Finished Mafia XLV: Heroes of Askr ~ The Winner Is...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Also, reads lists are way scummy if you aren't about to die.
Could you explain this to me please? I honestly have never heard that a read list would be considered scummy. It's just a way to get to say opinions about everyone right?
This is some weird analyzing of XLIII, but wtv. The lowest part is him not reading the conversation, and beginning to tunnel me. I had responded to these comments before.
Could you qoute your arguments because i haven't found them.
The lowest part is him not reading the conversation, and beginning to tunnel me.
I'm only tunneling you because I don't want to start a 3-pages argument with gekki. And he is mew to the game so it might be his playstyle.
This tries to do a lot. He defends rainy, and then flops back by making rainy a slight scum read. This is a major scum strategy. He's working to get rainy, a townie, lynched, but is putting stuff as fallback because he knows that will fail.
I am not that smart, bit also not so dumb to come up with that strategy. If I knew it would fail, why would I use this strategy.
Finally, being exciting to "find a flaw" in my reasoning is something I read as scum wanting to capitalize on a small thing, not town wanting to find the best lynch.
Man, I'm bad at making jokes.
This is the post that really tips me off. I've almost never seen any aggression from Morda, let alone this (reads to me as super passive-aggressive). That bottom half of the post is so unusual from him, and I can't help but think it's because he's scum again. Also, please explain where I did backpedal. Because I explained why I didn't and you haven't countered it at all. For the second time this game, he's ignoring what I'm saying to defend myself. And I believe that may be scum wanting to eliminate experienced players.
You backpedaled here
Oh wait I can't read that you said it was just an observation. Not sure I believe it, but my line of questioning won't be able to progress if it is true:
##UNVOTE: GekkisaiDaiNi
##VOTE: Neurowolf

Have you read any past games? If not, I highly recommend you do so to familiarize yourself somewhat with how we play on the forums.
This is a backpedal right? And why do you think I'm scum, when I'm aggressive
Flipped through D1 of DoS's game and I think it's safe to say morda is off his meta in a similar way to rainy. He seems to act more detached and less aggressive as town; but this game, he's had a non-RVS vote somewhere from his first post of the game. However, I still don't know what NP means by vw (rip) and morda hasn't responded to NP's post yet, so I still see better reasoning to vote for NP atm.
I suggest you also read my scum games, like superheroes or http://www.pokebeach.com/forums/thr...ver-town-wins-now-w-postgame-analysis.126822/
OOC aggressiveness
What is OOC?

Why is it scummy that I don't like it when people work? I was on, I was bored, and I wanted the game to get somewhere.

First one, haha I don't think my favorite birb is playing. x3

Second one found, technically calling him out for "lurking" even though you didn't use the word "lurking". Same goes for the first one.

Number tres, mostly you calling us out for lurking. You used the word lurking this time.

I'm not going to really count this one because Lugia is actually lurking, but it's an honorable mention. 20% you agreeing with NP %80 you telling Lugia to stop lurking which he totally should.

What I mean by tipping point is when you do something that screams, "I'm not scum because I post a lot"
I think the fact you denied calling out people for supposedly lurking at least once is that point
##VOTE: GekkisaiDaiNi
I never denied not asking people to stop lurking. I denied the whole of any of my posts just being "ERMAGERD STAHP LURKING", which is true.
The only time I've asked someone to stop lurking is as part of another post. SHOW ME ONE TIME THE ENTIRETY OF ONE OF MY POSTS HAS BEEN " XXX YOUR LURKING STOP IT".
RTFP.

Well, you're inactive in both DoS's game and the game you linked (at least from what I read) so you're off both your town meta and your scum meta.
What is OOC?
I was wondering the same thing.
TL;DR of how things have gone with Gekki lately:

Gekki: rainy is the best case and nobody can convince me otherwise
Everyone else: rainy's a bad case lol
Gekki: hmm you're right; rainy is a bad case
Everyone else: hey gekki you're acting pretty scummy
Gekki: hmm you're right; I am acting pretty scummy
Gekki: but so is np why don't y'all vote np
Um no, that's bs. Really it went like this:

Gekki: hm rainy looks kinda scummy
Everyone: hm yeah kinda
Gekki: Ima check him out
{3 page long argument with rainy}
Everyone: well that was useless
Gekki: no kidding. ##UNVOTE ##VOTE: NP
Everyone: NONONO WHAT ARE YOU DOING YOU SCUMBALL
Gekki: not following a useless case...?
Everyone: ##VOTE:GEKKI
Gekki: yo what's going on
Everyone: *makes points on me*
Gekki: I'm brand new to the game, I'm not gonna be the best player ever
Everyone: so you admit to being scummy?
Gekki: yes. I made nooby mistakes.
Everyone: ooh Gekki claims scum

There are at least the same, if not more, valid points on NP then on me. NP is experienced and knows what to do/what not to do. This is my first actual game of forum mafia aside from Speed Mafia. Take what I say with a grain of salt.

