basic decks don't need to lean on that 2 card play for a fast evolution.

Tapu Lele

Inflated and Overstocked
Unless we can get a card that's as powerful as the original Cyrus (Targeting specific cards in the hand and discarding them), all of these discarding effects are just luck-based nonsense.

HouchinsDJ

Aspiring Trainer
Yeah, I don't think this is very good. It just doesn't have any guaranteed consistency. If I was going to play any of the "Draw 2 cards" Supporters, I'd still go with Kukui over this and Pokémon Breeder.

Draskk

Blast From The Past
Yeah, I don't think this is very good. It just doesn't have any guaranteed consistency. If I was going to play any of the "Draw 2 cards" Supporters, I'd still go with Kukui over this and Pokémon Breeder.
Why play those when you can play the Almighty Lord Bill?

Sheimeix

Aspiring Trainer
Mars might not be the best card, but I don't have much of a choice getting it- that FA art is real nice