Rotom, Heat Rotom, and Fan Rotom from SM5!

JadeGemTM

In terms of water, we have water
Forum Mod
Unfortunately meh. The abilities are definitely interesting, I can see how they might be fun to play, but I don't see them working in their own deck. What first came to mind for me was late game in Gorgiest decks. Once all your tools are in the discard and you can't get them back use the Rotoms. Dunno, might be fun.

treyh37

Watcher of Thorns
so assuming we get wash and frost rotom (safe bet) and including rotom dex + rotom dex poke finder mode you could have more then half your deck be some form of rotom.

anyway these are nice but with trashalanche garbodor I doubt it will see much play.

Lord Goomy

Got Goomies?
Pumpkin Bomb that can follow up to a bunch of Rotomotors?
Oven Rotom: I suppose it hits for 160 against Golisopod...
Regular Rotom: 120 is good, but the can't attack effect....
Fanhead Rotom: FLYING FLIP!
Of course, these Rotomotors get absolutely trashed by Garbotoxin, and 9 tools means Garb hits for 180...
Still!

xTITAN

Training Aspirer
Pumpkin Bomb that can follow up to a bunch of Rotomotors?
Oven Rotom: I suppose it hits for 160 against Golisopod...
Regular Rotom: 120 is good, but the can't attack effect....
Fanhead Rotom: FLYING FLIP!
Of course, these Rotomotors get absolutely trashed by Garbotoxin, and 9 tools means Garb hits for 180...
Still!
Actually Garb isn't a huge problem. You can run 4 Field Blower to get your own tools in the discard and the Rotoms have so little HP that you are getting OHKO'd anyways. 180 is the same as 80.

xTITAN

Training Aspirer
Reg. Rotom can hit for 120 per turn, with Guzma into Fan Rotom which has free retreat. Oven Rotom can hit 220 on Golisopod with Choice Band, and Mow Rotom can really slow down decks which run Special Energy. This could be played with Zoroark-GX and it would be pretty consistent as well.

xTITAN

Training Aspirer
Maybe some sort of Rotom Dex card?

"Discard 2 tool cards from your hand. If you do, search your deck for 2 Pokemon with 'Rotom' in their name and put them into your hand. Shuffle your deck afterward."

wonderful_whismur

The most wonderful whismur in the world
I don't think this is a deck. More like splash one in if you need a last game option for super effective damage or utility (like fan or mow rotom).

cardgjammer

Aspiring Trainer
The Fan Rotom:

Poor man's Koko promo...

^ On the other hand, it needs 9 tool discards or more in order to become a little better than just poor man's Koko promo, as Koko needs 1 DCE to do the 20 to each, while Fan Rotom needs three total Energy unless its ability takes effect by the stated conditions: at least 9 tool cards in discard, in which case it needs none. "Little better" because Fan Rotom is not a Lightning-type, which Koko is...

supermattdab0ss

Sylveon is da b0ss
Maybe some sort of Rotom Dex card?

"Discard 2 tool cards from your hand. If you do, search your deck for 2 Pokemon with 'Rotom' in their name and put them into your hand. Shuffle your deck afterward."
pkm_smb_131.jpg
pkm_smbs_122.jpg
Already exists...