Yep, but in my defense it became rather boring to not do much.
Well, you still look suspicious, even though this makes some sense. All of NP's points on you make sense to me, and I'd like to point a few more things out. People have made points on me for tagging all the lurkers; the same thing goes for you. Here are all the posts Morda has tagged someone without much of a reason in:
@GekkisaiDaiNi Not even a comment about my post?
I was viewing the thread and writing a response while he said this. This is random and comes across as attention seeking to me, which is a bit scummy.
Now you got me thinking. @GekkisaiDaiNi This is your first forum game correct?
This is less random and reads more inquisitive to me. I put it here in case I'm missing something scummy about it so someone can tell me.
@Jadethepokemontrainer @Blob55 Why do you have a vote on Lugia?
And changing my vote to NP again because if NP is lynched, we get information on multiple people (especially Gekki). And all the other people who got voted by NP.
It's not because his answer to lordes case, where he basically admitted to doing all of it.
##unvote
##vote: Ninjapenguin

And Celever has a double vote weight. @Celever This is still your RVS vote so please remove it.
Celever hasn't been on since Day 1. You know you'll be waiting for a response; why do you need to tag him? Tagging Jade and Blob for having votes on Lugia makes sense to me, but the Celever tag doesn't.
Just noticed this bit this is echoing. Also @rainyman123 I wanna know if you intentionally left your vote on NP or just think he's scummy. And last but not least for today: @scattered mind Why are you posting less than last games? Lurking?
Well, now two people have called scattered out for lurking. He has been and it's a little strange.
I still don't understand why it's scummy to tag lurkers, but apparently it is, so I might as well point it out when someone does it.

Morda, I'm getting really tempted to change my vote to you rn.

TL;DR of how things have gone with Gekki lately:

Gekki: rainy is the best case and nobody can convince me otherwise
Everyone else: rainy's a bad case lol
Gekki: hmm you're right; rainy is a bad case
Everyone else: hey gekki you're acting pretty scummy
Gekki: hmm you're right; I am acting pretty scummy
Gekki: but so is np why don't y'all vote np

TL;DR of how things have gone with NP lately:

NP: ##VOTE: EVERYONE
Everyone else: NP why'd you do that
NP: ope my bad ##UNVOTE: EVERYONE
Everyone else: k so who's scummy
NP: well like everyone so Imma just do this real quick
NP: ##VOTE: NO ONE
Everyone else: -.-
NP: it's chill guys, I meant to do that

––

Both look like fine cases to me rn, but I can't see them both being scum. Leaning Gekki today, at least partially because it's true that his lynch gives us more information than NP's.

I suspect NP hasn't pursued Gekki yet because he's concerned about being accused of OMGUS. NP, curious to hear your thoughts on Gekki.
Gekki's scummy and dear god that Camoposting is annoying me, but he's only #2 rn. He did all of this trash in Speed Mafia and flipped town, which makes me second guess his lynch. If it wasn't for that, I'd be voting for him. @GekkisaiDaiNi Which of my points make sense to you? If there are any that don't, which ones?
Could you explain this to me please? I honestly have never heard that a read list would be considered scummy. It's just a way to get to say opinions about everyone right?

Could you qoute your arguments because i haven't found them.

I'm only tunneling you because I don't want to start a 3-pages argument with gekki. And he is mew to the game so it might be his playstyle.

I am not that smart, bit also not so dumb to come up with that strategy. If I knew it would fail, why would I use this strategy.

Man, I'm bad at making jokes.

You backpedaled here

This is a backpedal right? And why do you think I'm scum, when I'm aggressive

I suggest you also read my scum games, like superheroes or http://www.pokebeach.com/forums/thr...ver-town-wins-now-w-postgame-analysis.126822/

What is OOC?
1) "I'm only tunneling you because..." is super shady.
2) Why did you link 15 games ago? You've changed a ton since then.
3) The same reason you don't want to look in Gekki is the exact reason I stopped voting him.
Quotes:
But it's not a backpedal. Pressuring you in that case would have led to something like your 2 page extravaganza with rainy. Even if my gut read says that you are lying about it, your best (and only) defense would be saying what you had just said. Which would have led to a repetitious argument where someone is right but who knows which one? Which helps the town exactly 0.
This is why what I did was not a backpedal.
But that case had actual reasoning given in the RVS. Why specifically would Neuro have any fear about being told, "Welcome to forum mafia!"?

This is the post I'm referring to:
Here was the post by Gekki I thought was trying too hard to defend, not the post you said I was talking about.
Well, i didn't look if you were on sorry >.>.

Did you read superheroes? I wasn't so inactive there.
So you weren't inactive as scum. But your activity in this game is so much higher than normal, at least recently. Also, my theory is that your playstyle change has come b/c of Dazzling Star, where I wanted more pressuring from you. The issue is that you added a bit of pressure as town (the last couple of games; which good job for btw), which trying to mimic as scum, you accidentally magnified a ton. That's my best guess.

Well, you still look suspicious, even though this makes some sense. All of NP's points on you make sense to me, and I'd like to point a few more things out. People have made points on me for tagging all the lurkers; the same thing goes for you. Here are all the posts Morda has tagged someone without much of a reason in:
They all were with reason, because I asked a question and they weren't online.
2) Why did you link 15 games ago? You've changed a ton since then
I am not concious of that I changed that much since then :)
1) "I'm only tunneling you because..." is super shady.
I guess so. But I can't deny that I was tunneling you.
This is why what I did was not a backpedal.
Fair point.
So you weren't inactive as scum. But your activity in this game is so much higher than normal, at least recently. Also, my theory is that your playstyle change has come b/c of Dazzling Star, where I wanted more pressuring from you. The issue is that you added a bit of pressure as town (the last couple of games; which good job for btw), which trying to mimic as scum, you accidentally magnified a ton. That's my best guess.
I do not understand the line The issue... ...a ton? Is it scummy or not scummy?
Can someone please tell me what Camoposting is >.<
It's the way this guy posts v
/in as a sub
It's pretty much posting short posts without much reason and pressuring a lot of people at once. (If I understand it correctly)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back