Rotom, Heat Rotom, and Fan Rotom from SM5!

lol Fan Rotom's attack "Spinning Spin" 10/10 name
Just like Having Fan Rotom the Levitate ability
  • Rotom (Regular, Heat, Fan) - Now, I should thank Prof. google because he predict that this will happen. For now, it's 4 Geodudes, even though the 9+ tool requirement is a pain, having a free attack is GREAT! Even though it's underpowered.

Well we can assume Frost and Wash Rotom are water types, and that's just fine. But...why not take this opportunity to make regular Rotom a purple bordered ghost type?

Random deck list time:

Oranguru x 1
Rotom Mow x 2
Rotom x 2
Rotom H x 1
Rotom F x 1
Rotom Freeze ???
Rotom W ???
Tapu lele GX x 1
Pumpkaboo x 3
Gourgeist x 3
Ultra Ball x 3
Energy Lotto x 3
Field Blower x 4
Rescue Stretcher x 1
Choice Band x 4
Float stone x 4
Fighting Fury Belt x 4
Bursting Balloon x 4
Misty's Determination x 2
Guzma x3
Brigette x 1
Sycamore x 4
N x 3
DCE x 4

So I can see these Rotoms hitting a certain weakness once tools are in the discard pile (I'll go with the Gourgeist option to discard tools for example's sake).

-The Fire Rotom can do some damage against Solgaleo / Metagross in a Gourgeist deck where otherwise you would have a hard time getting a knockout on them. Sure, you can't get a 1-hit knockout on them, but 220 damage with band leaving them at 30 seems fine. Speaking of which....
Oven Rotom: I suppose it hits for 160 against Golisopod...
Just slap a choice band and you'll get that knockout :D

-I expect the lightning Rotom to hit Lightning Weaknesses, things like Ho-oh-GX, Gyarados-GX, etc. (Not a lot of lightning-weak pokemon but something to note)

-Fan Rotom is Promo Koko with the conditions set. Though, Promo Koko can attack very early but this really can't, that's probably the key difference. You'd have to imagine that by the time you discard 9 tools you're already in the late-game, and by that point you're probably OHKOing things with something else.

You never know, we might get a card that will support this kind of effect. I wouldn't exactly say Battle Compressor's coming back, since that's a Team Flare Gear and Team Flare cards are probably never going to see new cards, imo. These Rotoms are alright.

You never know, we might get a card that will support this kind of effect. I wouldn't exactly say Battle Compressor's coming back, since that's a Team Flare Gear and Team Flare cards are probably never going to see new cards, imo. These Rotoms are alright.

You never know. N was reprinted. :p.

I don't think this is a deck. More like splash one in if you need a last game option for super effective damage or utility (like fan or mow rotom).

Main issue though is that most decks don't even run 9 Tools. Most I've seen is 6-7 with a 4-2, 3-3, or 4-3 split of Choice Band and Float Stone. Even if you max out both, that's still only 8 meaning you're still short.

so assuming we get wash and frost rotom (safe bet) and including rotom dex + rotom dex poke finder mode you could have more then half your deck be some form of rotom.

anyway these are nice but with trashalanche garbodor I doubt it will see much play.
At least for a while till garb rotates out.

Garb needs to evolve plus attach an energy to KO rotoms, rotom player needs to have one electric rotom to KO garb... Not seeing the problem here. Wash rotom will be water type, for some reason I can see them making a psychic type frost rotom. Just for the arctypes sake.

I'm really excited to make a rotom sylvally deck to hit weakness on every deck. And the synergy between them is insane with rotoms being basics and silvally using lots of tools.

If only there was some fighting Rotom. I feel like Gourgeist actually does solidly well against most of the meta, but it does lose steam towards the end of a match and Zoroark is its most frightening opponent funny enough because of its ease of getting out and psychic resistance

As is from having played Gourgeist - the deck would function better WITHOUT these Rotom cards despite as cool as they are

Love this, rotom is awesome.

I'd love rotom to give ash a hand in the anime, get angry and do some damage as a washing machine lol

Back