News Japan's December Sets: 'Ultra Sun' and 'Ultra Moon!'

Memory

不安のない挑戦はない
Weavile:
1st Attack: [C] 10 damage. The Defending Pokemon is now asleep.
2nd Attack: [D] 50x damage. This attack does 50x the number of your opponent’s Pokémon with abilities in play.

SmiteKnight

Destroying half the universe one snap at a time
Weavile:
1st Attack: [C] 10 damage. The Defending Pokemon is now asleep.
2nd Attack: [D] 50x damage. This attack does 50x the number of your opponent’s Pokémon with abilities in play.
I CALLED IT
YAY

Memory

不安のない挑戦はない
Cresselia
[P] discard an energy from this Pokémon. Then, swap the damage counters on this Pokémon with the Defending Pokemon.
[PCC] 60+ This attack does 20 more damage for each energy on the Defending Pokemon.

Memory

不安のない挑戦はない
Unfortunately even with this Weavile, the weavile honchkrow deck will still lose pretty badly to anything garb related. Like golisopod drampa and buzzwole.

AuraJackle

Aspiring Trainer
Why can't cressilias first attack be a c cost so that you could use it for free with dimension valley

Someone is not gonna get this

PieterPie

Aspiring Trainer
I feel like this deck box could have had a lot of potential value if the full eeveelution set wasn't released

BraviaryBoi

Anonymus
Raticates first attack is actually pretty good lol. GX attack is a different story however- algorithm GX is straight up better although for obvious reasons why algorithm couldn’t have been printed here.

Prism trainers and energies? LOL
Can only imagine comp search coming back, some busted supporter like search your deck for two cards put into hand no drawback, and I can only imagine what the energy would be. Scramble with no restrictions anyone?

treyh37

Watcher of Thorns
well the fun golduck deck I made after SUM will get a revival with alolan raticate gx in golducks place.

basically it was golduck SUM with starmie EVO for energy recycling, replace the golduck with raticate and we can do basically the same thing

main differences 80 vs 120 base damage cap but ones a free attack while other is one water, other is 200 vs 90 hp so raticate has much more survivability + free attack means we can max potion over and over easily. also 3 retreat vs free retreat, while that bad for raticate it's meant to be a damage tank and we don't usually want it to move to the bench.

so which tools to pair with it, dumbbells +40 hp is nice putting it up to 240, float stone always good, choice band upping dam to 110 lets us 2 shot all but the biggest gx poke.

will this be a tier 1 deck, likely not but I can see it being tier 2 easily.

King_Nobody

"How many breads have you eaten in your life?"
This card definitely wont get any play with the meta (or even in any other meta) but it reminds me of the Phantom Forces Liepard that took 60 less damage for 1 energy. Glameow may be fun and useful in a prerelease though.