News Japan's December Sets: 'Ultra Sun' and 'Ultra Moon!'

Kyrushi

Squirrel
I really wish there were actual good Rotom cards to match the play mat I bought, but that would require me playing legacy format. Personally I wish that Rotom had a special stadium/tool card that let you swap formes that are in your hand. Would make for some fun decks.

arent they remaking sinnoh, but for the switch or something? I think one of my friends said that

There is absolutely no confirmation of this but holy crap that would make me so happy. Sinnoh was my favorite both competitively and thematically.

Bella

Fairy Type Queen
If all rotom forms have that effect a no energy rotom toolbox deck will be very fun to play. Will be able to hit type advantage on majority of decks if all the forms have different typing, and most likely each attack will have some kind of effect that you can just pick for the right situation, discard special energy, cause a status, etc. Maybe even throw in silvally and a few dce to cover the types of rotom we won't have like fighting and dark, and will also let you swap rotoms easily. The silvally tools also synergize with rotom effect by tossing them if you don't need them.

Last edited:

Mack Dabson

Ur mom likes my pokemon
I really wish there were actual good Rotom cards to match the play mat I bought, but that would require me playing legacy format. Personally I wish that Rotom had a special stadium/tool card that let you swap formes that are in your hand. Would make for some fun decks.

There is absolutely no confirmation of this but holy crap that would make me so happy. Sinnoh was my favorite both competitively and thematically.
I mean it would make sense bc theyre throwing it back to sinnoh dab

Gengar master

shiny Pokémon bait
Advanced Member
Mow Rotom only does 60 damage, so it's pretty weak as a backup attacker in Standard Gourgeist decks.

That Cynthia play mat is so cool, I'm getting one for sure.

Vexen_IV

The Paul Heyman to Giratina-EX's Brock Lesnar.
The cynthia playmat looks pretty nice. Don't really get the excitement of mow rotom. 2 energy to do 60 damage with only 90 hp? Not worth at all, I don't care if you get to discard a special energy.

Wechselbalg

brb
Not sure how good this will be but for some reason I love it. I have high hopes for this set as it seems to be somewhat more creative than the previous 2-3 and hopefully will really shake up the Standard meta.